Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
4Pairs/lot 0D Sexy Tights Stockings Black Transparent Women Pantyhose Ultra-thin Nylon Tights Stretchy Mallas Mujer
$4.40-49%

jialuowei
Lockable Shoes 18CM Super High Heels Pointed toe Ankle Straps With Lock Pumps For Women Sexy Fetish Shoes
$664.77-21%

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin tights oil glossy one-piece swimsuit waistcoat and short building sports yoga pants can open crotch glossy tight
$73.81-39%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Plaque Poster Wall Pub Custom Bar Party Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-52%

msemis
Mens Hollow Out Front Thongs Panties Wet Look Patent Leather G-String Underwear Low Rise Elastic Waistband T-back Underpants
$5.94-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
... I see... getting colder ... 😟 Where's the global warming when you need it???
The past few days I have been in blue lycra.
There is a shop in Amsterdam that has a few hundred types of lycra in stock. Whenever I find a nice type (soft, smooth and thin) I buy enough to make a matching set of pantyhose and leotard for both my wife and me. By now we have a closet full in all colors you can think of.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 two.jpg   
(17 Oct 2019, 19:44 )Zooy Wrote: There is a shop in Amsterdam
Where? 😉

And what are you wearing on the photo?
The name of the shop is Kantjeboord. They have a website: www.kantjeboord-amsterdam.nl
The people are very friendly. Their main specialization is material for ladies underwear. They have a lot!

What I am wearing in the photo is made of a blue soft lycra, but of course I cannot tell a brandname as it is home made. If you have a decent sewing machine with a lingerie stitch, and if you have pattern, the whole process of making a pair takes about two hours. A leotard takes about three hours, although, if you want to make it very fancy, there is no upper limit of course.

Patterns you can make yourself by studying the dimensions of some of your favorite pantyhose, and accepting that the first few will be far from ideal.

The price of the lycra is typically 10 Euros/meter, most being 1.5 meters wide.
When I want to make a complete set, 2 meters is more than sufficient. But you have to make sure that the lycra is sufficiently elastic in both directions.
So, the tights are self-made! Very nice!
(11 Sep 2006, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Wearing activeskin style a677 with fly and going for x-ray so tight miniskirt. Don't usually wear skirt or heels out unless no chance running into friends. And when I can I love my pleaser 5" heels
(08 Nov 2019, 12:13 )Smoothron Wrote: Don't usually wear skirt or heels out unless no chance running into friends.
To rephrase, you "wear skirt or heels out" only if you have a chance to run into friends?

(08 Nov 2019, 12:13 )Smoothron Wrote: I love my pleaser 5" heels
Lovely. Which ones? 😉
hanes silk reflection
Gatta Black Brillant 120 den, quite cheap (around 23 euros) and very comfy. Although size L is a bit small for me, XL would be perfect 😁
Picked these up...
 Marilyn.jpeg     MarilynB.jpeg   
I love the packaging!
Can't wait to try them on...
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,010 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,126 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,776 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,774 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,570 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack