Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Male Penis Pump Enlarger Sex Toys For Man Medical Stretcher Vacuum Pump Enhancement Penile Extender Trainer Adults Sex Products
$229.90-35%

electro anal
Accessory Butt Plug Medical Themed Anal Sex Toys Electro Shock Anal Plug Sex Toys For Woman Men Sex Products Electric Shock
$7.56-25%

anal vibrator
Super Soft Huge Thrusting Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys Fat Dick Vibrating Realistic Penis Anal Stimulation dildo vibrator for women
$14.45

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Wwomen Vintage Y2k Bandage Princess Dresses Japan Girls Aesthetic Punk Style Mini Party Dress
$572.33-29%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Patent Leather Catsuits Open Crotch Shiny Fullbody Zentai Zipper One-Piece Long Sleeve Jumpuits Fetish Skin Tights
$96.78-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI Z/S Cup Silicone Breast Forms Huge Boobs Breastplate For Drag Queen Shemale Crossdresser Transgender Cosplay Costumes
$786.50-71%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Utilizing a nylon hood
After a recent session of using a nylon hood as an anchor, @JackWong25 helped me modify this idea into another tie. To start with I have on 3 layers of Hanes Sheer Energy nylons, Capezio leotard, leather ballet boots, a washcloth stuffed under a tape gag, a pair of nylons as a hood, and a collar locked on to keep the hood in place. For the first position I had the chest harness and the hood tied to the ankles.
 session3a.jpg   
 session3b.jpg   
It worked, but wasn't too restrictive and the ice release key fell way too early due to the summer heat. To modify things my legs were locked into a frogtie with leather straps, extra nylon bands were added around the elbows, and the nylon hood was tied to my wrists. This was very effective.
 session3c.jpg   
 session3d.jpg   
 session3e.jpg   
The nylon-to-wrist tie meant that either the wrists were being pulled up to the lower back, or the arms were straightened and the head was pulled back. Very fun to struggle around this way. The release key was in the next room so whenever you're ready, just wiggle your way down the hall to freedom. Each position was 30 minutes with about 1 hour in between, so just over 2 hours total. Thanks again, Jack!

P.S. Sorry about the buckets. They're for an aquarium and I forgot to remove them prior to filming.
Very nice.
Wish I could pull that as well as you did.
Thank you for the kind words. I don't feel like I can accomplish anything like the bondage photos we see on the internet, but seeing a few thanks and compliments does give a bit of confidence. I have a new thought of running the nylon leg down to my ankles and then back up to the wrist cuffs, thus puling both my head and wrists back towards my ankles. Hmmm.
Long time ago I posted this photo:

self-bondage_pantyhose_single-glove_ses60__04445.jpg   

I had no idea how to incorporate it into a proper self-bondage session.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Walk away from the nylon. If you can... Frank 6 2,838 30 Nov 2020, 18:11
Last Post: Frank
Really tight hood experience (duct tape adventures) Joyl27 2 10,282 10 Oct 2013, 22:43
Last Post: Like Ra
pantyhose , leotard , hood, gloves, clothepins and cards maid_woman 2 4,124 26 Jul 2013, 23:47
Last Post: maid_woman

Contributors: Frank (2) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1)