Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Sex Toys For Couples Oral Fixation Nostril Hook Opening Mouth With Nose Clip Bdsm Bondage Harness Strap Erotic Slave Adult Games
$15.91-19%

bondage hood
Sex Products Black Soft PU Leather Head Bondage Mask Hood Adult Games Open Mouth Mask Costume Cosplay Sex Toys For Women Men
$14.93-20%

latex tights
3XL Sexy Women Faux Leather PVC Stockings Leggings Socks Lingerie Shiny Tight Latex Stockings Party Clubwear Fetish Costumes
$14.94-46%

transparent swimsuit
Ice Silk Bikini Briefs Super Thin Transparent Underwear Panties Sexy Gay Mens Swimwear Swimsuit Swim Bathing Trunks DM
$18.90-35%

qiui
QIUI Little Devil Electric Shock Collar Dog Slave APP Remote Control Electric Stimulation Neck Collar Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$271.52-51%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-33%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel O Ring Tongue Depressor Open Mouth Ring Gag Training Oral Sex Toys Metal Ring Gag BDSM Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$19.59-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Very real elbow bondage
As posted recently (http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1716), I found a way to tie my elbows together pretty tightly. Two pieces of rope are used to make cuffs above the elbow, a third piece is used to tie them together.

A few days ago, I put on a bra with silicone breasts and a pvc maid dress with long arms. Then added the rope cuffs for the arms. I then folded a long piece of rope and fed this through both cuffs twice, then fed the ends of that long rope through the fold - sort of a self-tightening loop. I then knotted the ends of that rope together to hang it over a hook and pull tight. It seemed, that two wraps (feeding through the cuffs) were just right. When I pulled tight, my arms got together. When I losened, there was not enough tension to keep the arms together. The long rope then went over one shoulder, back, then over the other shoulder, then around the chest once or twice. Then I wound it around my wrists and made a few loops around the waist, until I ran out of rope, and secured the end where I could reach it later. And enjoyed it for a little while.

After perhaps 5 minutes, I felt a light pain in the arms which I tried to ignore (I am not into pain). As long as I moved my arms, it was okay and I even considered starting a movie. Well, a few minutes later I decided to get free because the pain was growing stronger and I felt my fingers going numb.

Undoing the wrist ties and unwrapping the rest was easy. But, to my surprise, my elbows were stuck together. I even checked in the mirror if I had forgotten something, but there was only the rope cuffs and the short - still very tidy - double-loop of rope in between. I tried as hard as possible. That was painful but didn't help at all. So I even tried to pull the rope tighter, because I hoped that once it moved, the rope could move in both directions - in vain. I tried to grab the loops, but they were out of reach. I could get to the rope cuff of the other arm, but not grab it. So I decided to use scissors to cut one cuff. Good idea in theory, I might have succeeded, but then I looked at the sleeve of my brand new maid outfit and put the scissors away.

So, I was stuck. I looked down at my shiny dress with the big breasts and naked * legs, while considering to ask someone for help. Try to imagine that situation for yourself. If I remember it now, it is very amusing and also arousing. I would do this again, if I had a companion.

I was able to manage the pain by assuming various poses, while I was looking for a solution. So, I actually took a photo, unfortunately bad quality. But I even retied my wrists just a little bit, for a better look 😁

elbow-tie.jpg   

Finally, I found a way out. It wasn't easy, and I won't count on it for another occasion. I remembered a trick to get a long worn wedding ring from the finger. It involves wrapping the finger with a string,Β  feed the end of the string through the ring, then wrap it off again, while pulling on the ring with the string. Look for "Taras Kool" and "ring" (perhaps, not sure) to see, how it is done. Anyway, I had to get one cuff over my elbow, which is a similar task, and I had sleeves on. Meaning: Pull down the sleeve, block the cuff with the edge of a table, then try to get the sleeve up again, without moving the cuff. It took me a long time, perhaps even five minutes. It felt much longer! Finally, I had the cuff over the elbow, and somehow was very tempted to push it back. But the pain told me otherwise. So I pulled out my arm and then freed the other one by untieing the cuff. I tried to shift it down, but it wasn't possible.

Well, this was interesting and scary. Fortunately, not life threatening. But it took hours before my arms were back to normal. I still wonder, why they weren't sour the next day. I have learned something and the next time, I will add a rescue knot to release the elbow tie instantly, if needed. On the good side, this will allow me to be much more reckless with the rest of the bondage. I have overdone rope bondage before, but scissors or a knife were always a reliable way out, because the very string to cut is usually in an accessible place.

I hope you enjoyed this little report. If you are into rope self bondage, consider twice before you try to do this alone. I really wonder, how long I would have waited until calling help. I was definitely too cute to meet anyone else 😁 Perhaps, I would have called 911 in the end. I did this once a long time ago, and they were very nice about it.

*hairy (didn't want to put that into the story itself, it could be a downer)
Many years ago I tied my elbows together quite tightly, and had to use a long saw-like bread knife to cut my way through.
ooops! I wouldn't have dared, or perhaps.... no idea 😁
I was quite afraid to cut the dress.
You should not if you do it carefully. The knife should be pointed away from your back, so you cut outwards. Then the rope cuffs will catch the knife in the middle - the maximum distance from your arms. But the knife should be long, so you can use only your wrists/fingers to saw through the rope. But yes, shit might happen, and it's possible to accidentally catch the clothes or skin.
The very thought of being in a situation when using a knife is the only way out is a scary one to me!

I do use knives as emergency (plan Z!) escapes, but I try to have a least 2 or 3 alternatives before I would ever have to risk a blade so close to my body.

Interestingly I recognise some of the feelings when a release goes wrong... on the rare occasions it has happened to me there is a moment, somewhere after the initial realisation that I might be trapped, when I become very excited/aroused by the situation.
That feeling didn't last long (for me at least)Β and was quite quickly replaced by fear/dread/embarrassment at my predicament and an overwhelming desire to be free.

A great adventure Strappado - thanks for sharing and may there be more to come as your adventures continue

MJ
My usual escape is a knife, because I always use the wrist-cinch + noose method.
My usual methods are undoing knots and pulling off strands with a door-handle (not an american door-knob). Knive/Scissors are around for emergencies. I think, I had to use scissors or knives about 5 times over the last decade. I also do not like the idea of a blade near my skin. And I don't like to cut rope, because good rope is hard to come by, the ends have to be treated again etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First real session. Scales 8 7,816 08 Mar 2016, 23:39
Last Post: Strappado
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,955 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual
Session 05: a not very successful squassation dan2010 6 10,045 14 May 2012, 00:52
Last Post: Like Ra
My first real selfbondage session systemisdownz10 5 11,828 23 Feb 2012, 06:18
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , Strappado (3)