Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Women's Tights Sexy Fishnet Stockings Ladies Hollow Out Mesh Pantyhose Sexy Underwear Femme Collant for Female Gift Dropshipping
$2.59

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.64-45%

bondage corset
Sexy Lace Black Bondage Body Stockings Corset For Women Fishnet Tights Erotic Lingerie Stretch Floral Print Crotchless Pantyhose
$7.02-50%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

latex pencil skirt
Faux Latex Pencil Skirts Women PU Leather Midi Bodycon Skirt Office Lady Mid-Calf Length Skirt Casual Slim Clubwear Spring New
$249.97-40%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$273.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The Tie-up Club
Yea, I am more into the tech side of self bondage, and I am into costumes and clothing part as well. I love dressing up and doing self bondage.
I have an egg timer that does a great job keeping tied down for about an hour. Another timer turns on the buzzy bits to keep me entertained.

Any way, good luck on your writings and enjoy the site.
(30 Dec 2013, 00:28 )Tinker D Wrote: Yea, I am more into the tech side of self bondage, and I am into costumes and clothing part as well. I love dressing up and doing self bondage.
I have an egg timer that does a great job keeping tied down for about an hour. Another timer turns on the buzzy bits to keep me entertained.

Any way, good luck on your writings and enjoy the site.
Thank you I'll do my best I'm enjoying it so far I hope that I can contributes stuff that other members enjoy too...I might even do a self bondage story later...Wendy has told be she likes it.(My characters talk to me. They only exist in my mind but they are real to me.)
(30 Dec 2013, 00:40 )whizbang Wrote: My characters talk to me. They only exist in my mind but they are real to me.
Quite normal for story writers. Actually, this is how it should be.

Need to find some time to read you stories, though... I will travel next week, probably then.
(30 Dec 2013, 01:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2013, 00:40 )whizbang Wrote: My characters talk to me. They only exist in my mind but they are real to me.
Quite normal for story writers. Actually, this is how it should be.

Need to find some time to read you stories, though... I will travel next week, probably then.
Hopefully you'll like them. Other than their preoccupation with bondage these are good kids.
Since the response has been limited I'm only to post the next four in the series. Keep in mind as you read my scribblings that these are early works and As they progress they will get better in both quality and detail.

gg/ggF, bd, oral, gdom,

Susie, Tracie and Wendy are playing in Susie's basement when the find a box of duct tape soon all three girls have stripped their clothes of and Wendy soon has her limbs immobilized with tape Susie's eight year old Aunt Caroline finds them and Soon joins Wendy taped up on the floor finally Susie's mother comes down and also ends up naked and taped....and that's just the beginning.

Tie-up Club part 5

Tracie and Wendy had gone over to visit Susie who lived with her widowed mother and her eight year old little sister Caroline who was Susie's aunt. They were playing in the basement when they found a box full of duct tape that used to belong to Susie's father. Tracie looked at it and got a gleam in her eye.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked

The girls looked at each other and stripped right there. Tracie picked up a roll of tape.

"Okay I'm Mistress today who wants to go first?" Tracie announced.

The other two looked at each other.

"Me! Do me like you did yesterday." Wendy called out.

"Okay I got enough tape to really do you good this time! Turn around." Tracie responded

Tracie placed Wendy's hands behind her back palm to palm and started to wrap tape around them. She pushes Wendy's forearms together and started to wrap her forearms together and worked her way up until she is almost up to her armpits then has her sit down and she folds Wendy's left leg and wraps it in tape covering it from knee all the way up and even covers her foot then does the same with her other leg. Wendy moves around a bit.

"This really feels neat!" She gushes

Caroline came down the stairs and looked at the three girls, two completely naked and one wrapped in duct tape she surveys the situation.

"What are you kids doing to her?" She asked, "and why are you all naked?"

Tracie looked straight at her.

"Because we want to." She declared.

"I like being taped up it feels good. Why don't you try it it's fun!" Wendy piped up.

"Come on aunt Caroline it's fun I did it last night" Susie told the older girl.

Caroline is wearing a halter-top and shorts. Susie walks behind her and starts to untie the halter.

"You got to try it It's a lot of fun." She declared.

"Yeah try it look at me I am having lots of fun." Wendy added.

And she started wiggling around.

"Look at me." She called out.

While Susie untied Caroline's top and pulled it off Tracie pulls down Caroline's shorts. Caroline stood uncertain what to do when Susie placed her hands palm to palm and Tracie starts to wrap Caroline's hands in tape and wrapped up her forearms while Susie holds them together. Caroline looks back at them.

"What are you doing to me?" Caroline nervously asked.

"Wrapping your arms in tape." Tracie states matter of factly as she continues to wrap her arms up to almost her armpits. "Now sit down on the floor here."

Caroline looked at them and reluctantly sat down and Tracie started to wrap her left leg and Susie wrapped her right. Soon the eight year old is wrapped up the same way as Wendy. Tracie stood back and looked over her handy work

"Well Caroline how do you like it?" She asked.

Caroline tested her bonds.

"This feels cool!" She replied.

"See I knew you would like it." Susie said.

Caroline and Wendy were rolling around on the floor giggling when Susie's mother came down stairs and saw two naked little girls bound in tape and rolling on the floor.

"What the hell happened to you?" Victoria asked in shock, "Caroline are you aight?"

*Giggle* "Relax Victoria I'm having fun." She responded.

"Me too." Wendy added.

