Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

XCKNY
XCKNY satin silky Seamless front crotch opaque pantyhose shiny wet look tights slim high yoga swim sport glossy pants
$84.70-57%

mummy bondage
Sexy Bodystocking Double Use All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tight
$5.86

zlatameer
Sexy Women Latex Rubber Pink and Black Dress with Back Zip Handmade Customes S-LD275
$148.59-27%

penis extender
Accessories for Penis Extender Enlarger System Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys for Men Replacement for Penile Pump
$4.73-42%

sexy pantyhose
Women Crotchless Pantyhose Large Size Ultra Thin Sexy Super Elastic Pantyhose Summer Plus Size Nylon Tights Female Open Crotch
$6.40

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Realistic Animal Headdress Mask Halloween Mask for Masquerade Party Festival Cosplay Carnival
$4.76-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What would be a perfect job for you?
This Libidex latex office dress is quite close

libidex_latex_office_dress-01.jpg     libidex_latex_office_dress-03.jpg     libidex_latex_office_dress-02.jpg   
But no cigar. Steve at Expo.

Headgirl.jpg   
Further to my dream job of working in or owning a pantyhose shop or boutique...
So I want to rent a table at a local flea market for a weekend and sell some of my pantyhose.
I think it would be fun plus I may meet folks who love pantyhose as much as I do.
Not expecting to sell much but just the experience of selling pantyhose while wearing pantyhose is a huge turn on for me.
Also the thought of getting asked by people if they're all my own, if I wear pantyhose too, etc. is exciting.
A super cool woman vendor I met there who sells lingerie and "rave wear" says I should do it.
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Can't contribute as my dream job has nothing to do with bdsm but from a practical point of view wouldn't a relatively low workload work from home job like being an IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines and WFH means you can wear what you want or just tie yourself to the chair.
(20 May 2022, 00:12 )Lancer Wrote: IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines
WHAT?????
I'd like to be a MKUltra fuck puppet.. that has no free wil and sense of time.. also multiple states that don't have sense of time.. basically being a kidnapped victim
(20 May 2022, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2022, 00:12 )Lancer Wrote: IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines
WHAT?????

I did say a low workload variant of those jobs, they do exist.
I have such job for several years. All the time I was home alone, dressed like secretary, etc. Since my job was "per call" and there was not much of it, there was a lot of time to experiment with everything.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(20 May 2022, 16:06 )Vixien Wrote: I was ... dressed like secretary
👍
I got nothing.
With my work, I have to keep a low key.
I react with a lot of people in all age groups.
Not going to lose a fun job just because I want to wear a skirt with my pantyhose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,958 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
Moral Maze - what would you do? madjack 10 5,202 10 May 2016, 15:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , Culmor (6) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (11) , Menhu (1) , mysecretpantyhose (2) , Satwik (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (4) , vm1971 (1)