Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Travel Sleeping Headphones BT5.0 Sleep Mask with Ultra Thin Speakers, Soft Tech Gadgets for Side Sleepers Insomnia Meditation
$25.77-23%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

latex zentai
handmade rubber latex sexy exotic lingerie smoked black spliced black open mouth with eye holes mask hood hoods cekc zentai feti
$31.45

Bitysie
2023 New BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual
$277.09

bondage hood
Fetish Harness Head Hood BDSM Slave Game Bondage Restraint Face Mask Erotic Sex Toys Role Play for Couples Master Anal Gay
$5.26-30%

vatine
VATINE 10 Frequency 5 Speed Huge Magic Wand Vibrators Big AV Stick Clitoris Stimulator G Spot Massager Female Masturbator
$19.80-30%

crossdress anime
Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume Plus Size XXXL XXXXL
$217.80-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacbed Lines
i have a nice Vacbed with neck-opening and i use it for selfbondage.
I know.....its dangerous.....that guy from kink engineering....what if your release doesn´t work....blablabal...i know, but my constuction and release (magnetic valve und a special tube in ice construction as backup) work perfekt! And i did it many times!

Now my question:

My Vabed is out of 0,6mm strong Latex! I often got those lines (vacbed love bites) from the vacuum around my upper body. They don´t disturb me, but i don´t like the annoying questions: "OMFG...what is that!?! You have to go to the doctor! Now! It looks like you have a blood poisening!" Dodgy if you would know...😋

Have you any idea how i can prevent those lines??? I got a vacuum-pressure-switch on the pump that sucks the air out, but if i set it on minimum the vacuum is not strong enough to tie me down and if i set it a little higher i got those lines again!

i tried it with much lube... (felt good but i could move and i had lines Dodgy )
i tried it without lube (lines Dodgy )

i thought about buying a Zentai. Surely that would work but i want to feel the Latex!

Does it work with a Latex catsuit? I can imagine that you get lines to, if it doesn´t fit really perfect.... and i sadly don´t have one which fits really good...

any ideas......???
My first thought was - do not go "there" naked. A zentai suit (or pantyhose on legs and arms and a swimsuit) with would be a good solution, but if you want to feel latex, why don't you buy a latex suit? It should not be a latex zentai, it even should not be a catsuit. A latex surfsuit (Or a "closed" swimsuit) with separate gloves and stockings costs much less, but very effective.
Where can I get directions on how to make a vacbed

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , windjammer (1)