Victoria came further down the stairs and saw Tracie and Susie standing naked.

"Susie what just happened here?" She asked her daughter.

*Giggle* "They wanted to be tied up so we tied them up." Was Susie's reply.

"Why did you do that?" Victoria asked.

"Because we wanted to be tied up!" Wendy declared, "Let them tie you up too its fun!"

"Yeah Mommy come on its fun you'll see." Susie told her.

Victoria is confused she was twenty-three years old and a mother, they were little kids and one was her own daughter it just seemed wrong but... she wanted it. Her late husband used to tie her up. Her daughter could not possibly have known about that but..."

"Come on Mommy I know you want to be tied up." Susie insisted.

Victoria was also wearing shorts and a halter. Susie started to untie her mother’s halter. Victoria was unsure but she looked over at Caroline and Wendy and made up her mind. Tracie pulled her shorts down and Susie placed her mother's hands palm to palm and Tracie started to wrap them in duct tape. A lump formed in Victoria's throat as she felt the tape wrap around her hands. She almost stopped them but instead let them proceed Susie pushed her mothers forearms together as Tracie continued wrapping soon she was up as high as she could reach.

"Mommy you have to kneel down so we can reach the rest of your arms." Susie said.

Victoria knelt down and Tracie finished wrapping her arms Victoria sat down and Susie started to wrap her mothers left leg while Tracie wrapped her right leg. Soon Victoria is wrapped like her sister and her daughters little friend. She looks around and smiles.

"See mommy I knew you would like it!" Susie said knowingly.

Victoria wiggled around in her bonds then sat still as her eyes started to mist up.

"Mommy what's wrong" Susie asked nervously. "Is it hurting you?"

"No Susie it's just that your father liked to tie me up too and I liked it and..."Victoria said sadly. " I miss him."

"Well Mommy Daddy is gone to heaven now but if you want we can tie you up." Susie said,

Susie places her hand between her mother's legs and stroked her mound.

"Does that feel good?" Susie asked. "I like being rubbed there."

"Yes Susie it does." She replied. "How do you know about that?"

"I just know." Susie told her.

Soon Susie's little hand is up in her mothers cunt as she worked it around her mother was becoming very aroused. Susie keeps pushing her arm in and soon is up past her elbow the other girls all stare at her when her mother has a roaring orgasm and suddenly Susie's right arm, shoulder, and chest are covered in her mother's cum.

"Wow that was some orgasm mommy!" The little girl announced. "...Eeeew. I'm all wet and sticky."

Tracie walked over and looked over at Susie then at Susie’s mother.

"Wow! You really got wet!" Tracie said in amazement. "We just get a little wet when we cum."

"Wow Mommy you have a lot of room in there." Susie announced.

Tracie looked at Susie's right arm, which was glistening with cum.

"Yeah I can just barely fit a finger in mine!" Tracie noted.

Victoria blushed looking at Susie.

"Well you were in there for a while." She told her young daughter.

"Yeah and her belly got real big before you came out too!" Caroline added.

"Yeah thanks a lot sis I love you too." Victoria responded and she sticks out her tongue at her little sister who returns it.

Victoria turns to Tracie.

"You want to let us out now?" She asked.

"You want to let us out, what?" Tracie retorted.

"Huh?"

"You want to let us out, Mistress?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah you got it. Do you want out too?" Tracie responded.

"Yes Mistress" Caroline said.

"Okay Susie you get your mother I'll get Wendy and Caroline." Tracie told her.

Several minutes later they are all sitting down on the rug. Susie was sniffing her right arm and shoulder. Caroline and Wendy were comparing tape marks. Victoria was conflicted, she just let her four year old daughter and her four year old friend strip her naked and bind her with tape then her daughter masturbated her to orgasm putting almost her whole arm inside her. At the same time her eight year-old sister and a five year-old friend of her daughters stripped and bound the same way watched the whole thing. It was so wrong but it felt so good. Those kids seemed to know WAY too much.

"I want to know where you guys got these ideas." Victoria asked.

"We got a Tie-up Club." Susie told her.

"Yeah Diana started it." Tracie added.

"And how old is Diana?" Victoria asked.

"Seven same age as my brother." Tracie answered.

"So you guys all go around tying each other-up." Victoria said

"Actually Diana mostly ties people up Toby and Tracie some times get tied up and sometimes tie people up." Susie pointed out. "And I like to do the tying more too mommy."

"I like to be tied up." Wendy stated.

"Yeah sis I like being tied up too what about you?" Caroline asked.

Victoria gives it a long thought.

"I guess I like to get tied up." She finally admits.

Tracie looked at her.

"Cool we can tie you up if you want." She told her.

Victoria gives it a long thought it seemed so wrong with a bunch of little kids... but it felt so good... So against her better judgment.

"Okay I guess I will join your little club too." She agreed.

"Cool It'll be fun you'll see." Tracie assured her.

"Okay kids but it is getting late and Tracie and Wendy should be getting home before their parents get home." Victoria announced and looking at her cum soaked daughter. "Susie and I need a shower real bad."

Caroline, Tracie, and Wendy get dressed and Tracie and Wendy head home while Victoria and her daughter don't even bother getting dressed but head straight for the shower to scrub each other down.
ggg/bgfF, bd gdom, toys fist. oral.

Darla makes new 'toys' for the group while Susie brings her aunt and mother to the tree house as her slaves Susie and Tracie soon show their dominant sides but four year olds are easily distracted by ice cream trucks and have short memories causing some problems.

