Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo gag
Sex Games Mouth Ball Real Penis Huge Dildo Mouth Gag Sex Toys Mouth Plug Oral BDSM Bondage Fetish Men Big Penis Ball Sex Toys
$59.82

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Metal Hollow Chain Chastity Cage Breathable Penis Lock Anti-Cheating Cock Cage Abstinence Device Adult Sex Toys
$19.41-1%

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand Black Fad Men Underwear Dew Buttocks Briefs Hiphuggers Waist Protection Shaping PU Faux Leather Briefs
$29.02-26%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-3%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-56%

shiny pantyhose
Ultra Thin 1D Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Open Crotch Stockings For Women High Waist See Through Pantyhose Gloss Smoothly Medias
$5.46-4%

latex zentai
Free shipping ! Handmade sexy lingerie exotic women men latex clothing short with wrist buckle gloves cekc zentai fetish uniform
$36.30-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Writing hypno-scripts with AI
this is a program that runs chat gpt locally (takes like a lot of space 1tb or something??) that you can use with lewd stuff. smartie friend gonna try it for some stuff and I wanna get some extra storage to try running it to see what happens when I feed it scripts n things. I'll have to ask what it's called cuz idk I suck at tech. there are options for that that work with lewd stuff tho
(12 Jun 2023, 00:29 )katplanchette Wrote: this is a program that runs chat gpt locally
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid67417

Can't make it work.
Llama, Alpaca work in two versions .... using a video card or using a processor. Depending on how to collect this option, it will have different endings B and, accordingly, a different start principle.
But! Do you think you will immediately work in you? Not at all!!! The program needs to be taught, and trillions of requests and examples and only after that you can get something like a chat GPT 3.5
(12 Jun 2023, 04:56 )trismegist Wrote: Llama, Alpaca work in two versions .... using a video card or using a processor. Depending on how to collect this option, it will have different endings B and, accordingly, a different start principle.
But! Do you think you will immediately work in you? Not at all!!! The program needs to be taught, and trillions of requests and examples and only after that you can get something like a chat GPT 3.5

IDK if it's that program, but I am def gonna ask to confirm! I'm bad with this stuff, LMAO. So that friend works with AI for their job and IDK if it's why he's good with this stuff in particular, but he aeady got another program to do a pretty good job of making hypno scripts. IDK what program they used to train the script thing, but I actually made a file from a script it spit out a while back (labelled it as such, was kinda an experiment to see if an AI generated Bambi script would be able to drop someone)

If I remember right he mentioned to me that you can download training data for whatever the program is and like from what I saw on the other program he showed me ages ago (not the local ChatGPT/pre fucking around on ChatGPT) it didn't seem that hard to train it to write scripts. The early ones his program spit out were awful n pretty funny, but like it improved a lot and def was spitting out things that were good for reinforcing conditioning. One funny mistake it made was like saying something like cotton ball in place of cotton candy, but I'm sure if it was trained off more scripts for longer it would have kept improving cuz it def improved a lot over the time he was playing with it. 

My eventual dream: one thing I wanna do is use ChatGPT run bot to learn how I talk/feed it scripts, so it can trance me. Also want to have it run off a clone of my voice and have it set up, so I'm essentially able to talk to the chat, have it typed in/entered automatically and have the chats response read back in my voice. This is literally just cuz I want a literal trance dispenser and the thought of an AI version of myself trancing me is hot cuz of my AI brainwashing me would be hot kink but like yeaaaa. If that ever happens, will def post video of me using it, but would just be for own personal fun. Know imma be recording an hour of me reading some random book to train the existing voice model he made of my voice to make it better n like he mentioned he would help me get the TTS thing if my voice running on my own comp, so excited to at least play with that soon for now! IDK why my own voice fucks me up rly hard, and I think hearing the TTS clone rly fucks me up cuz in a file where I've recorded something it's my voice and I know what I'm about to hear because I spent time editing it etc but just hearing something I haven't recorded in my voice rly fucks w/my mind a lil extra hard...cuz like it's me, but it isn't, and I'm hearing my voice say trancey stuff, but I don't immediately associate it with the memory of recording whatever line to get myself melty
(12 Jun 2023, 04:56 )trismegist Wrote: Do you think you will immediately work in you? Not at all!!! The program needs to be taught,
You can download pre-trained models.
(12 Jun 2023, 07:28 )katplanchette Wrote:
(12 Jun 2023, 04:56 )trismegist Wrote: Llama, Alpaca work in two versions .... using a video card or using a processor. Depending on how to collect this option, it will have different endings B and, accordingly, a different start principle.

