Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
High Waist Shaper Shorts Tuck Abdomen Slimming Women Panties Body Shapewear Plus Size Tummy Breathable Lifter Underwear Corset
$10.62-53%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Long Open Toe Stilettos Lace Up Front Size 11 Women Shoes Fashion Boots Of The Women
$199.65-35%

penis
Confetti Dildo Realistic Clear Silicone Dildo, with Strong Suction Cup for Hands-Free Play, Realistic Penis for Women and Couple
$21.24

chastity cage
HotX 3 Size Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage Device Cock Ring Urethral Dilator Penis Plug Lock Adult Game Sex Toys for Men
$10.83-4%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Tights Pantyhose with Fingers Open Toe Skin Effect Nylon Tights Elastic Thigh High Long Stockings Ladies Pantyhose
$15.15

bondage leotard
Women Garter Thigh Sling Stockings Push-up Bra Shaping Leotard Sexy Exotic Faux Leather Bondage Lingerie Bodysuit Tight Clothes
$168.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Yesterday we've been to Düsseldorf. I did not have plans to buy any pantyhose, but could not resist the temptation 😁 Here's an example - there was no indication about the size, but considering the price (2€) and the colour, I did not care. My wife took a couple of photos of me wearing Desiree Blümchen 20 pantyhose with Cabarita Zoggs waterpolo swimsuit and jeans shorts:

blue_desiree_bluemchen_pantyhose-IMG_1369.jpg     blue_desiree_bluemchen_pantyhose-IMG_1371.jpg     blue_desiree_bluemchen_pantyhose-IMG_1375.jpg     desire_bluemchen_IMG_1373.jpg     desire_bluemchen_IMG_1374.jpg   
And they are in your favourite color....
Blue
(24 Jun 2016, 22:28 )Like Ra Wrote: You guys won't believe me, but I haven't been wearing pantyhose since December.

I can't believe you are resisted so long without pantyhose! I couldn't definitely. Btw, great legs and nice patterned pantyhose!
I've just counted the months, and it turned out that I haven;t been wearing "pantyhose in public" since last fall (September?) So, this is my fist "appearance" in 9 months 😁 do not know the brand of the pantyhose (nur Die Seidenfein?), but they are  darker and more yellow-brownish than my own suntan, and shiny - very visible (was shopping nearby).

IMG_1460_shiny_tan_pantyhose.jpg   

I aeady forgot the feeling ...
Under my desk:

IMG_1406_black_pantyhose_swimsuit.jpg   
Thought today I would go green shiny one's here's mine I am wearing love them got lots of glossy one's

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 shiny green blk mini.JPG   
Under my desk:

IMG_7212_two_pantyhose_moire.jpg     IMG_7215_two_pantyhose_moire.jpg   

It's getting colder...  Two pantyhose layers today.
indeed, autumn is getting worst.
One 40 den layer, under jeans at work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 immagine.jpg     022594884.jpg   
Hi

Today I do wear "nur die" wohlig-warm Strumpfhose. This pantyhose is the most fluffy one I ever wore.

http://www.nurdie.de/wohlig-warm-strumpfhose.html

krinlyc
Jockey For Her Sheerest Ever Evening Sheer Navy Blue Control Top Pantyhose.
The packaging says "Our pantyhose are satiny soft and incredibly silky."
Very nice for a thrift store find.
 JFH.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,094 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,153 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,796 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,784 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,576 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack