Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Rubber Gummi Zipper Short Sleeves T-shirt Female Tops Sexy Customize 0.4mm
$90.75-10%

otouch
OTOUCH Automatic Masturbator Men Heated Sex Machine Vibrator Stroker Thrusting Counting Cup Male Masturbation Tools Adult Goods
$496.17-19%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$193.60-40%

penis
Penis Ring Stainless Rings Head Glan Stimulating Adult Products Male Sex Toys Metal Ring Sex Toys for Men Delay Ejaculation
$1.17-50%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys for Man Adults 18+
$51.13-59%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD214)Customize Full Head Quality Female/Girl Resin Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$7258.79

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal dildo Toys
$14.81-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands
I've figured out how to essentially vacuum pack one of my hands in a balloon, essentially rendering it useless because you can't move your fingers at all and it's just stuck in a fist.

Disclaimer: if your hands/wrist are too large this might not work.

0. OPTIONAL: Shave your wrist of any hair so that the balloon seals better around your wrist and doesn't leak air. I've found with a hairy wrist the balloon is much more prone to slowly leak air because it doesn't form a perfect seal.

1. Cut the stem off the balloon. The smaller your hands/the tighter you want it to be, the more of the stem you should cut off. It needs to be a nice clean cut otherwise the balloon may easily tear when you try to stretch it over your hand. If you don't cut off the stem, the lip of the balloon is extremely difficult to stretch over your hand unless you have small hands. Even if you do manage, this lip will dig into your wrist and possibly cut off circulation due to being too tight.

2. Make a fist and stretch the balloon over top of your hand, and pull it as far down your wrist as possible. If you're finding that you have too much excess balloon to stretch down your arm, you may need to cut off more of the balloon stem.

3. Slide a plastic drinking straw inside the balloon on the front side of your hand until it's nearly touching your fingers.

4. Wrap an elastic super tight around your wrist over top of the balloon, looping it over as many times as you can to make it very tight. This will likely cut off your circulation but elastic is not going to stay on, so don't worry. The elastic is used to help flatten the straw and keep the seal tighter.

5. Suck on the straw until you've taken all of the air out of the balloon, essentially vacuum packing your hand.

6. At the same time as sucking constantly to keep the vacuum seal as right as possible, use your free hand to slide out the straw as fast as you possibly can. This may take some practice or a few tries to remove the straw without letting in any air. It's also possible to rip the balloon while doing this if you're not careful.

6.5 OPTIONAL - if you're having troubles creating a tight seal that lasts, you could try using some electrical tape and wrap that around your wrist, starting on top of the balloon and then overlapping onto your wrist. Down side of this is that you can only use the balloon once because it will tear and break when you take off the tape when you're done.

7. leave the elastic on for 5-10 minutes. By the end of 5-10 minutes you may feel a super tiny bit of pins and needles/tingling, but this amount of time is not nearly enough to do any harm, but will help to basically "glue" the balloon tight to your wrist to help keep the seal. *This step is not required if you chose to use step 6.5

8. Remove the elastic so that you don't do any damage by cutting off your circulation too long.

Voila, you should have a hand that is vacuum packed in a balloon, stuck making a fist. If you've done it correctly, it should look something like this.
 PXL_20211008_032223645.jpg   

You could easily use this in combination with other things, like maybe you trap one of your hands in the balloon and handcuff the other hand to something. It could be interesting to have one arm that is "free" but rendered pretty well useless in escape because you can't use your fingers.

This could also be used effectively in general bondage that is not self-bondage. With the aid of a friend, you could have this done to both of your hands.

EDIT:
If you're feeling adventurous you can also try vacuum packing your hand in different ways, it doesn't have to be a fist. Here's two pictures of my hand packed in a balloon doing a funky finger cascade thing where I cross each of my fingers over the next. 
 PXL_20211008_061017499.jpg     PXL_20211008_061025771.jpg   

However a simple fist is the most comfortable and i find other positions can actually make parts of your fingers go numb after a while because the balloon stretches tighter over certain spots when you're not simply making a fist.
OK, that's great! And how to get out when self-bound?
(08 Oct 2021, 17:06 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, that's great! And how to get out when self-bound?
By yourself, it's only really possible to do this to one of your hands.

You'd obviously need to be careful what you combine this with, because you need your free hand to remove the balloon, so however you plan on binding your other arm/hand, you need to make sure you can eventually free that arm so that you can remove the balloon.

But maybe there could be a way to easily remove the balloon without needing your free hand that I haven't thought of? As I'm saying that I actually did just think of something, maybe you could have a strip of duct tape anchored somewhere and if you press your balloon hand against it to stick and then pull back it could rip the balloon? I haven't tested this theory though. EDIT: I tested it, sticking the balloon onto some duct tape will definitely rip the balloon so long as you can secure the duct tape in place (otherwise it will just stick to the balloon and you'll just have a random piece of duct tape on the outside of your vacuum packed hand in a balloon)
(08 Oct 2021, 17:06 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, that's great! And how to get out when self-bound?

Breaking the vacuum with a sharp object?
You could use some kind of jar, with a tube connected to the bottom.
Pull the balloon over the rim of the jar and suck the Air out with the tube.
The balloon is now sucked to the walls of the jar. Now you can stick your hand in the jar and let the Air back in. If you give some pressure in the jar, the balloon will wrap close around your hand. With a little luck it will pop off the rim by itself and your hand is tied. This might be a possibility to use that tech for selfbondage.
(09 Oct 2021, 07:31 )Zooy Wrote:

Breaking the vacuum with a sharp object?

Probably a bad idea, considering the balloon is vacuum packed skin tight to your fist, it might be difficult to cut the balloon without cutting yourself.
(09 Oct 2021, 09:14 )Vacbedbound Wrote: You could use some kind of jar, with a tube connected to the bottom.
Pull the balloon over the rim of the jar and suck the Air out with the tube.
The balloon is now sucked to the walls of the jar. Now you can stick your hand in the jar and let the Air back in. If you give some pressure in the jar, the balloon will wrap close around your hand. With a little luck it will pop off the rim by itself and your hand is tied. This might be a possibility to use that tech for selfbondage.

Are you saying to use this technique for your second hand, since you can only use my technique on one hand if you're by yourself? Not a bad idea, could work. But it also wouldn't result in a vacuum tight pack, this wouldn't remove the air from inside the balloon once it's around your hand.
 PXL_20211011_000833957.jpg   

My tightest seal yet. It's hard to get an absolutely perfect seal since you're using your mouth to create the vacuum and have to very quickly slide out a straw without letting air in. This is pretty well damn near perfect though. I also used the optional electric tape to ensure the seal would last.
Cool! What about the blood flow?
(11 Oct 2021, 01:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Cool! What about the blood flow?

I kept it on for about 45 minutes, but I definitely had a few areas on my hand that went a bit numb by the end of that, so probably not something you should leave on for super long periods of time, especially if you do manage to get it that tight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,955 28 Mar 2024, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 112,255 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,902 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Hands free Magic Wand "attachment" for males essanym 2 4,228 30 Apr 2020, 16:58
Hands behind back - cross-tie with rope - with pictures Strappado 3 8,171 11 May 2019, 22:45
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: krinlyc (3) , Like Ra (5) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (11) , Sbondage (2) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)