Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
SM Self Bondage Male Pants G Strings Sexy Underwear Sex Toys for Man Adult Games Role Play Erotic Products
$130.41-29%

FRRK
FRRK BDSM Sex Toys for Adults 18 Men Metal Male Chastity Cock Cage with Screw to Lock Dick Steel Penis Rings Erotic Sexual Shop
$30.17-19%

shiny swimsuit
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Bodysuit Strap Solid Swimsuit High Cut Bikini Thong Leotard Thin Smooth Jumpsuit Summer Breath Nightwear
$39.77-41%

vac-u-lock machine
Vac-U-Lock Suction Cup Adapter for VacULock Massage Machine Air Connector Reciprocating Linear Machine Device Attachments Access
$19.48

sorbern
SORBERN Sports TR90 Plastic Titanium Eyeglasses Optical Glasses Frame For Men Eyewear Frames Spectacles For Women Eye Glasses
$18.14-20%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

app chastity
foam nozzle mens sex toys enlargement sleeve penianano ring 2 in 1 Rings breasts masturbators women vibrator her coces CRW2
$30.36-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tights made with Bulletproof Fiber
I saw this kickstarter on fetlife and thought I post it here. These seem really interesting to try but are expensive. You are buying for quality though... so I might bite the bullet and buy a pair.
Interesting. The early nylon stockings were also indestructible. Then the manufacturers decided that it's not very profitable for them to produce something that not going to be replaced in months 😁

Also, at THAT visible quality and price you can buy 30 pairs of regular tights. So why bother?
150usd for a pair of pantyhose?
someone must be out of their minds and I don't care how indestructible they are, the price is just nuts
150? I thought it's 79, but now I checked that 79 is for limited amount of time. So it makes even less sense.
(19 Feb 2018, 17:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting. The early nylon stockings were also indestructible. Then the manufacturers decided that it's not very profitable for them to produce something that not going to be replaced in months 😁
Also, at THAT visible quality and price you can buy 30 pairs of regular tights. So why bother?

Agree

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

You guys make a good point, I think I'll stick to the to my normal buying habits. I wish I could try some old nylon stockings, they sound glorious X_X.
Tights made with bulletproof fibre? I was thinking, just the thing for Batman! Remember the Joker's lines in the first of the Batman movies with him in his latex muscle outfit, from the climactic scene just before Batman arrives in his plane: 'Where's your Batman now... He's at home washing his tights!'
I got a pair and will receive them sometime in November.
NOVEMBER!!!! Whoa... That's what I call patience! Please do not forget to report!

And welcome aboard! 😉
(23 Apr 2018, 22:36 )Like Ra Wrote: NOVEMBER!!!! Whoa... That's what I call patience! Please do not forget to report!

And welcome aboard! 😉

Thank you Like Ra.  I've been a huge fan of your site for many years and I've even been a member for years, but haven't posted until today.  My main interest is pantyhose and sheer lycra fabrics, but I'm also getting into transparent latex...at a running pace.

I'm really excited to get these "bulletproof" pantyhose.  I paid $99 to the Sheerly Genius kickstarter and normally, I would have thought that's a lot of money to spend on something that isn't labeled Wolford or Fogal and could be very fragile, but their YouTube videos impressed me so much.  If I could sum up what I've spent on Wolford pantyhose and bodysuits alone, then $99 for a single pair of pantyhose is really nothing.--I've spent more on a couple pairs of Wolfords anyways.  I probably have $10k in Wolford products alone which really is a problem and I know it.  I'm in debt from it.

I've spent an obscene amount of $$$ on zentai, leotards/bodysuits and especially pantyhose and tights over the years.  I have over 1,000 pairs of hosiery in my collection and most of it is still unopened.  I've been lazy as hell and I've not done hosiery / bodysuit laundry in about four months, but I've got tons of clean stuff still available to wear, and even more unopened packs.  My wife gets pissed at me sometimes, but I'm trying to cut back.  LOL.

Contributors: Cervantez (1) , Like Ra (3) , QuietnSilent (2) , shaggy420hose (2) , Tia-Anna (1) , Vixien (1)