Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Cafele Jason's Helmet Deluxe Red Hood Mask 2022 Stunning Art Collection Jason Todd Resin Helmet Halloween Cosplay Props
$44.93-30%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

corset
Latex Waist Trainer 25 Steel Bone Women Shapers Corset Strap Body Girdles Slimming Sports Belly Belt Lingerie Plus Size Party
$41.71-36%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Restraint Neck Collar with Hook Ball Plug BDSM Slave Bondage Anal Plug with Key and Lock BDSM Anal Sex Toys
$98.46-28%

erection
Soft TPE Male delay Penis ring Vibrating Clitoral Stimulator Strong Penis Erect Cock Ring Cage Semen Lock Ring Sex Toys For Men
$3.63-39%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Toddler Long Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Kids Belly Sate Boy Romper Tops Stage Costume
$18.14-40%

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Think Pink!
(12 Mar 2020, 08:33 )madjack Wrote: A pink posting to, maybe, trigger @Like Ra and his SCM

- latex and corset combinations

- pink all over

- (animated) on tip-toes

Enjoy

MJ
Love the pink ballet boots and the fishnet combination
(19 Mar 2020, 04:12 )essanym Wrote: I discovered a site that presents tumblr blog photos in an easier to view layout.  The site is tumbral.com.  The particular blog I was browsing has a lot of great content so I started saving the pink stuff for this thread.  Enjoy =)
The Bubble head with Inflatable mittens please!
(19 Mar 2020, 20:27 )Vacbedbound Wrote: The Bubble head with Inflatable mittens please!

Same, I love that one and would love to be kept like that for a while, however, I'm not quite sure if that's a real photo or if it's a rendering. The arms look way to long, to me.
Those pics from the 'Inspirations' thread inspired me to shoot some POV earlier this evening!

Daphne1.JPG     Daphne2.JPG     Daphne3.JPG     Daphne4.JPG     Daphne5.JPG   
(19 Mar 2020, 21:37 )Culmor Wrote: Those pics from the 'Inspirations' thread inspired me to shoot some POV earlier this evening!
I imagine this is a part of a Daphne costume.
(19 Mar 2020, 21:37 )Culmor Wrote: Those pics from the 'Inspirations' thread inspired me to shoot some POV earlier this evening!
Fantastic! Next step would be POV stereo/SBS/photos/videos to fully submerge into someone's experience!
(19 Mar 2020, 21:43 )JackWong25 Wrote:
I imagine this is a part of a Daphne costume.

It is indeed. Specifically it's based on this Kevin S Walsh gouache of the 'Mystery Inc' girls.

D and V 1.jpg   

My KSW rubber Velma is somewhere on the site, probably in the cosplay thread.
A few more shots of  Daphne's tights, this time with flash. Although I prefer the pics I posted previously.

Daphne6.JPG     Daphne7.JPG     Daphne8.JPG     Daphne9.JPG   
(19 Mar 2020, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
Fantastic! Next step would be POV stereo/SBS/photos/videos to fully submerge into someone's experience!

Call me 'Mr Thickie'  Ra but what's SBS in this context? I've just scrolled through a list of 134 'SBS' acronyms and nothing seemed to fit.
(19 Mar 2020, 23:39 )Culmor Wrote: what's SBS
SBS = 3D side-by-side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereoscopy#Side-by-side

For example ( SBS Pink!)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPcqizU49wU

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uNOKu3ddGw

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think of orgasms? Like Ra 10 3,687 20 Mar 2021, 15:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS