Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Sexy Jeans Dark Blue Gym Denim Jeggings Women Skinny Fashion High Waist Striped Jeans
$48.39

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Beads Dildo Vibrator For Men Women Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator G-Spot Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys
$29.49

msemis
Mens Gay Lacework Lingerie Hot Sexy Open Butt See Through Lace Floral Sissy Pouch G-string Bikini Briefs Underwear Homme Panties
$3.64-20%

latex bondage
Womens New Jumpsuit Costume Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Bondage Dress Prisoner Night Club Cosplay Erotic Latex Backless Bodycon
$12.70-34%

cock ring
3 pcs Silicone Penis Rings Cock Ring Adult Products Delay Male Masturbation Health Fun Happy Sex Toys
$20.61

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

speerise
Speerise Women Leotards One Piece Dress Long Sleeve Leotard Ballet Dance Unitard Bodysuit Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dresses
$239.57-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Uncles Self bondage Vacuum Bed
I've always wanted to try a Vac bed but I've never had any one to play with, The Missues has no idea I'm in to vacuum packed bondage. Due to this I’m always on the look out for a self bondage solution because I’m going to be playing on my own. Unfortunalty, if you're in to the idea of a Vac bed you'll probably know they're not really feasible for Self Bondage... Poor release mechanisms, loud Vacuum, Zips don't seal very well ECT the list goes on... So i decided to see if there where any ways i could solve the problem...

Below are some illustrations I've done of how the more hard to explain parts work and where they are located. Keep in mind this design is intended to be used laying on a normal raised bed. And yes, sorry the illustrations are backwards ☹ And my scanner apprently scans at a bazillion pixels so you will need to zoom out to view them sensibly... unless you want to see my pencil lines.

The First problem I intended to solve was the annoying vacuum problem and how to turn it off once it's job of emptying the bag was done. I plan to use an electric timer in a wall plug that will have the vacuum turn on for enough time to empty the sac then turn it's self off again. Then using an in line no return check valve to stop the air (and dust) flowing back in though this pipe. This is the kind you see on those vacuum storage bags for clothes.

Next we're on to an air tight seal that can be operated from the inside (See Image 3). Taking the mouth of the bag and a bit of tubing inside the bag with you, you would then roll the mouth back over it's self creating a seal. you can then potentially clip the latex round the pipe for added security, although you shouldn't need to. You'll obviously need to leave some time on the vacuum timer to set this up.

Then comes the release. After thinking about lots of different solutions, electric, mechanical, crazy timer what-sits i finally settled on good old ice. This method uses a short piece of plastic tubing with a length of latex tubing attached to it. You will then flatten this down and freeze the latex end in a glass of water while leaving the plastic tube out (see pic 2). as the ice round the latex melts it will allow more air though back in to the bag after a while and will eventually open up and fill the bag. this will allow you to reach back up and reopen your rolled up seal.

The release mechanism need to be between the bed and the vacuum so it's sealed when deflating and when re-inflating the check valve doesn't stop the return of air.

Optional extras.

To provide a better seal around the mouth I would advise some kind of snorkelling mouth piece so there is no danger of you loosing your air supply.

The vacuum could be set to come on every 30 mins or something to compensate for any air leaks or you trying to fill it up with your nose once it's sealed (if that is even possible). Something to be careful of here is that it doesn't come on every 30 mins for ever as you might never get out... Almost free... Shhooooooooommmm... Almost Free Shhoooooommmmm..... Almost free... Shooooooommmm. You get the picture.

Replace the latex on the release mechanism with some kind of semi rigid plastic sheet, this could improve your operations.

All that said i've never used a Vacbed before so i could be talking shite so let me know. and i've no doubt the sticky, difficult final freeing your self will be difficult.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3.gif     2.gif     1.gif   
Ohhh... Finally we have someone who can draw! Thanks much Uncle!
The parts that I understood (most of everything) sound quite reasonable. I am not sure about the release mechanism, but it should work. I do like the snorkel mouth piece idea, because this sounds safe, and it also acts as a gag at the same time. Add a neck strap perhaps. I tried a rubber ball for a similar purpose, but I kept sealing the hole with my tounge and I really needed to concentrate in order to release it. As much as I like restrictions, this does not apply to breath.

What type of glue do you want to use to connect plastic, latex and so on?
I'll draw up some more diagrams describing the release though the week. The genral idea of the release is a tube that the ice holds closed and as it melts it allows the tube to open letting air in.

I think there is a rubber based glue that works like normal PVA or suce and solvent type too. I think the contact adhesive would be best and provide a more mobile joint.
I've been wondering a way to do this fro a long time, and have ALWAYS wanted to try a vacbed out. Unfortunately I don't think I'm mechanically inclined enough to figure this out ☹
So, you've all been sat there wondeing, i know... 'Whats Uncle doing about his vac bed idea'

Well i've been a busy little bee and i have been slaving away over some hot latex.

The sotry goes a little like this, Lates last sunday i was again, looking at vac beds and wonding... 'is £200 too much just to try something' turns out it is. So i went back to my old idea of building one, and, in a rush of curiosity i ordered 5m of Radical Rubber in Metalic Blue. Some rubber cement and then the following day i hot fotted it down to my local DIY shop for some tubes and corners.

Over the week i sat cutting and drilling my pipe while preparing for my latex to arrive. Today my cement finally arrived and i started construction of the latex segment it's self. 2 hours later and i've got one of the seams done... will finish the other one tomorrow if the fumes dont get me first.

Here's some pics of where i'm at:

DSCF0229[1].JPG   
An off cut for patching, the mouth hole and alittle bit for the missues to playwith.

DSCF0230[1].JPG   
 DSCF0231[1].JPG   
Like the internet, It's a serise of tubes.

DSCF0234[1].JPG   
 DSCF0235[1].JPG   
The first seam done!

And if this whole exercise has taught me 1 thing so far... Latex is a pain in the ass and when you buy it you're getting alot of work for your money. Christ...
(04 Aug 2012, 22:55 )Uncle Wrote: Latex is a pain in the ass and when you buy it you're getting alot of work for your money.
Yeah, and you need to chlorinate it... Pain everywhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed BoundWolf 27 22,473 01 Apr 2014, 01:16
Last Post: vacuum_experiments

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (1) , systemisdownz10 (1) , Uncle (3)