Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Super Big Black Dildo for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Accessories Multi Attachments optional DIY dildos suction cup Anal
$81.25-20%

speerise
Speerise Adult Unisex Mock Neck Long Sleeve Unitard Men Spandex Unitards Bodysuit Full Length Gymnastics Dance Wear Catsuit
$186.99

transparent panties
Woman Cotton Panties Sexy Transparent Briefs Floral Lace Underwear Low Waist Ladies Knickers Soft Lingerie 5 Pcs/set
$6.78-2%

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Arm/Leg Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket Leather Armbinder Slave Lockable Glove Sex Hood Mask Adult Game Sex Toys
$14.52-19%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Hollow Fake Boobs False Chest for Transgender Crossdresser Sissy Drag Queen Cosplay
$112.15-50%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Face Long Ears Bondage Mask KTV Night Club
$2.73

silicone bodysuit
KnowU Crossdresser Full Bodysuit C Cup Boobs Silicone Breast Forms Ankle-length Transgender Crossplay Transgénero транссексуалов
$538.45-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

"Totally Spies"
(08 Dec 2015, 22:37 )culmor Wrote: Should we have a link to the lovely Sam in the cosplay thread?

Sure, this is the link Sam from 'Totally Spies'

Or I can move the posts to this thread. What do you think?
I think that works fine 😊

I'm sure I recall some  tentacle-related fun with the Spies too, a bit like this scene at Manchester MCM back in the summer.

Tentacles.jpg   
Totally mummified by Arnie:

Totally_Mummified_by_ARNie00-02.jpg   

BTW, is it only the red hair, or Sam and Eve Ellis are lookalikes?

eveellis2.jpg     eveellis8.jpg     eveellis10.jpg   
This is total crazy. In nearly every series of Totally Spies is a bondage scene and these skintight Catsuits...
Look at this (from 14:48min):

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8jRW754B4
Yes, they do.
Wow. That clip brings back memories.

Like I mentioned earlier I certainly didn't realise at the time the complexity of the restraints.
In that clip...
Metal elbow cuff bar behind the knees linked rigidly to a steel collar!!

In insex or infernal restraints did animation!! ??
The other day I found this and I remembered this thread
 tumblr_nyn2vlB1al1u8719no1_500.jpg   
Obviously not from TS, but it looks like it should be 😊

TS Chastity.png   
I never search for totally spies bondage "theme" but it shows up in tumblr occasionally
 tumblr_o0n31q8n881u8719no1_1280.jpg   
Another view of the ladies:

totally_spies_by_syncro01-d45jxvt.jpg    - they do seem to get themselves into so much trouble 😊

MJ

Contributors: Culmor (17) , FagMan (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (16) , LillyZ (1) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (3) , madjack (11) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)