Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-49%

penis
Penis Enlarge Essential Oil Men'S Increasing And Thickening Growth Essential Oil Improving Sexual Function Enlargement Oil
$5.76-50%

anal plug
18+ Adult Silicone Anal Plug Bead anus Sex Toys Big Balls G-Spot Stimulating Butt Plug for Women Massager Erotic sextoy Couples
$5.37-50%

erection
African Sex Enhancement Pill Delay Spray for Men Big Dick Lasting Erection Premature Ejaculation 60 Minutes Penis Power Sex Toys
$6.80-40%

steel bondage
2023 New Sissy Flat Male Chastity Cage 정조대 Bondage Belt Steel Penis Rings Small Metal Cock-Lock Intimate BDSM Sex Toys for Men
$18.13-24%

bodystockings
Women's Mesh Lingerie Rhinestone Sexy Long Sleeve Fishnet Bodystockings
$42.73

click lock bondage cage
2024 New Male Metal Chastity Cage Click & Lock Cock Cage Anti Cheating Penis Lock Bondage Abstinence Adult Sex Toys Gay Couple18
$46.46-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The weekend of self-bondage that wasn't
Well.... that was an anticlimax if ever there was one!

I had a whole weekend home alone and yet I did no self-bondage at all.... Fool2

Plans had been made and I really wanted to let off some pent up sexual frustration, but come the day (or rather 'days') I was simply not in the mood.

The closest I got to anything kinky was dressing myself up in Lycra (yes, all sounds good so far) and then going for a masochistically long run - which may turn some people on, but I can guarantee was a far from sexy as it is possible to get!

Not 100% certain why the urge was missing (age, work related stress or simple distraction by other things) but the odd thing is that now everything is back to normal I'm getting the urge to play again.... damn it! Dash2

On the subject of '...distraction by other things..' this cartoon made me smile

distracted_by_cat_videos_by_studentofrubber-d8lzr0p.jpg    - it's called 'distracted by cats videos' and is from the great mind of Student of Rubber

Unfortunately my weekend didn't even get that far! 😋

MJ
awww, poor you.
For me, I still feel good when wearing a leotard and stuff like that. But admittedly, bondage is not always easy to get satisfacted and I too postpone sessions becuase of... reasons Confused
(25 Apr 2016, 15:57 )herrpee Wrote: awww, poor you.
For me, I still feel good when wearing a leotard and stuff like that. But admittedly, bondage is not always easy to get satisfacted and I too postpone sessions becuase of... reasons Confused

I'm not after sympathy (though appreciated 😉 ) - it just was so odd that when the opportunity was there I couldn't get the motivation, but now it's gone I'm wanting to play... all very strange and confusing.

MJ
It happens... for me... I can go a long time between feeling the urge. Ah well.
S

Contributors: herrpee (1) , madjack (2) , steve6322 (1)