Tie-up Club part 6

Darla had been busy on her first day of summer vacation. She started off at the dollar store where she picked up a bunch of locks, an assortment of rubber balls of various sizes, 16 small dog collars with a place to lock them and some more clothes-line. Next stop was the pet store where she picked up four larger dog collars also with places for locks. Finally she went to the Hardware store and picked up eight 1-inch diameter by 3 foot long dowel rods and 24 large eye bolts. She brought them home and went to work.

She had told Diana she was going to have a surprise for her. First she took the dowel rods and put an eye bolt on each end and one in the middle then she took all the rubber balls and drilled a hole through each one and threaded a piece of rope through each one. She looked at her clock Diana would soon be home from her final day of school She then picked everything up and brought them to Diana's room and laid them out on her bed. She then stripped down and put a small dog collar on each wrist and ankle locking them in place and locking a larger one around her neck, she took one of her ball gags and crammed it in her mouth and tied it in place. She then took one of the dowel rods and locked one end to the collar around her neck, she took another one and locked her ankles to each end she then knelt down and locked the other end of the dowel rod attached to her neck to the center eyelet on the leg spreader. She then took a third bar and locked the center of it to the collar around her neck. Finally she locked one of her wrists to each end and waited for her little sister to get home.

Diana and Toby walked home from school together it was the last day and they were no longer second graders. Diana told Toby that Darla said she had a surprise for her when she got home. Toby told her that Tracie had told him that she had a surprise for him too. They stopped off at Diana's first because it was closer. Diana opened the front door and called for Darla... No answer. They went upstairs and looked in Darla's room. No sign of her there. They went to Diana's room and opened the door and there was Darla in her new restraints. The two kids stood and stared for a moment at the naked bound teen. Diana walked in and walked around her big sister.

"Wow that is so cool!" Diana declared.

She tugged at the rods no way could Darla move her legs much and she could swing her arms around some but could not touch her self and the big ball in her mouth kept her from getting much sound out though there was plenty of drool. Toby walked around her and rubbed her breast he looked over on her bed and saw the rest of her creations.

"Hey Diana look over her she got some more stuff? Cool." Toby called out.

Diana walked up to her big sister gave her a big hug and a kiss.

"Thank you these are so cool!" Diana gushed, "You want us to let you out?"

Darla shook her head yes. Toby and Diana grabbed the pile of keys and started to try them in the locks and found they had a small problem, they could not tell which key went to which lock and using trial and error took almost half an hour to free Darla. Darla looked at the keys and locks.

"We need to find a way to mark the locks and keys so we know which lock goes to which key." Darla said.

"Daddy got those number stamps he uses to stamp numbers on our bikes in the garage." Diana told her

The kids gathered up all the locks and keys and stamp matching numbers on them then they go back up to Diana's room and pick-up all their new toys. Toby told Darla that Tracie had a surprise for them too then he looked over at Darla who is still naked.

"You might want to put some clothes on you don't want Mrs. McAllister to have a fit you know how she is when girls wear short shorts and halter tops." Toby advised the teen.

Darla blushes and grabs a sundress and pulls it on.

"I'm not even going to bother with underwear I'm just going to strip as soon as I get there anyways." Darla told them.

The kids laughed and gathered up their new toys and headed over to the tree house.

Tracie was aeady was in the tree house setting things up laying out the ropes and covering the floor with old sleeping bags. When Caroline, Susie and Victoria arrived they brought the box of duct tape and two pairs of handcuffs. When they got up to the tree house they all stripped and Susie cuffed her mothers hands behind her back and Tracie did the same to Caroline. Then they all sat down on the floor. Tracie told them that Diana was the head Mistress and her sister Darla was her slave. Soon Darla, Diana and Toby arrived.

"Hey wait till you see what Darla made." Toby shouts up to his sister.

Tracie opens the door and standing naked at the door shouts down.

"Yeah wait till you see who I got here!" She called out.

Soon the rest of the kids are up the ladder and in the tree house and they pull the ladder up and go in. They know Susie and recognize Caroline from school where she one grade ahead of them. They are surprised to see an adult. Susie pulled up her mother's arms to show off the handcuffs while Tracie did the same to Caroline. Diana looks at them.

"Cool hand cuffs." She said.

Darla takes her sundress off as soon as she gets in. Victoria looks at her.

"You must be Mistress Diana." She said.

Diana looks at her and points to Darla.

"That's Darla she is my slave." She said. "I'm Diana and I'm head mistress."

Victoria stares dumfounded.

"You're Diana?" She asked in shock.

"Yup I am." The little girl replied.

"This is my mother and my aunt Caroline they are my slaves." Susie declared.

"Mine too" Tracie added.

Toby pulls out the ball gags and spreader bars and all the dog collars and locks.

"Look at all the neat toys Darla made!" He announced.

The other kids checked out the new toys while Diana had Victoria stand up. She looked at her and then at Darla. Darla is 5' 4" and Victoria is 5' 6" Diana had an idea how to restrain them she told Susie to take off her mother's handcuffs and Caroline's too and hand them to her. Then she grabbed two large dog collars and two locks and told Darla and Victoria to put them on, while they are doing that she picked up a spreader bar and some locks, She has Darla and Victoria stand back to back and locked the center eyelet of the spreader bar to the leash loops on the dog collars, she then locked a pair of hand cuffs to each end of the spreader bar and locked Darla's and Victoria's wrists in them. Then she took a length of rope and wrapped it around their waists and tied the knot over Victoria's navel then brought the ends down through their legs and up between their pussy lips then drew then through the waist rope on Darla's side pulled it tight and knotted it over Darla's navel. Then she drew a rope between their backs and dropped the ends down either side pulled them across and pulled then tight driving the crotch rope up into their pussies making both gasp. Victoria looks at her.

