Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
Super Skin Silicone Realistic Dildo Soft Suction Cup Big Huge Strapon Penis Dick Adults Sex Toys For Women Female Masturbator
$22.64

aonihua women one
Sexy Summer Surfing Sleeveless Swimsuit Women Slim One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Rash Guard Swimming Suit Swimwear
$36.29-20%

msemis
Kids Girls Lyrical Dance Performance Costume Figure Skating Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Dress Sleeveless Rhinestone Dancewear
$25.94-35%

prostate stimulation
Silicone Butt Plug Bullet Anal Beads Stimulator Sex Toy Prostate Massager Dildo Sex Products Gay Adults Produce for Beginners
$2.96-50%

corset
Retro Jacquard Floral Corsets Top Steampunk Women Sexy Goth Corset Overbust Gothic Bustier Bodice Femme Punk Clothing Plus Size
$32.55-52%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$183.01-29%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The Tie-up Club
(06 Jan 2014, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: I did, finally. Interesting idea. But to make it close to reality, I would notch up the age a bit. Make them, say, 4 years older. If you check the other thread (self-bondage and kids), 12 is the average age at which kids start to tie each other up.
I have a lot of the stories aeady written I started the series in 2005. More characters were added the next group is older with a few younger I am planning a spin-off where some of the parents as well as some of the oldest. (Mostly teens) break away from the younger kids. Those will be written using input from here. The original series was created for a defunct site called Lolita Bondage and the series was tailored for that site. I'll post the rest of the series and accept ides for the new series. I'm thinking of using the name "Order of the Golden Cuffs" and most of the characters will be teens to mid twenties in age. Will include two married couples, two couples of a MLF and a teen boy and some teen couples. All have been introduced as individuals in this series with a couple of teen boys that will be paired with the two teen girls . (Most of those stories are not yet posted here.)
(07 Jan 2014, 06:47 )whizbang Wrote: More characters were added
I can't even remember these characters 😁
(07 Jan 2014, 08:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jan 2014, 06:47 )whizbang Wrote: More characters were added
I can't even remember these characters 😁
That's because those parts have not been posted yet At this point I have only posted a small part of the series there are a total of 32 parts in the main series alone plus a 7 part Pony Girl Club spin off series and about 10 or so other stories I might not post all of those since they are side plots and have a lot of the younger characters. I have to look through that part of the collection. Right now you have only seen about a third of the total cast of characters.
Hmmm, Where is this going next?
Holy crap, I read this years ago and could never find it since. And just now doing a search for cum eating hypnosis here and this pops up in the results. Freaky.
Yes, LikeRa.Com is the answer to everything! 😉

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]

Contributors: 7878 (1) , Fresh_Air1234 (1) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (15)