Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

amoresy
AMORESY OVER SIZE Loose Comfortable Quick drying cape Pajama skirt swimming towel absorbent spandex adult changing bathrobe
$383.19-7%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Gloosy Hollow Out Bodysuit High Cut Sexy Tight Elastic Bodystocking Plus Size Bandage Open Crotch Erotic Lingerie
$90.14-39%

sexy
French Style Bra Corset Sexy One-Piece Lingerie Ice Silk Gather Push Up Underwear Women Wireless Bralette Simple Soutien Gorges
$13.61-80%

tiaobug sissy
Sexy Mens Sissy Maid Dress 2024 Halloween Party Cosplay Crossdresser Costume Doll Collar Lace Patent Leather A-Line Dress+Apron
$238.68-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

These boots are made for...
I have worked out a circuit that relies on the lower resistance of wet leather compared to dry.
The two loose wires get connected to the boots with alligator-clips. During my tests, the distance was around 20cm.
The variable resistor is to calibrate the sensitivity. When it's set right, the LED is lit as long as there's a wet path between the contact points.

schematics.png   

Next step is to connect it to a RaspberryPi and write a little program that counts down a timer for release as long as the sub keeps licking.
I think, using several of these will keep the sub very busy to keep all the contacts closed...

Contributors: AshleyBoots (4) , Like Ra (2) , occorics (5)