Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Streched Pant Leggings Boots Crotch Thigh High Long Boots Elastic Waist Band Round Toe Pant Boots Custom Size
$220.22-35%

wig hair
MARRYU Chocolate Brown HD Lace Frontal Wig Malaysia Straight Human Hair Wigs Colored Human Hair Wig 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig
$156.09-52%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

qiui
Male Penile Chastity Cage APP Remote Control Electric Shock Chicken Cage Stimulates Penile Couples To Flirt Male Homosexual Toys
$90.75

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

realistic mask kigurumi
(M27A YAO Makeup)'Dreammask' DMS Crossdressing Realistic Full Head Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone Real Mask
$764.72-9%

sexy
FAN·SWEET Original Cute Pet Cat Print Women Panties Breathable Seamless Lingerie Sexy Low-Waist Hip-Lifting Female Briefs Tanga
$7.42-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Woolen (or similar) Ponchos
I discovered a new item that triggers my senses: Ponchos (not rain ponchos, no pvc etc.), preferably with hood, necessarily covering the arms. Something like this:

ishineponcho.jpg   

or even like this:

2017 Fashion Womens Urban Classics Hoodie - Cropped Hooded Poncho - Grey_01.jpg   

Perhaps it is the cross dresser in me, I am not really sure. But also the silhouettes appeal to me a lot, and these models are cute...

It is a bit odd, because so far, I would never have thought, that such fabrics could be of any interest to my fetish world.

I enjoyed the first model (poncho only) a lot this winter. It is cosy, warm and adds a bit of kink to whatever I do while wearing it. Of course, it is not suited for intense self-bondage sessions.
(01 May 2019, 20:16 )Strappado Wrote: But also the silhouettes appeal to me a lot, and these models are cute...
Yes, these two reasons!
My wife and I just made wool ponchos. We used the IT'S SO EASY A1269 PATTERN from walmart its likes 3 bucks. Use a wool blanket or fabric it can be done in several hours. I will send pics of ours if that will help.

Vibrosex Vibromasseur SexShop

Contributors: amzounslide95 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1)