Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

leg binder
Erotic Sex Game Fetish Half Body Harness Leg Binders of Sexy Leather Mermaid Straitjacket Adjustable Bondage Restraint Bag Belts
$239.88

silicone bodysuit
EYUNG 8th/9th Cosplay Fake Breasts For Crossdressing Silicone Breast Forms Full Bodysuit Boobs Silicone Breast Plates 45-115kg
$373.89-55%

crossdress cosplay female
Tgirl Cosplay Sissy C Cup Female Fake Boobs Suit Breast Forms One-Piece Tight Insertable for Crossdresser Transgender Dragqueen
$327.91-28%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Tied to the door
It's been a while since I've done any sort of self-bondage - no real reason, I guess - just life getting in the way and keeping me busy.

That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about new-to-me techniques, though. Kind of like my recently-purchased hinged handcuffs, I've been eyeballing some way to securely and safely tie myself into a standing position. A few weeks ago, I thought about straps that go over the top of a door and are trapped by the door, which I found on AliExpress.

I could go into more detail about the exact setup that I used for these, but a picture says a thousand words....so, a picture is attached (No action shots, only an afterthought photo before I took everything down.) The main differences between "real" use and this photo: I really DID have an ice lock between the rope ratchet and the spreader bar anchor, and I had my key to unlock my wrist cuffs tied to the middle of the "Y", so it was pulled down when I tightened everything, and was freed up when the ice released.

20190312_door.jpg   

As for me, I took the philosophy of "I don't do this very often, I'm going to use pretty much everything I've got". I pulled on a pair of lacy panties, followed by a garter belt attached to a pair of black thigh-high stockings. For shoes, it was my old trusty 6-inch pumps with an ankle strap to make sure I couldn't kick them off. I snugged up an underbust corset (the "satin 830" option from that link). I laced on "the" hood from Ali Express. I used the blindfold for it, but not the stock gag - instead I buckled on a regular pink ballgag before pulling the hood on.

Almost ready - I had decided I'd ALSO buckle on the Ali Express (sensing a theme here??) posture collar. With my ankles cuffed to each end of the spreader bar, I put some clover clamps on my nipples, locked my wrists into the cuffs and buckled the blindfold on.  I pulled the rope through the rope ratchet, and as it tightened I felt the bar pull up against my ankle cuffs as my arms were lifted up toward the top of the door.

I decided not to do a vibrator or anything of the sort this time, instead opting to JUST be tied up and see what kind of suffering I could create and endure.

As expected, the nipple clamps made themselves apparent almost immediately. My feet, not used to the heels, were surprisingly OK for a while. I think the combination of the spreader bar and the angle that I was able to "plant" the heels made this acceptable.

With nothing to do, and nothing to distract me, I got bored quickly. And, as most of us tend to do, I started to work to get out. 

The door is about 7 feet tall; I'm 6 feet tall, so even though my hands were pulled up to almost the top of the door, I was able to reach down and remove the blindfold. The posture collar was next, and the hood (which I should have locked on) was after that. The ballgag was a piece of cake from there.

After that? Yeah, the rest of the setup appeared to be golden. My hands were too high to stretch down to the nipple clamps; the spreader bar was doing its job, and I was starting to struggle with the heels.  

The WORST part of getting the blindfold off was that I could now see the clock. I had only made it 15 minutes, and now that I could see the clock, each minute seemed to take at LEAST two minutes, if not three. I'd look away from the digital clock, try to focus on something else...then look back to see that ONLY one minute had passed!

I spent the next 20 minutes like this, periodically looking down at my ice lock to see if the string was starting to free up yet (ice lock style: https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock3.php). Finally, the nipple clamps got the best of me, and I wiggled and stretched and was JUST able to get ahold of one of the clamps to remove it. It hurt about 5 times as much coming off, but that pain subsided. I was able to stretch and get to the other clamp, and as I was getting it removed from my other nipple the string suddenly pulled free from the ice lock. Once the ice lock released, the slack let me get to the key and release my hands.  

All in, I'd spent 45 minutes tied like that.

I collapsed onto the floor, heart pounding and legs shaking from standing. I rested for a minute, then decided a "reward" was in order. Challenging myself a bit more, I put the nipple clamps back on and gave myself that reward for what I'd just gone through.

This was the first self-bondage I've done in a LONG time that kept me tied until the ice released, and even though it wasn't perfect, it was certainly entertaining. I don't think I'm ready to do THIS one again right away, but I've got a bed spreadeagle in mind....

Next time for this one? No clover clamps (probably tweezers instead), and I'll put locks on the hood / collar / blindfold. The corset always feels awesome - I spent half of the day in it. Jury is still out on the heels next time - I tried to wear them for a bit today, and standing was impossible (I have a toe that doesn't like to bend backwards as much as heels like that require). Lower heels were OK, though....so maybe it's just THOSE old cheapies?  We'll see.

Until next time (which may just be tonight...)

Finally: and bonus photo of the heels today. SITTING. 
   20190313_shoe.jpg   
Interesting. Without something or someone to keep you entertained, bondage or self bondage is quite boring. As for me, I always use something to excite me till I reached the end, and then try to get free. The ice lock or keys on the string are used to free myself.

Yes. Selfbondage with no stimulation is boring.
(14 Mar 2019, 15:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Selfbondage with no stimulation is boring.

Add phones and play hypno-files randomly 😋
Now that‘s painfull.
No, quite the opposite 😋  (depends on the file, though >:-> )
Like Whiny protest songs of the 60s
Naw, I’ll pass.
(14 Mar 2019, 15:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Interesting. Without something or someone to keep you entertained, bondage or self bondage is quite boring. As for me, I always use something to excite me till I reached the end, and then try to get free. The ice lock or keys on the string are used to free myself.

Yes. Selfbondage with no stimulation is boring.

I totally agree with you.  I never bind myself unless I have a way to receive stimulation and force multiple orgasms while bound.
(14 Mar 2019, 15:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Add phones and play hypno-files randomly 😋

I tried hypnosis files before but I only ever had the first one work on me.  It was one by youtuber Jackie Powers and it kept me from moving until allowed to which was interesting.  Since that one worked, I tried more but none of them worked except for giving me some amazing relaxation.  It's been a while so maybe I should try again.
(15 Mar 2019, 02:07 )essanym Wrote: and force multiple orgasms while bound.
Orgasm denial is also fun (think of chastity devices) 😋

Time-delayed enema or forced drinking are other options:
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bond...o-not-move
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bondage-session-59
For most of what I see on this site its the bondage-entertainment that creates sexual frustration, that drives the desire get out of your bondage.  What drives me is the pain associated with the bondage. Most of the time I bind up creating a very unconformable situation so the drive to get out is the associate pain. The trick is to create a tie that increases the pain level the longer your bound, for instance tied to a tree outside, -9 C, in nothing but heels, panty hose and shirt. In these sessions I setup for 10-15 min max time.

Different strokes for different folks.... 😊 !

DBF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll Bound Whore 16 4,092 18 Jul 2021, 23:56
Last Post: Like Ra
Suntan Pantyhose with tied ankles LuckyLu 9 2,615 10 Dec 2020, 17:33
Last Post: Tinker D
Tied in doorway with ballet boots Frank 5 3,376 20 Oct 2019, 19:01
Last Post: JackWong25
Tied to Floor vanessa_fetish 5 10,219 07 Dec 2013, 18:27
Last Post: vanessa_fetish

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , DressBindFun (1) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (3)