Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Men's Ring On Black Male Foreskin Corrector Reusable Cock Rings Silicone Cock Cover Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys For Men
$3.62-19%

electro stimulation device
Acupuncture Pen With Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device Massage Equipment Health Care
$36.19

msemis
Kids Girls Figure Skating Unitard Shiny Rhinestone Jumpsuit Sheer Mesh Long Sleeve Bodysuit Gymnastics Dance Performance Costume
$152.15-22%

ultrathin pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Breathable Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic 22D Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie
$11.13

negative chastity
FRRK Small Invert Negative Chastity Cage with 9cm Realistic Dildo for Sissi Male Metal Penis Rings BDSM Sex Toys for Gay 18 정조대
$58.84-20%

ladyboy
High Collar Silicone Half Body Fake Breast Form Realistic Boobs C D E Cup Men To Women For Transvestite Sissy Shemale Ladyboy
$369.05

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where do I find quality fishnets?
I’ve had a pair of fishnet hold ups for ages. 
Now that they are ripped I have to find another one. 

EU shop is necessary. No one size fits all please. Crotch lenght for long skinny legs is a must. 

Also: very good quality is needed so they don’t rip easily. 

Any suggestions?

Sorry to say that the store a bought the first pair has shut down. 

Thanks in advance.
(15 Dec 2021, 08:20 )tjosan Wrote: I’ve had a pair of fishnet hold ups for ages. 
Now that they are ripped I have to find another one. 

EU shop is necessary. No one size fits all please. Crotch lenght for long skinny legs is a must. 

Also: very good quality is needed so they don’t rip easily. 

Any suggestions?

Sorry to say that the store a bought the first pair has shut down. 

Thanks in advance.

Dance stores have good quality fishnets (e.g. Capezio and Danskin).  They are made for dancers.  I find it best to by a larger size than recommended because then they aren't stretched and under tension.
I think tjosan is looking for hold-ups rather than tights though.
(16 Dec 2021, 08:58 )Culmor Wrote: I think tjosan is looking for hold-ups rather than tights though.

Correct! Thanks for the clarification 👍🏻

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,647 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , tight_mike (1) , tjosan (2)