"How did you know about that?" She asked.

"I am the mistress and you talk too much." Diana replied.

She shoved one of the ball gags in her mouth and tied it off then she did the same to Darla she then wrapped a rope around their chests below their breasts and then tied another above them. She then tied a short piece between their breasts cinching the chest ropes together and did the same on the ropes on either side compressing their breasts. Then she tied their elbows together. Victoria just stared in amazement at the work of the tiny Dominatrix. Diana then ordered them to sit down. She grabbed two spreader bars and four small dog collars and some locks while they are lowering themselves to the floor. She handed one set to Susie while she locked a dog collar on each of Darla's ankles then locked them to each end of the spreader bar while Susie did the same to her mother.

While Diana was securing Darla and Victoria with Susie's help Toby takes his clothes off and starts to lock the dog collars on his wrists, ankles and neck Caroline watched for a moment and does the same While they are doing that Tracie picked up a spreader bar and some locks to try to figure out what to do to them. She held it up next to Toby then had an idea she has Toby and Caroline stand back to back and finds they are the same height she locked one end of the bar to the neck collars then she locked their hands to the center eyelet and their ankles to the other end then she put a ball gag in each of their mouths and stepped back to look at her work. Then she tied their elbows together on both sides then tied their knees together.

Diana stripped off her clothes while Susie knelt down in front of her mother and started to stroke her bush. Diana asks her what she was doing

"I'm going to make my mother have an orgasm." Susie responds.

Diana knelt down next to Darla and started the stroke her bush.

"I'm going to make Darla come too." She declares.

"I betcha I make my mommy have an orgasm first!" Susie announced.

"I betcha I make Darla come first!" Diana replied.

"What you betting." Susie asked.

Diana thought for a moment.

"Winner gets to tie the looser up any way they want." She said.

"Okay." Susie agreed.

Tracie came over.

"Okay I'm going to be the referee." She announces. "Diana you ready."

"Yes." She replies.

"Susie you ready?" Tracie asked.

"Yes." Susie answered.

"O.K.... 3... 2... 1... GO!" Tracie called out.

Diana lay over Darla's leg and started licking at her clit soon Darla is starting to pant. In the mean time Susie rams her whole arm into her mother well past her elbow. She starts wiggling her fingers inside her mother while her elbow rubs up against her mothers clit driving the woman wild and she is soon rewarded by a VERY wet orgasm drenching her arm shoulder and upper body and even getting some on her face. It takes Darla several more minutes before she finally cums spraying Diana's face with her juices. Tracie walks over to a grinning Susie and grabbing her dry arm she lifts it up and raises it above her head.

"The winna and new champion... Mistress Susie!" Tracie announced.

Diana slowly stood up looking dejected. Susie walked over and picked up a bunch of tape and one of the ball gags and walked over to Diana and looked her dead in the eyes.
`
"Turn around and put your hands behind you palm to palm, Slave." She ordered the older girl.

Diana slowly turns around and places he arms behind her back.

"Yes Mistress." She dejectedly said.

Susie started wrapping Diana's hands together and pressing her forearms tight she wrapped them tight together so they touch all the way to her elbows then she continued to wrap Diana's arms up almost to her armpits but instead of stopping Susie started to wrap around her upper arms and chest until she covers Diana's shoulders then Susie starts working down taping Diana's arms tight to her back and covering her torso with tape all the way down to her naval. Diana moved around a bit.

"What are you doing to me?" Diana asked.

Susie did not say a word and shoved a ball gag into Diana's mouth and tied it tightly in place. Susie then picks up a hairbrush with a slotted head and a piece of rope. Diana looks at her with alarm Susie holds the hairbrush up by the head.

"I saw them take things that were shaped like this brush handle and put them up peoples butt holes in some of the pictures in your magazines." She declared.

She then rubbed the handle in her mother's cum juices and starts to press it against Diana's sphincter there was some resistance at first then Diana gave a sigh and the brush enters her. Susie then tied a rope around Diana's waist threaded the ends through the slots in the brush head and pulled it up between Diana’s legs and through her pussy lips threading them up through the waist rope and pulling it tight causing Diana to give a squeal then she tied it off to the waist rope. She then led Diana over to a chair and had her kneel down and lay her chest across the seat. Susie then wrapped Diana's feet and lower legs up to her knees. Susie then brought a chair over and had Tracie help her lift Diana's legs and roll her on her back with her lower legs on the other chair. Susie then continued to wrap Diana's legs until they were covered up to her crotch. Then Susie grabbed the hairbrush and started to wiggle it. Between the crotch rope rubbing her clit and the brush handle moving in her rectum Diana soon had an orgasm. Susie keeps wiggling the brush and soon Diana had a second orgasm then a third finally after six orgasms leave her dripping with sweat Susie lets up on the poor girl who is now breathing heavy and sweating.

