Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Kinky Straight Headband Wig Glueless Human Hair Wig Ready To Wear No Lace Front Brazilian Headband Human Hair Wig for Women
$82.68-58%

stainless steel penis
6 sizes Stainless Steel Male Penis Ring Ball Scrotum Stretcher Ejaculation Delay Metal Cock Rings BDSM Sex Toys For Men Cockring
$2.76

anime bondage
Sexy Toy Bondage Cat Cosplay Anime Mask For Face Women PU Leather Masks Masquerade Party Punk Restraints Roleplay Fun Prop
$15.27-50%

cock cage
Reusable Penis Ring Scrotum Bondage Cock Ring Sex Toys For Men Chastity Cage Testicle Bondage Lock Ring Adult Sex Product Shop
$4.85

male chastity
CB Male Chastity Cage Binding Tool Cock Cage Sex Toys for Men Rise of Loyalty Penis Ring Lock Wearable chastity cage for outdoor
$5.23

msemis
Shiny Sequins Ballet Gymnastics Unitards Dress Kids Girls Single Long Sleeve Modern Jazz Stage Performance Leotard Dance Costume
$18.97-35%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$54.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Totally Spies"
Did you notice that they are wearing something underneath the latex catsuits? Stockings or tights?
Oh dear, Alex seems to be in trouble... again!

tumblr_o4cs0pPQx31tlbv0vo1_540.jpg   

MJ
Totally ineffectual mummification. If I was the villain I wouldn't have left them un-gagged with their fingers free 😟

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tFjwdfH6Yw
I suspect that @Culmor would be a good villain, leaving the damsel in some form of distress but always with the possibility of escape. But he'd not be as good as me..  mwahahaha!

d9576d3f5574fb1e538c2f8fe5240bb6.jpg     Mwahahaha!!

shutterstock_117338551.jpg    MWAHAHAHA!!!

MJ
Quote:I suspect that @culmor would be a good villain...

Villainess. Bad gurls are more fun 😉
Ah, those useless gags again... But I like their tie-up games 😉

.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3YD11FFoc
I remember one episode where the Spies had to break into a castle at night and so wore black 'stealth' catsuits. Naturally they were caught and tied up and then left in a dungeon that was slowly filling with water.
Anyone have a link?
 totally_spies.jpg   
(18 Aug 2016, 21:33 )culmor Wrote: Naturally they were caught and tied up and then left in a dungeon that was slowly filling with water.
Seen this one on youtube, but can't find it back.
Just saw this thread for the first time. That last pic is perfect!

Contributors: Culmor (17) , FagMan (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (16) , LillyZ (1) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (3) , madjack (11) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)