Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Penis Extender Accessories for Size Master Metal Rods Sleeves Stretcher Enlarger Cup Device Vacuum Pump Belt Hanger Enhancement
$15.35

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Transparent Tulle Bra Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Exotic with Chains Women Nice Sexy Underwear Deluxe Erotic Package
$41.50-55%

mens shiny pantyhose
Male Pantyhose Sleepwear Nylon Oil Shiny Pantyhose Seamless Sexy Sheath Open Silky Sissy Soft Clubwear Fashion
$91.84-55%

inlzdz
Sexy Womens Half Cup Padded Underwired Soft Lace Bra Bowknot Adjustable Straps Brassiere Lingerie Underwear Valentines Day Gift
$23.90-35%

shibari
Men Bind Shibari Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Boxer Briefs Shorts Panties Male Breathbale Underpants
$116.16-44%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Muscle Suit Male Fake Chest Bodysuit Realistic Belly Man Artificial Simulation Muscles with Arms for Crossdresser
$461.89-60%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The smell of new pantyhose/tights
This may sound very strange, but....

Why don't all pantyhose/tights smell the same when you first open the packet?

I ask because once, long ago, the smell of a pair of brand new (never worn) tights was almost enough to class as an EOTD all on its own. However my recent purchases, especially those from China, don't smell the same or if they do, not a strongly as my memory recalls.

As an experiment (all scientific.... not! 😉 ) I've compared 4 recent purchases.

All are brand new, 2 are knowingly from China and 2 brought in the UK (. None are major brands (I seldom, if ever, buy brands anyway, preferring 'cheap and cheerful' for my fetish fun).
3 came in plastic bags and 1 in a cardboard box.

The 2 from China came in bags and smelt faintly, but not the 'nylon' smell I recall from my youth. The smell I did get was vaguely 'chemical' though not unpleasant.

The plastic bagged UK tights smelt of nothing at all - which is odd, as you would image some odour would be present.

Only the cardboard boxed tights had the faintest hint of what I would call 'nylon' (interestingly they are marked as '100% nylon' - but not where they are made)

Has anyone else noticed a change in the aroma of their favourite 'naughty nylon' purchases?

Is it simply that the manufacturing process and material has changed over the last 10-20 years?

MJ
I don't think it's about the material or dye. Some companies "impregnate" the nylons with a some kind of deodorant. Try a cheap Italian brand. Golden Lady, Omsa, SanPellegrino, Levante or similar. But not those that made from 100% polyamide.
'Ahem' indeed.

morrigan.jpg   
I don't know about the smell, but for me, it's the feel as I rub my hands all over my nylon coated legs that puts me over the edge.

But some of the hoes I bought never seems to feel the same. Some have a softer feel than others of the same brand, Den and size.

Am I wrong?
hey tinker...we are talking about the smell..

touching nylon legs is a diffrent story.

i say dubidubidu christmas is coming...yeah
PIMP YOUR LEGS
I have a cold, I can't smell that well, but I'll give it a go.
But if want your hoes to smell sexy, spray it with your favorate fabric spray.
Just a thought.
Yes, I know this thread is about the smell of new pantyhose, but this thread can also apply to the feel of new pantyhose as well.
So, are we talking about NEW pantyhose, or what?
(14 Dec 2014, 05:44 )Tinker D Wrote: But some of the hoes I bought never seems to feel the same. Some have a softer feel than others of the same brand, Den and size.
Of course they all are different. Look, fit, touch, smell, taste 😉

(14 Dec 2014, 15:54 )Tinker D Wrote: are we talking about NEW pantyhose, or what?
Yes, only new ones.
Taste? Do you taste pantyhose before you buy them?
Maybe roll them into a ball and if they'll make a good gag?
I wonder if anyone bought New soggy pantyhose?
Oh this is just too much fun.

Talking about the smell of new hoes, ever open a pack only to find out that those new hoes stink?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , Tights (1) , Tinker D (3)