While Susie is tormenting poor Diana Tracie is having fun with Toby and Caroline she was sitting next to them rubbing both Caroline's twat and Toby's little hard on. She succeeded in getting Caroline to have two orgasms but has failed to get Toby to cum. Susie crawled over and started to lick Toby's penis then she puts her mouth over it and started to work it up and down on him. Finally he came and even gave off a few drops of fluid. Then the two girls heard the sound of an ice cream truck. They quickly get dressed drop the ladder down and run after it. They manage to catch up to it and get some ice cream cones... and forget about their captives. Up in the tree house things were getting rough. Caroline and Toby were barely able to keep from falling over and Diana was burning up under all the tape. Darla and Victoria were frustrated unable to move to help the kids. Eventually Caroline and Toby manage to figure out how to creep over to a wall and lean against it. Over an hour later Tracie looked up and sees Caroline's gagged face in the tree house window and remember their captives. They run to the tree house and scramble up the ladder.

"Sowwy we forgot." Tracie said.

They grabbed all the keys and started trying them in locks not knowing about the number code they had trouble matching the keys to the locks and started to panic they tried to get the tape off Diana and have little luck finally they got Diana's gag out and she told them about the number code, even so it takes over an hour to get the others unlocked finally Darla is able to free her little sister and pull the brush handle out of her ass. Tracie and Susie are crying all over sorry they caused so much trouble. Diana finally speaks up after she is able to cool off.

"We need a new rule." She declares. "Nobody leaves anybody who is tied up alone."

Everybody agreed on that one.

Toby said that Susie and Tracie need to understand what they suffered and he knew just how to do it. He told them to put the dog collars on while he gathered some tape, rope and a couple of the spreader bars. Susie and Tracie put all the Dog collars on and walked over to Toby

"We are ready master." They somberly announce.

He made them stand back to back and connected the collars around their necks to the center of a spreader bar then connected their wrists to each end they are spread rather tight by that. Then Toby wrapped their arms from their wrists to their shoulders to the pole. He then tied on a crotch rope and dropped a rope between their backs and pulls it tight around the waist and crotch ropes. Next he took some ropes and tied them from the pole to the rafters and with the help of Diana and Caroline pulls the rope up until their toes barely touch the floor next he wrapped their torsos together with tape covering them from their necks to their waists he then took the second pole and connects Susie's right ankle and Tracie's left ankle to one end the he has Caroline lift their legs up while he has Darla lift their other legs till they are in an almost 90 degree split and secures Susie's left ankle and Tracie's right ankle to the other end of the pole leaving them hanging from the other pole. Finally he wrapped their legs to the pole with more tape until they are wrapped from ankle to crotch they start to cry a bit and Toby puts a ball gag in Tracie's mouth and Diana does the same to Susie then they finally run more ropes from the rafters to the lower pole to spread the weight out. Mean while Diana gets an evil grin on her face and handed Toby a piece of rope and tied another piece to the waist rope in front of Tracie then Toby does the same on Susie's side Diana gives hers a tug and Susie gives a squeal as her crotch rope is pulled against her clit then Toby gives his a tug and Tracie gives a squeal. Soon Diana and Toby are pulling the ropes back and forth stimulating the little girls clits until they have an orgasm and they keep doing it while the girls have orgasm after orgasm until they passed out. At that point Caroline calls attention to that and they decide to let them down. They come to as they are released and promise not to leave anybody tied up alone again.

Afterwards everybody sits own down to relax and discuss the day's session.

Victoria wants to know how the kids found out all about bondage. Diana pulls out their collection of bondage magazines and shows them to her. Noticing it was getting late they clean up and everybody went home.
gg/ggF, bd, ds, fist, toys

Susie is upset about the previous nights debacle and is convinced that she is a bad mistress and everybody hates her. But she is reassured that they understand and know she just made a mistake. Victoria brings out her old sex toys and the girls get to learn about vibrators. Wendy discovers her masochistic side and Susie has Diana fist her mother.

Tie-up Club part 7

Susie did not sleep well that night her hips hurt a little from the splits she had been tied in but the main thing was she felt bad about what had happened to the others the day before when she and Tracie left them alone. She walked downstairs her mother had breakfast ready. Caroline was aeady eating.

"Morning honey you hungry?" She asked.

Susie starts to tear up.

"I'm a bad mistress mommy I hurt you guys last night, Diana must hate me... and she should." Susie said in a sad little voice.

Victoria looks at her daughter picks her up and gives her a hug.

"No honey you are not bad you guys just made a mistake that's all, you know what you did wrong and I know you won't do it again right?" she said.

"No mommy I will never, ever, EVER leave people tied up alone again never, EVER!" The little girl replied.

"I know you won't." Victoria said.

Victoria gives here daughter a kiss and puts her in a chair and gives her some scrambled eggs and bacon. And has an idea.

"Susie when you are done with breakfast I need you to get Diana I have something to show her and you too." Victoria said

"But I hurt her bad." Susie replied sadly. "She hates me now I know she does."

"Nah I don't think so just tell her your sorry when you see her." Victoria assured her. "It'll be O.K. Diana is a nice girl."

"Okay Mommy." Susie reluctantly agreed.

Susie walked over to Diana's and knocked on the door. Diana's mother answered and called for Diana and went back to the kitchen Diana came to the door and Susie starts to cry.

"I'm sowwy I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday." Susie told her. "Don't hate me now."

Diana grabbed Susie and gave her a hug.

"Why would I hate you?" The older girl asked. "You just made a dumb mistake besides all those orgasms you gave me were AWESOME! I feel O.K. now. How about you."

