Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-23%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sexy Pearlescent Stars Glitter T-crotch Ultra-thin 5D Stockings Open Crotch Pantyhose Oil Transparent Women Shiny Tights
$6.04

anime bondage
Anime Bunny Mask Fun Rabbit Ears Sexy Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Halloween
$3.90

nose hook bondage
BDSM Bondage Harness Strap Slave Metal Nose Hook Open Mouth Gag for Fetish Fantasy Adults Games Erotic 18+ Years Old
$139.88-59%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 59) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Girls' Frontline COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Cosplay Mask Kigurumi
$966.78

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Bluetooth Headset Eye Mask For Side Sleepers
$5.17-2%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Sexy Erotic Lingerie Long Sleeve Body Stocking Thin Open Crotch Oil Shine Glittering Pantyhose Women Transparent Tights
$13.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What to look for in a bondage kit?
(20 Aug 2021, 13:38 )Like Ra Wrote: These videos almost gave me a HFO years back.
Those leg irons look so devilish. I also think they would be a great solution to my hogtie needs, that nickel brass is sturdy enough to be a tension anchor without the fear of causing nerve damage...

Ohhh I am melting deep inside. Those cuffs are exactly what I want, comfy & strong and they seem to occupy so little space. Perfect to carry around.
(20 Aug 2021, 19:02 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Ohhh I am melting deep inside. Those cuffs are exactly what I want, comfy & strong and they seem to occupy so little space. Perfect to carry around.
Let's move to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-handcuffs 😊
Yay it's finally here 😁

Although @Tinker D was right, the whole kit looks like a miniature version of what I was imagining. The cuffs are very small, I can barely close them around my wrists, the ankle cuffs fit better, but still seem like they're more appropriate for the wrists.

Same thing with the leg raiser, it's a little too short, but I did some quick tests and I can repurpose it as a more comfortable arm binder than the rope I was using. It can be adjusted with three strap sliders. Two for the arms and one for the length between the arms.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 BondageKitREK.JPG   
Told you. 😁

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , PurpleVibes (6) , Tinker D (3)