Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Web-controlled spanking-machine - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Web-controlled spanking-machine (/Thread-Web-controlled-spanking-machine)

Pages: 1 2

Web-controlled spanking-machine - occorics - 22 May 2019

I just realized that i never posted my spanking-machine here, did I? But it's never too late...

20180218_121207.jpg thumbnail   

it works like this:
- the arm is held in place by the electro-magnet
- the stepper-motor tightens the bungee-cords to the chosen level
- the stroke is administered when the magnet is turned off
- to arm again, the motor releases the bungee-cord and the wheel is pulled back by the red rubber cord until the arm is caught by the magnet

the picture shows the first iteration. The red rubber cord wore out quickly and I replaced it with a spring, but most of all, the machine broke all canes after a few strokes, so i'm using Delrin rods now which work awesome!
The machine can be controlled online and my Mistress and i had a lot of fun with it, but it always hit in the same place, which caused my skin to break pretty quickly. I could mitigate it a bit by moving around, but that defeats the idea of being helplessly bound while I'm spanked.

Then i found a motor-cycle lift that had exactly the right size and equipped it with another stepper-motor. Now the height can be adjusted from my upper cheeks down to the mid of my thighs (ouch!).

20190429_143815.jpg thumbnail     20190429_142731.jpg thumbnail   

To give you an idea how effective it is, this is after only 30 strokes, starting at 45% and ramping up to 70%...
 20190510_212823.jpg thumbnail   

When I'm bound to the spanking-bench (also equipped with online-controllable electro-magnets) and blindfolded, i can hear the motors, but never know whether it's getting armed or going up or down. When the stroke is released, it's almost noiseless. Just a clack and a swish and while I realize it, it has aeady happened...

occorics_spanking_machine-01.mp4 (Size: 1.46 MB )

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - Like Ra - 22 May 2019

Brutal, but ingenious, as all your devices.

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - essanym - 22 May 2019

Spanking isn't really my thing but I love kinky machines and you have made a fantastic device. I would like to find out everything about your web controls as that is something I would like to implement in my projects.

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - occorics - 23 May 2019

(22 May 2019, 21:00 )essanym Wrote: Spanking isn't really my thing but I love kinky machines and you have made a fantastic device.  I would like to find out everything about your web controls as that is something I would like to implement in my projects.

i have some info about the other devices on my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com/p/remote-control-box.html
It's based on a RaspberryPi, the software is written in Java. Anything special that you'd like to know?

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - essanym - 23 May 2019

(23 May 2019, 08:31 )occorics Wrote: Anything special that you'd like to know?

I'm pretty sure I legitimately have a fetish for kinky machines... so anything really 😁 I've not looked into rasp-pi too much yet. I have only messed with arduino and ESP8266 type stuff so far. I have a rasp-pi but until I get better at programming, I will probably wait to use it. I wouldn't mind looking at your code if you feel like posting it. I learn better by examples and kinky coders aren't as common. What does the interface front-end look like? I'm definitely going to check out your blog now. thanks

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - Like Ra - 23 May 2019

@occorics - with your permission I've added the video to your post.

(23 May 2019, 11:48 )essanym Wrote:
(23 May 2019, 08:31 )occorics Wrote: Anything special that you'd like to know?

I'm pretty sure I legitimately have a fetish for kinky machines... so anything really 😁  I've not looked into rasp-pi too much yet.  I have only messed with arduino and ESP8266 type stuff so far.  I have a rasp-pi but until I get better at programming, I will probably wait to use it.  I wouldn't mind looking at your code if you feel like posting it.  I learn better by examples and kinky coders aren't as common.  What does the interface front-end look like?  I'm definitely going to check out your blog now.  thanks

i'm not an expert in web-frontend development, nor do i like it, so the frontend part is rather basic and mostly copy&paste from other places...  😁
the back-end is by now almost 5000 lines of code that need a major refactoring and documentation... but i could try and put together some snippets of specific parts to make it easier to understand. That's why i asked if you'd like to know anything specific.

(23 May 2019, 12:50 )Like Ra Wrote: @occorics - with your permission I've added the video to your post.

sure! Thank you!
I should make a new video of the new version though... it's much less noisy and arms about twice at fast...

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - Like Ra - 23 May 2019

(23 May 2019, 13:49 )occorics Wrote: arms about twice at fast...
Shok

RE: Web-controlled spanking-machine - latexkid99 - 26 May 2019

What an evil, evil machine! 😉 Wouldn't mind one with something less lethal 😊