Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Women Halloween Y2k Bat Collar Shirt Woolen Princess Dresses Vintage Punk Harajuku Party Dress
$287.98-29%

penis
Male Silicone Penis Ring Dual Cock Rings Delay Lock Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher Cockring Chastity Sex Toy For Men
$2.99-3%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

larpgears
Handmade latex tank Tops with front zip
$50.82

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY SATIN GLOSSY One piece swimsuit oil smooth high fork T-String swimsuit sexy tights swimsuit AESCO
$67.51-58%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy thongs sexy solid bikini high waist High elasticity skin pants glossy briefs Wear out Yoga training pants
$50.29-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wimbledon and Serena Williams.
(10 Jul 2018, 21:55 )culmor Wrote: Maybe two layers of tights?
This is something I really doubt. She has to move around, and with quite an agilily 😉 Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Quote:Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Dancers seem to manage ok layering shiny dance tights and high-lycra 'professional' fishnets (and that in heels too) so I'm not so sure. Plus, if you look closely you'll see Serena has ankle binding over her fishnets.
Yeah, was thinking about dancers, but AFAIK "serious" dancers (ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, break, etc) do not layer tights and/or use stirrups. I think only "easy" styles with "moderate activity" use layers. Usually singers 😉
A couple of close-ups from today's match. Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

layering.jpg     layering2.jpeg   
What a powerful machine!

Holes in fishnets look more natural than in non-fishnets 😁
I can easily imagine her in a nun's outfit 😁

Still not my cup of tea 😋
If she didn't exist Dmitrys would have invented her 😊
Very true! 😁
(11 Jul 2018, 00:11 )culmor Wrote: Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

Which always puzzles me - she's rich (probably very rich) so unless the hole is fresh (occurred during the match) why doesn't she wear a new pair? I occasionally see women wearing tights with holes in (not 'fashionable' holes) and they seem to wear the same tights a number of times.

MJ
Being rich does not mean you should waste your money 😁

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (19) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (3) , Tinker D (6) , Vixien (1)