Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENOSports high elastic color pants elastic pearl shiny surface sports pants Stretch leggings High-rise satin shiny leggings
$83.36-63%

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Bodysuit Hot Erotic Lingerie zentai gay fetish Wear pvc costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$159.70-14%

realistic mask kigurumi
(M27G YAO Godness Makeup)'Dreammask' DMS Crossdress Realistic Full Head Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone AI Real Mask
$764.72-9%

wetlook
Sexy Women Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Erotic Breast Exposing Stretch Wetlook Latex Bodysuit Zip Open Crotch Jumpsuits Costumes
$34.97-40%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Shiny Metallic High Waist Dance Performance Briefs Kids Black Gymnastics Ballet Dance Shorts For Toddler Sports
$12.08-32%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit transparent bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What would be a perfect job for you?
Now I wouldn't go that far. At lease not to me.
As you can see, I do come up with some improvements to what we talk about here, correct?
(08 Dec 2016, 16:29 )Tinker D Wrote: As you can see, I do come up with some improvements to what we talk about here, correct?
Yes, very true, please continue 😉
You know I will.
Quote:MCM COMIC CON COSTUME, WEAPONS & PROPS RULES

Attire & Costume Rules
Attire and costume must be suitable for a family ev
ent. Nudity is not permitted, nor are exposed
costume or prosthetic genitalia. Some adult fetish
attire such as extreme BDSM gear should be
checked for suitability by emailing a description to
cosplay@mcmexpo.net

Working at mcmexpo.net might be interesting...
i am a Mechanik and it is definitely the best Job for someone with Bondage affinity.
i Can use the milling- and turningmaschine , that i have at Work to build all kind of Bondage funiture and stuff and i know enoth about electronicsa to use timers and electromagnets
(07 Jan 2019, 20:18 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i am a Mechanik and it is definitely the best Job for someone with Bondage affinity.
i Can use the milling- and turningmaschine , that i have at Work to build all kind of Bondage funiture and stuff and i know enoth about electronicsa to use timers and electromagnets

Nice, I took 2 years of computer electronics in school. After that I worked for several years as a broadcast engineer (tv and radio).  I've also held positions in IT for various places.  Most recently, I worked for 3 years as a hydraulics machinist and CNC programmer.  I am decently proficient with lathes, mills and CNC mills not to mention hydraulics and pneumatics.

Perhaps my dream job would be similar to yours.  I've always wanted to build an automatic bondage machine.  In a fantasy world, I would of course win the lottery, buy a large warehouse and stock it with machine tools.  After that I would gather the worlds kinkiest minds in one place and start creating the best of the best automatic bondage and forced orgasm machines.  What could go wrong???  Come to think of it, probably will need to hire a team of attorneys as well.
My perfect job would be either owning a small hosiery boutique/shop (or just work in one) in a high-fashion "pantyhose city" like Rome or Paris.
 boutique.jpg   
I'd dress like this...
 gemma.jpg   
...and I'd wear the finest pantyhose and give women advice on pantyhose and just talk about pantyhose all day... 😊
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(11 Mar 2020, 22:27 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: [Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=39519.pagespee...uBDd0M.jpg]   
Back-seamed stockings, pencil skirt, white blouse and high-heels. Classics!
Catwoman polisher.

CP.jpg   
(11 Mar 2020, 22:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Mar 2020, 22:27 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: [Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=39519.pagespee...uBDd0M.jpg]   
Back-seamed stockings, pencil skirt, white blouse and high-heels. Classics!

I know someone who researched that costume for a crossplay and for some reason that I can't immediately recall it's not as straightforward as it looks. Apparently what appears to be a blouse, skirt and belt is actually a dress (or something like that).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,709 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
Moral Maze - what would you do? madjack 10 5,180 10 May 2016, 15:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , Culmor (6) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (11) , Menhu (1) , mysecretpantyhose (2) , Satwik (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (4) , vm1971 (1)