Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
Amoresy-Men's Beach Shorts, Low-rise Swim Briefs, Shiny Glossy, Stretch, Super Smooth, Breathable, Sports, Comfortable Briefs
$48.39-51%

arm binder
Zipper Single Glove Over Shoulder Arm Binder Restraint Sleeve PU Leather Arms Behind Back Adult Bondage Kit Costumes Sex Toys
$10.36-28%

sissy femboy
BBC Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys TS CD Pussy Vaginal Sissy Femboy Cock Cage Bondage Lock Penis Ring BDSM Gay Ladyboy Men Sex Toys
$48.57-24%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Vagina Lifelike Artiflcial Vaginal Anal Sex Doll Erotic Adult Sex Toys For Men Soft Pocket Pussy Male Masturbator Cup
$63.04

anal training
Circular Metal Butt Anal Plug Man And Women 3 Different Size Masturbator Gay Anal Training Expander Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$8.45

temorish
Transparent Latex Stockings With Black Trims Rubber Thigh Thigh Stockings
$47.19-10%

cock ring
High Quality HT V5 Cock Cage Male Click & Lock Penis Ring Chastity Device/Belt Chastity Inescapable Extreme Sex Toys For Men Gay
$28.53-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Web-controlled spanking-machine
(23 May 2019, 14:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 May 2019, 13:49 )occorics Wrote: arms about twice at fast...
Shok

i upgraded again... it's now running from an Arduino and arms in less than 5 seconds...   Girl_devil  

i have updated my blog, too. There are new devices...

https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspo...b-new.html
Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍
(10 Nov 2021, 19:20 )Ashlee Wrote: Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍

It's rated with 60kg, more than needed... I didn't measure it, but I'd say the pull force of the bungee-cord is in the range of 20-30kg (feels like lifting a crate of beer, maybe a little more)
Can you post instructions on how this would be made?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
spanking game - hurt me plenty- herrpee 0 2,649 03 Dec 2014, 16:29
Last Post: herrpee
Bound to truck and machine fucking bob_masters 2 7,764 22 Mar 2012, 18:00
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , BunnySleep (1) , essanym (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (3) , occorics (6)