"You mean you don't hate me?" Susie asked.

"Nah I'm tough! Diana assured her. "What about you?"

Susie rubbed her hip joints a bit. Diana looked at Susie.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's O.K. I deserved it anyway." The younger girl replied. "Hey mommy says she has something to show us."

"Okay" Diana agreed.

Diana told her mother she is going to Susie's and the two girls head back. In the mean time Victoria has gone up to the attic and brought down a large box. It had been three years since she had put it up there. She had not opened it since her late husband had died in that car crash. Tears welled up in her eyes from the memories when she opened it up and laid out the contents on the kitchen table. Danny had used these on her all the time she had loved those sessions. She smiled at the memories. Now she was going to use them again... Only it was going to be Susie and Diana doing it with her. Caroline walked in and stared at the collection on the table.

"Wow and I thought Darla's stuff was cool!" She gushed.

"You think Diana and Susie will like these." Victoria asked.

"Yeah!" Caroline said. "Where did you get these?"

"Danny and I used to use these all the time. Susie is a lot like her father." Victoria replied.

Victoria chuckled a bit. She pulled out a large envelope and held it a moment. Just then Susie and Diana came in they both stop at the kitchen door and stared at the collection of restraints and sex toys covering the kitchen table.

"WOOOOW!!!" Diana exclaimed.

"Mommy where did you get all this cool stuff!" Susie asked.

Victoria handed Susie the envelope. Susie looks opened it. It contains several dozen pictures of Victoria in bondage.

"Your Daddy used to use them on me." She told her young daughter.

Susie started to look at the pictures while Diana checked out the stuff on the table. She picked up a vibrating butt plug.

"Is this what I think it is." She says turning it over in her hand.

Victoria looked at it.

"Yes Diana that is a real butt plug and it vibrates." Victoria told her.

Diana turns the switch on and it vibrated.

"Cool." She said.

Diana took her shorts and panties off and started to push it in her butt when Victoria stopped her and handed her a tube of K-Y Jelly.

"You need to lube it up first or you will hurt yourself." She instructs her.

"Okay" Diana responds.

Diana takes the K-Y and liberally covered the plug then she started to push on it. Being larger than the brush handle she had trouble with it until she walked over to a chair and sat on it. She gave a loud gasp as it went in, then she turned it on.

"Wow that feels neat!" She declared.

Victoria picks up a butterfly vibrator.

"You think that’s something wait till you try this!" She tells the little girl.
She then placed it over Diana's pussy and tied it in place she then turned it on. Diana's eyes open real wide and.

"WOW!!!!!" She gasped.

Diana staggered around then sat down.

"I LIKE this." She announced.

Susie is looking at the pictures and comparing the items on the table to what her mother is wearing in the pictures. She picks up the single glove.

"You like to wear this mommy?" She asked.

"Yes would you like to put in on me?" Mistress " Victoria responded.

Susie giggles.

"Sure mommy." The little girl answered.

Victoria stripped and sat sideways in a chair and put her hands behind her palm to palm. Susie started to pull the sleeve up her mother's arms and brought the straps up over her mother’s shoulders and crossed them over her chest using the pictures as a guide she then ran them under her armpits and buckled them in place. She looked puzzled unsure what to do next.

"You gotta lace it up kinda like a big shoe pulling it tight and when you get it as tight as you can you tie it then zip up the zipper." Victoria informs her young daughter/mistress.

"O.K. mommy." She replies.

Susie laced it up then with some difficulty managed to get the zipper up. In the mean time Caroline had also stripped down and picked up a leather arm to neck restraint.

"Mistress you want to do me?" She called out.

Susie looked over at Diana who was just having her third orgasm from the vibrators.

"I guess I am going to have to do you too." She said faking resignation.

She shuffled the pictures until she sees some that have her mother wearing that restraint system. Looks down at her self and at every body else who is either naked or in Diana's case pant less and decided to strip too. Then she took the device grabbed some locks and started to put it on Caroline, first putting the neck collar on her and locking it in place. She then placed Caroline’s left arm in the upper cuff and locked it in then placed her right arm in the lower cuff and locked it in. Susie then pulled the adjustment in the back to raise Caroline’s arms as high as she could. Finally Susie pulled out a large belt from the pile threaded it through Caroline’s left elbow over her chest around her right elbow then back over her chest and tightened it as much as possible.

"How's that?" Susie asked.

Caroline wiggled a bit.

"Fine mistress." She said.

Susie picked up a penis panel gag.

"Open up." She ordered.

Caroline opened her mouth and Susie pushed it in and buckled both sets of neck straps and the short one that went under Caroline's chin.

"You like that?" Susie asked.

Caroline shakes her head yes.

"Mmmph!"

There is a knock at the side door and they hear Wendy call for Susie. Susie looks over at Caroline.

"Get the door for me." She ordered.

Caroline looked at her for a moment then giggled through her gag and went to the door. With a little work she managed to turn the handle and open it. Wendy looked at Caroline wide-eyed for a moment then smiled.

"Goody Tie-up time!" She shouts.

Wendy ran in shedding clothes as she goes. She ran in the kitchen and looked around.

"Wow." She gasped.

She looks at Diana who is still having orgasms from the vibrators and is sitting glassy eyed then at Susie.

"Hi Mistress, what's happening to Diana?" she asked.

They both walk over to Diana who is now drenched in sweat and shaking. Susie turns off the butterfly vibrator.

