Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Silicone Anal Butt Plug AnalPlug Female Dildo For Walk Sleep Prostate Adult Games Sexy Toys For Gay Men Women SexShop
$3.71-52%

dildo
Dildo G Spot Vibrator for Women Clitoris Stimulator Heating AV Stick Rabbit Vibrators Female Usb rechargable Sex Toys For Adults
$84.59

jialuowei
Women 18CM High Hoof Heels Pointed toe Lace-up Sexy Fetish Shoes Plus Size 36-46
$793.76-31%

zippidy
Shining Colorful Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Outfit Party Sexy Stretch Costume Performance zuanlian
$108.90-20%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

shiny pantyhose
Multicolor Shiny Glitter Thin Seamless Pantyhose Tights Lady Nylon Sexy Pantyhose Stockings Women Sexy High Stockings Summer
$2.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The fetish world of Andy Watson (aka Andy Latex)
Quote:Humans are hardwired to see patterns, sometimes we see them where they don't exist.

It's safer to see a threat where there's none than to ignore a potentially real one, that's just evolution.
Andy is genius. This picture is not only an EOTD, but almost a HFO ....

Are you ready Andy.jpg   
'Andy is genius.' Agreed, absolutely!
But there's an earlier pic in this series where Andy's base layer is a translucent neck entry catsuit, not just a top and stockings!
(21 Dec 2022, 23:14 )Culmor Wrote: But there's an earlier pic in this series where Andy's base layer is a translucent neck entry catsuit, not just a top and stockings!

You mean this one:
 The one true way.jpg   

Yes, also a great thought provocative image. But the one I mentioned contains a bit different clothes, a bit different emotions, what makes it "work better" for me. There is a new image on Patreon that fits this series perfectly. As always, with no text yet.
That's one of the ones 
😉
 Suffer with Pride.jpg   
(22 Dec 2022, 22:22 )Culmor Wrote: That's one of the ones 
Yes, I was looking for this one and just found it, but you beat me to it 😊

Here's another one from this series:

A question of trust.jpg   
(23 Dec 2022, 09:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Dec 2022, 22:22 )Culmor Wrote: That's one of the ones 
Yes, I was looking for this one and just found it, but you beat me to it 😊

Here's another one from this series:

But Andy has bare legs!
(24 Dec 2022, 09:13 )Culmor Wrote: But Andy has bare legs!
Yes, but the same leotard (love it!) as here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid64329 and here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid64317
As I wrote on Andy's site, I have a translucent neck-entry catsuit but it has a rather unpleasant yellowish tone, yuk!
I specifically like the black lace.

Contributors: AndyLatex (2) , Culmor (16) , Like Ra (24)