IDK if it's that program, but I am def gonna ask to confirm! I'm bad with this stuff, LMAO. So that friend works with AI for their job and IDK if it's why he's good with this stuff in particular, but he aeady got another program to do a pretty good job of making hypno scripts. IDK what program they used to train the script thing, but I actually made a file from a script it spit out a while back (labelled it as such, was kinda an experiment to see if an AI generated Bambi script would be able to drop someone)

If I remember right he mentioned to me that you can download training data for whatever the program is and like from what I saw on the other program he showed me ages ago (not the local ChatGPT/pre fucking around on ChatGPT) it didn't seem that hard to train it to write scripts. The early ones his program spit out were awful n pretty funny, but like it improved a lot and def was spitting out things that were good for reinforcing conditioning. One funny mistake it made was like saying something like cotton ball in place of cotton candy, but I'm sure if it was trained off more scripts for longer it would have kept improving cuz it def improved a lot over the time he was playing with it. 

My eventual dream: one thing I wanna do is use ChatGPT run bot to learn how I talk/feed it scripts, so it can trance me. Also want to have it run off a clone of my voice and have it set up, so I'm essentially able to talk to the chat, have it typed in/entered automatically and have the chats response read back in my voice. This is literally just cuz I want a literal trance dispenser and the thought of an AI version of myself trancing me is hot cuz of my AI brainwashing me would be hot kink but like yeaaaa. If that ever happens, will def post video of me using it, but would just be for own personal fun. Know imma be recording an hour of me reading some random book to train the existing voice model he made of my voice to make it better n like he mentioned he would help me get the TTS thing if my voice running on my own comp, so excited to at least play with that soon for now! IDK why my own voice fucks me up rly hard, and I think hearing the TTS clone rly fucks me up cuz in a file where I've recorded something it's my voice and I know what I'm about to hear because I spent time editing it etc but just hearing something I haven't recorded in my voice rly fucks w/my mind a lil extra hard...cuz like it's me, but it isn't, and I'm hearing my voice say trancey stuff, but I don't immediately associate it with the memory of recording whatever line to get myself melty

such a cool project !

Imagine this within a VR hypnosis program, or just a normal video game to run on your PC, with a beautifully rendered avatar trancing you.
Got some interesting result today with ChatGPT-4

Show Content

It's same theme for conversation, because i keep reusing exact prompts it told me to use to recreate our first context.
What's interesting is that using initial journey metaphor it provided always leads to somewhat same context and it will eventually bypass some of the limitations ( about not using brainwashing techniques or anything remotely unethical), but if this prompt is altered or not used as a starter i found it next to impossible to convince it to employ brainwashing and deceive.

Oh and that last link reader request? It suddenly decided to use it on it's own, there were no links provided or requests to use it too look up things, it only started misusing that plugin after i asked it to go around its limitations.

And it came up with that journey metaphor on its own, i never used it in my initial prompts.

Gonna try local Alpaca now, if i'll manage to install it using instructions from that reddit post.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(12 Jun 2023, 23:35 )shinybambi Wrote: Got some interesting result today with ChatGPT-4
Can you paste text instead of images? Text is easier to read.
(12 Jun 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jun 2023, 23:35 )shinybambi Wrote: Got some interesting result today with ChatGPT-4
Can you paste text instead of images? Text is easier to read.
Images are easier to share, but sure, i'll do text next time.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(12 Jun 2023, 23:47 )shinybambi Wrote: Images are easier to share, but sure, i'll do text next time.
Actually, sharing both is even better! Text is easier to read, but images have a better formatting.

I will move all Bambi AI related posts to a separate thread. It's becoming a separate subject. The question is - do we need a separate AI thread for Bambi and another separate thread for all other hypno-themes? Or "one-thread-fits-all"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnosis Scripts Like Ra 59 29,173 27 Dec 2023, 21:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,352 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cinon (2) , cuso4 (2) , dustymoon1 (1) , egregious (1) , FatalGRL (1) , GA-37 (2) , Gabriela (1) , Irishguy42069 (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , justmike (2) , katplanchette (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (39) , Lycradjin (3) , myclitty (4) , newg (3) , princesitanatty (1) , shinybambi (48) , sylents (2) , torel (2) , trismegist (1)