"She has another one up her butt." Susie told Wendy.

Victoria looked over.

"You might want to turn that one off too." She suggests.

With difficulty the two little girls managed to get Diana off the chair and roll her on her stomach to turn off the butt plug vibrator. Diana let out a little sigh and passed out.

"She's not doing anything for a while." Susie observed.

They walked over to the table.

"Wendy look at all this cool stuff my mother has." Susie said.

Wendy looked over at the stuff and just stared.

"Wow." Wendy finally said.

"Yeah cool huh" My Daddy used to tie her up all the time... I never knew that. " Susie said. "I can't even remember him."

Victoria looks over at her daughter.

"You are so like your daddy you know you even have his dark hair." She told her young daughter.

"Yeah. I like to tie you up like him too." Susie pointed out.

"Yeah you do." Victoria agreed.

Wendy saw the pictures and looked at one where Victoria is VERY pregnant and had the single sleeve on and a spreader bar between her legs.

"Hey look at this your mom is pregnant in this one." She announced.

Susie picked it up to look at.

"Yes Susie I was carrying you that was only a couple of days before you were born." Victoria said.

Wendy picked up a pump gag and another picture also of Victoria pregnant with the pump gag in her mouth. Victoria saw it.

"That is actually my favorite gag." She said.

Then the girls also notice the nipple clamps with chains on her nipples in that picture. Susie picks up a set off the table and clamps one of the clamps on her finger.

"OW that hurts you actually liked these on you?" She asked.

"Yes I did. You want to put them on me Mistress?" Victoria requested.

Susie looked at them and at her mother's nipples then tried it on her own nipple.

"OW that hurts! You really like that?" she asked in shock.

"Yes mistress. Your daddy liked to see them on me and they remind me of him... Please mistress?" Victoria practically begged.

Susie took them.

"Okay" She agreed.

She clamped one on her mother’s right nipple she gasps slightly when it closed down then she does the same to her right Victoria gasped again.

"Thank you Mistress, could you do one more thing for me?" She asked.

"What mommy?" Susie responded.

"That pump gag was our favorite could you put it on me and pump it up. That silver knob is the air valve close it and you can squeeze the bulb to make the part in my mouth get bigger then to get it out you turn it the other way." Victoria told her.

Susie took the gag put it in her mother's mouth and strapped it in then she pumped it up and watched as it forced her mother's checks out. Wendy is back looking over the stuff on the table and finds another butt plug.

"Hey Susie what's this?" She asked.

"It's a butt plug Diana has one in her right now only the one you are holding is a little bigger and does not have a switch. Wendy hefts it then looks at a pile of handcuffs.

"Could you put this in me. Then lock me up with those Mistress?" Wendy asked.

Susie looks at her and playing coy twists her foot on the floor for a minute before she answers.

"Welll... O.K. if that is what you REALLY want." She said.

"I do mistress I do." Wendy said jumping up and down.

Susie took the butt plug from Wendy and coated it with K-Y then she pushed it against Wendy's butt she pushed Wendy's legs apart some and with much grunting finally managed to push it in Wendy gives out a yelp.

"You O.K. Wendy?" Susie asked.

Wendy gave a little gasp.

"Yes mistress." She answered.

Susie then grabbed the handcuffs and locked Wendy’s wrists together the cuffs close all the way and barely hold she then puts another pair on Wendy's elbows then sat down on the floor and added more to Wendy's ankles and knees Wendy stood there a moment and spotted another set of nipple clamps.

"Could you put clamps on my nipples too Mistress?" Wendy asked.

Susie picks them up and clamps one on her finger.

"Ow! You know these hurt?" Susie told her.

Wendy looked over at Victoria.

"She has them on so put them on me." She replied.

Susie picked them up.

"Okay you asked for it." Susie told her.

Susie picked up the clamps and clipped one to Wendy's right nipple Wendy let out a yelp.

"You Okay does that hurt?" Susie asked.

Wendy grimaced.

"I'm okay put the other one on." Wendy replied.

Susie clamped the other one on Wendy's left nipple Wendy lets out another yelp.

"Th-thank you mistress?" She said,

Susie gives her an odd look and shakes her head. In the mean while Diana wakes up and pulls her shirt off.

"WOW THAT was awesome." She declared.

She slowly pulls off the Butterfly vibrator and staggers to her feet and holding the thing over her head announced.

"O.K. who wants to try this."

Wendy looked at it.

"I do!" she said.

Diana slowly walked over to Wendy and strapped it on her and turned it on Wendy shakes and drops heavily to a sitting position on the floor.

"WOW that feels good." She gushed.

Minutes later she has an orgasm. Diana walks over to the table to check out the items left and sees the adjustable spreader bar slides it together and looks over to Caroline looks back at the bar with its attached black leather cuffs.

"This matches what you aeady have on." She observed.

And she walked over to Caroline and strapped it on her legs spreading them about 20 inches apart. She then saw a set of black leather ankle to thigh restraints and tosses one of them to Susie.

"Cool lets puts these on your mom." She said.

"Okay" Susie replied.

So they walk over to Victoria and Susie strapped up her right leg and Diana did her left leaving her sitting in the chair with her legs spread out hanging over the sides. Susie looked over at Diana and takes Diana's right hand and pushes it into her mother's pussy.

"You got to try to make her come like I did." Susie told her.

Diana looks at her arm then at Susie's.

"I don't know about this my arm is bigger than yours." She observed.

