Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
70D Women Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Satin Shape Stockings Sparkle Pantyhose Female Shaping Glossy Stockings Nightclub Dance Fitness
$13.78-29%

shiny swimsuit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion High Street Letter Printed Hooded Zipper Jackets & Pants Two Pieces Set Summer Sleeveless Sportswear
$62.21-29%

transparent pantyhose
CHAOZHU EU US Women Black 40D Transparent Tight Pantyhose S-3XL 100KG Fit Large Plus Size Silk Stocking OL Anti-snagging
$26.45

ultrathin pantyhose
Cute Kristle Fun Letter Silk Socks Ultrathin Perspective Women's Sexy Black Silk Pantyhose JK Socks Beautiful Leg Silk Socks
$55.66-49%

Leosoxs lingerie
Pajamas Set for Women Modal Soft Two Pieces Sleepwear Cute Summer Top Shorts Leisure Lingerie Youth Pijamas Loungewear Homesuits
$33.59-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What gets you into a self-bondage mood?
Go MadJack! Go! I'm also not virgin anymore. I've posted my fantasy and composing a story.

And yes, I've shared lots of intimate stuff too. You can't expect "openness" from your interlocutor unless you are open and frank yourself. So...
*Ponders... *

Actually, it's a bit late for me to do this right now... 11:50 PM as I'm writing this and it's been a long day. But, thinking back to all the 'sessions' I've done.. I don't know.. I think it's the helplessnes that appeals. And beckons. When I was smaller, I used to sneak to my sister's closet to raid her clothes. Summer dresses, bathing suits, other stuff. I didn't (and still don't) even know (exactly) why I did it. I guess it has to do with fantasy? You imagine a girl / woman tied up in a position. You want to copy that, and the only person / being currently available is yourself. That doesn't appear to matter at that point.

What gets me in the mood? Others pointed out that art has the pro that, the only limitation is imagination. But I have both a pretty sic- ehhh.. vivid imagination and a willing GF that I can practice and play on.. 😋 Also, especially when I'm alone, it tends to wander.
Like Ra said: Most of the sessions posted on internet are boring / half-done or just plain not appealing. In my opinion, there are exceptions to the rule though. Gromet's plaza has some amusing photo sets. (not nearly all of them though.) chimerabondage.com has some bright lights. 😋
Other projects I follow (which aren't neccesarily SB as such) are shortfuse and Hogtied.com. (That last one is especially for when I'm in a more sadistic mood.. }😊 It's evil... )

I also like to write stuff. Aeady posted one story in the forums here. Maybe some day post some RL session(s) as well...
I will elaborate on the self-bondage and bondage stuff on the Internet.

Everybody's got his or her own kinks and/or fetishes. Every fetish or bondage site has its own public with similar kinks/fetishes. Every self-bondage forum has different "styles" and appeals to different group of people. I could not find anything appealing and created my own 😉

For example, a huge percentage or self-bondagers prefers to be naked during the sessions. This in ABSOLUTELY not suitable for me. Just like I never look twice at the photo with a naked woman in bondage. Or with blood. Or with shackles. Or with needles. Not my fetish.

Of course, you can find interesting materials on almost every related site, but the quality/amount ratio can be negligible.

For example. Gromet's Plaza is a fantastic site with enormous amount of material. But self-bondage related photos are not interesting to me. They are either fake, or ridiculous, or too simple, or the clothing is wrong, or the concept is wrong, etc. I do not read stories because of the sheer amount. I do not have that much time.

Shortfuse is another great site. I like Jim's works. I even used to be a subscriber! But after a year it became boring because of the "sameness".

House of Gord. Gord-geous project. The second and the last site I subscribed to. Fantastic ideas, but limited choice of clothes, unreal (from my point of view) designs I'll never be able to use, and "sameness" again.

Chimerabondage. Only a few scenarios and ideas can be reused. Some ideas are simply great. The rest is ... sorry... No... And the clothes are plain wrong.

