Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Swimsuit Cover-Ups Women Long Sleeve T-Shirt Sexy Tee Shirt Tops Transparent T Shirt Mesh Ladies Clothes Bikini Cover Up Top
$3.09-37%

latex pencil skirt
S-XXXL Sexy Black Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$11.98-32%

chaste bird
HT v3 Cock Cage Penis ring Male Small/Standard barbed Silicone Cage With fixed Resin Ring Chastity Device Adult Sex toys A362-4
$7.05

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Fashion Comfortable See-Through Mesh Splicing Steel Ring Gathered Sexy Lingerie Four And Five Sets Onlyfans
$31.98-55%

shiny swimsuit
2024 Shiny Sparkling High Waist Bikini Women Bandeau Swimsuit Female Swimwear Two Pieces Bikini set High cut Bathing Suit Swim
$26.60-46%

sex toy vibrator
Super Long Wearable Soft Hollow Sleeve Penis Thickening & Lengthening Wireless Remote Strap On Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Man
$19.84-29%

wig hair
Hair Cut Male Wig Pre Styled Full Lace Wig For Men Easy To Wear Go Toupee Hairpiece Virgin Human Hair Replacement System
$321.86-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The fetish world of Andy Watson (aka Andy Latex)
Quote:Humans are hardwired to see patterns, sometimes we see them where they don't exist.

It's safer to see a threat where there's none than to ignore a potentially real one, that's just evolution.
Andy is genius. This picture is not only an EOTD, but almost a HFO ....

Are you ready Andy.jpg   
'Andy is genius.' Agreed, absolutely!
But there's an earlier pic in this series where Andy's base layer is a translucent neck entry catsuit, not just a top and stockings!
(21 Dec 2022, 23:14 )Culmor Wrote: But there's an earlier pic in this series where Andy's base layer is a translucent neck entry catsuit, not just a top and stockings!

You mean this one:
 The one true way.jpg   

Yes, also a great thought provocative image. But the one I mentioned contains a bit different clothes, a bit different emotions, what makes it "work better" for me. There is a new image on Patreon that fits this series perfectly. As always, with no text yet.
That's one of the ones 
😉
 Suffer with Pride.jpg   
(22 Dec 2022, 22:22 )Culmor Wrote: That's one of the ones 
Yes, I was looking for this one and just found it, but you beat me to it 😊

Here's another one from this series:

A question of trust.jpg   
(23 Dec 2022, 09:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Dec 2022, 22:22 )Culmor Wrote: That's one of the ones 
Yes, I was looking for this one and just found it, but you beat me to it 😊

Here's another one from this series:

But Andy has bare legs!
(24 Dec 2022, 09:13 )Culmor Wrote: But Andy has bare legs!
Yes, but the same leotard (love it!) as here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid64329 and here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid64317
As I wrote on Andy's site, I have a translucent neck-entry catsuit but it has a rather unpleasant yellowish tone, yuk!
I specifically like the black lace.

Contributors: AndyLatex (2) , Culmor (16) , Like Ra (24)