Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Womens See Through Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Bodysuit Oily Glossy Crothless Jumpsuit Silky Smooth
$91.43-39%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT New Sexy Feather Lingerie Burst Love Embroidered Lace Chain Molding Erotic Three-piece Set
$39.69-55%

transgender
Round neck Silicone Breast Forms Realistic Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Crossdressing
$200.86-17%

msemis
Kids Girl Stylish Ballet Leotard Dancewear Skirts Solid Color Chiffon Veil Skirt Professional Ballerina Practice Dance Costume
$24.97-26%

high waist faux leather
Rooftrellen PU Leather Leggings Women Sexy Hips Push Up Leggings Girls XXXL Pants Pencil Pants High Waist Casual Leggings New
$9.70

shapewear
Corset Men Slimming Vest Fitness Body Shaper Slimming Shirt Full Waist Trainer Shapewear Corsets Vest Tummy Shaper Underwear
$27.91-40%

shiny stockings
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$11.89-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

These boots are made for...
I have worked out a circuit that relies on the lower resistance of wet leather compared to dry.
The two loose wires get connected to the boots with alligator-clips. During my tests, the distance was around 20cm.
The variable resistor is to calibrate the sensitivity. When it's set right, the LED is lit as long as there's a wet path between the contact points.

schematics.png   

Next step is to connect it to a RaspberryPi and write a little program that counts down a timer for release as long as the sub keeps licking.
I think, using several of these will keep the sub very busy to keep all the contacts closed...

Contributors: AshleyBoots (4) , Like Ra (2) , occorics (5)