Hogtied is indeed too sadistic. So, absolutely no.
So, what that leaves? Art and rare photo-pearls. I'm doing my best to search & publish here what I found exciting according to my personal fetish-pattern. And encourage you to publish what excites you. I hope that our patterns do correlate. See, fr example, these threads:

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=189
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=203

What concerns real and working self-bondage scenarios, this site (thanks to you all!) is probably the best.

And I still have dozens of sessions and thousands of my own photos waiting to be published. I can't tell if they are fetishy or aesthetic enough (it's up to you, your fetishes, etc, see the previous post), but at least they are real, not fake and can be repeated 😉
(28 Jan 2010, 06:58 )Daemon Wrote: Others pointed out that art has the pro that, the only limitation is imagination.

Absolutely!
To answer the question posed in the thread topic, what gets me into contemplating self-bondage scenarios seems to be insomnia. I mean accumulated lack of sleep, not trouble getting asleep.

For some reason, lack of sleep correlates with self-bondage related ideas springing to the mind, and usually leads into such experiments and sessions.

For example, just now I was contemplating the idea about combining three things that you can do with pantyhose:
0) use glue or condom or whatever device you prefer to ensure that you won't cum into the garments. Optionally, dress in whatever tight garments you prefer at this point, set up plugs and gags and whatelse.
1) slide your both legs into one leg of pantyhose (that has feet), and pull it tight. Tie a belt around the waist, to ensure that the pantyhose stays in place. Do whatever you want with the remaining pantyhose leg. If the surface of these tights is low-friction, this should help step 3 a great deal. In any case, it will make step 2 considerably harder to undo (and to achieve).
2) take another pair of pantyhose, and make the inverse pantyhose straitjacket. That is: tie the pantyhose feet together, slide your arms into the pantyhose legs, and pull the pantyhose crotchpiece behind your neck, and then loop the pantyhose legs around your waist sufficiently many times (two or three) until it is very tight, making sure that your arms will be on your backside rather than on your frontside. Note that step 2 is significantly more difficult to achieve if you did step 1 than if your legs are still separate. Optionally, before step 2, wear an additional pair of small pantyhose on your arms to make the pantyhose mittens. So far I haven't done this optional step, because you need a very precise children's size to make it useful (tight). Or you can use sock mittens.
3) take a large third pair of pantyhose or some stretchy exercise pants, and make the pantyhose sleepsack, which is next to impossible to achieve without the help of your hands, especially around the shoulders. If you did step 1, you can use leggings or any footless stretchy pants. Otherwise you should use pantyhose that has feet, because footless pants tend to crawl up to the knees. It isn't such an enjoyable scenario after all, if you can still walk... The point of step 3 is to make step 2 impossible to undo without undoing step 3 first. And undoing step 3, once you get beyond the point of no return, with your arms tied on your back and feet tied together, is probably a long, long challenge. And if you also use a gag, teeth won't be much help either.
4) once steps 0-3 are completed, start thinking of your escape plan, but first enjoy the predicament 😉

Has anyone else noticed such a trend in their own behavior? Looking back, I realize that this has been the case for me even in the childhood.

(Editor's note: I did not perform the scenario I presented here, yet. Just writing about it was enough to satisfy me this time.)
(EDIT: I did now. As expected, step 3 was tricky in both directions. Luckily the straitjacket set up in step 2 had enough slack in it to allow the right movements in order to escape.)
Related thread: Imagery and self-bondage sessions
(20 Nov 2009, 09:31 )madjack Wrote: What gets you into a Self-bondage mood?
Most of the time, it's when im randomly thinking about a bondage technique that sounds good enough for me to try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Underaged and into self bondage. What Advice is available? Lancer 5 2,103 24 Oct 2020, 20:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Turn water into a gel/solid... rob 18 29,149 10 May 2011, 09:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Daemon (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (2) , Petrified (1) , Strappado (1) , Uncle (2)