Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Wiggogo Blonde Lace Front Wig Glueless 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wig 13X4 Deep Wave Frontal Wigs
$176.36-57%

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Latex Bodysuit + Gloves + Stocking Sexy High Cut Lingerie Sexy Tights Catsuit One Piece Thong Stage Wear
$18.11-1%

zentai
Jumpsuit Cosplay Costume Adults Kids Woman Girls Zentai Bodysuit Birthday Party Halloween Suit Wig
$239.58-4%

faak
Heavy Stainless Steel Lockable Neck Collar Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Fetish Bondage Bdsm Hand Cuffs Restraints Sex Toys for Couples
$24.36

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes
$6.46

bondage hood
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-27%

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The weekend of self-bondage that wasn't
Well.... that was an anticlimax if ever there was one!

I had a whole weekend home alone and yet I did no self-bondage at all.... Fool2

Plans had been made and I really wanted to let off some pent up sexual frustration, but come the day (or rather 'days') I was simply not in the mood.

The closest I got to anything kinky was dressing myself up in Lycra (yes, all sounds good so far) and then going for a masochistically long run - which may turn some people on, but I can guarantee was a far from sexy as it is possible to get!

Not 100% certain why the urge was missing (age, work related stress or simple distraction by other things) but the odd thing is that now everything is back to normal I'm getting the urge to play again.... damn it! Dash2

On the subject of '...distraction by other things..' this cartoon made me smile

distracted_by_cat_videos_by_studentofrubber-d8lzr0p.jpg    - it's called 'distracted by cats videos' and is from the great mind of Student of Rubber

Unfortunately my weekend didn't even get that far! 😋

MJ
awww, poor you.
For me, I still feel good when wearing a leotard and stuff like that. But admittedly, bondage is not always easy to get satisfacted and I too postpone sessions becuase of... reasons Confused
(25 Apr 2016, 15:57 )herrpee Wrote: awww, poor you.
For me, I still feel good when wearing a leotard and stuff like that. But admittedly, bondage is not always easy to get satisfacted and I too postpone sessions becuase of... reasons Confused

I'm not after sympathy (though appreciated 😉 ) - it just was so odd that when the opportunity was there I couldn't get the motivation, but now it's gone I'm wanting to play... all very strange and confusing.

MJ
It happens... for me... I can go a long time between feeling the urge. Ah well.
S

Contributors: herrpee (1) , madjack (2) , steve6322 (1)