She looks up at Victoria who shrugs. So she slowly inserts her arm she finds it a tight fit but it does go in just past her elbow.

"Wow this feels strange." Diana stated.

Victoria gave a sigh as Diana's elbow rubbed against her clit.

"Yeah feels neat huh?" Susie told her. "Now start wiggling your fingers."

"Yeah it does? Diana said. "Okay I am wiggling them now."

As soon as Diana started to wiggle her fingers inside Victoria she started to shudder and soon followed that with a very wet orgasm. If it she had not been gagged she would have been screaming too. Diana is sitting in front of Victoria and gets totally drenched as all of Victoria's juices end up all over her arm, chest, belly, and thighs. Diana just sits there with her arm still inside Victoria.

"Wow Susie that was unreal." Diana declared.

She started to wiggle her fingers again and stimulated Victoria to a second somewhat less wet orgasm. Victoria slumped up against the table and Diana withdrew her arm. They hear a thump behind them and Wendy has fallen over after having yet another orgasm. Diana looks over at Susie.

"I think we better start letting people loose." She told the younger girl.

"Yeah I think you're right." Susie said.

Susie started to let her mother loose while Diana turned off the butterfly vibrator and released Wendy who is so out of it that she does not even feel the clamps when they are taken off. Victoria comes to when Susie pulls hers off. Diana then pulls the butt plug out of her own butt. As soon as it is out she has a powerful need to hit the john and barely makes it in time before she lets loose. She was not even able to close the door behind her as she let loose she gave a loud sigh then looked out at everyone looking at her and turned beat red. She walked out blushing and grinning sheepishly. Victoria looked at Diana who is drenched in cum and sweat and smells like a cheap whorehouse. She gave a sniff.

"P.U. Kid you stink you better take a shower before you leave your mother might have some questions about how you smell." Victoria Noted.

Diana smelled her arm.

"I think you're right." Diana agreed.

Wendy having watched Diana's john run decided she better take her butt plug out in there. She went in and started to pull on it and it would not budge. She called for help Susie goes in sat down behind her braced her feet on Wendy's butt grabbed the butt plug with both hands and gave a heave and after a mighty pull it finally comes out along with the contents of Wendy's bowels... All over poor Susie!

"EWW!!!!!!! Yuk! That’s nasty!! WENDY!!!" Susie yelled.

Wendy looked at her blushing.

"I'm sorry!" Wendy said in a quiet voice.

Victoria looks at them and laughs.

"Looks like all three of you better climb in that shower." She tells the girls.

"Yeah." Susie agreed.

With that they all piled in the shower at once close the door turn it on and once the water turns warm stop screaming, then soap and scrub each other down. Caroline and Victoria laugh and started clearing the kitchen table and fixing lunch. After the girls finished their shower and dried themselves off they dressed and sat down for lunch. Victoria looked around after they are finished.

"I think you guys can use my stuff and meet here if you want." She told them.

The girls look at each other.

"Cool." They said in unison.

The phone rang and Victoria answered it.

"Wendy it's your mother she wants you home." She told her.

"Okay" Wendy said.

After Wendy leaves Diana looks around.

"I better go home too I feel real tired and need a nap." She said.

Victoria laughs.

"Gee I wonder why." She added.

And with that Diana went home for a long nap. After Diana left Victoria turned to Susie.

"See I told you it would be all right." She told her daughter.

Susie climbed into her mothers lap.

"I love you mommy." She said.

"I love you too sweetie." Victoria told her.

"Mommy can I have those pictures of you? Please?" Susie asked.

Victoria thinks for a moment.

"O.K. I guess you can just don't go showing them all around." She replied.

"I won't. Thanks Mommy." Susie said.

With that she took the envelope and went to her room with it.
g/f, bd, ds, oral, toys

Tracie is concerned that she is not a good mistress after the previous nights fiasco. Darla reassures her and asks her to be her mistress for the day, what follows is a rather intense session for the teen at the hands of the diminutive dominatrix. Tracie also learns first hand about the other uses for the hair brush handle.

Tie-up Club part 8

Tracy like Susie had not slept well that night and for the same reason. She and Susie had done a bad thing leaving they others tied up while they went after the ice cream truck. She got up and looked for Toby but he had aeady left with some of his friends. She walked outside and just wandered around dejectedly when she wandered over by Darla and Diana's house, she saw Darla in the yard and walked up to her. Darla saw her walk up and called out to her.

"Hi Tracie what's up kid." She asked.

Tracie looked at her and broke into tears.

"I'm Sowwy I'm a bad mistress." She cried.

Darla walks up to her and kneels down.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

*Sniff* "Susie and me hurt you guys last night we are bad Mistresses." Tracie answered fighting back tears.

Darla gently puts her hand on Tracie’s shoulder.

"No you guys are not bad you just made a mistake." Darla told her. "Besides nobody really got hurt."

*Sniff* "You sure?" Tracie asked.

"I'm sure." Darla replied.

"I bet Diana hates us." Tracie said sadly.

"I know she does not in fact Susie came over and they went to Susie's house and if she can forgive Susie who did a lot more to her than you did I don't think you have a problem." Tracie assured her.

"Really she's not mad at us?" Tracie asked.

"Nah Hey Diana is busy right now you want to be my mistress today?" Darla asked the pre-schooler.

"You want me to tie you up?" Tracie asked a big grin spreading across her face.

"Yes mistress I want you to take me up to the tree house and use my new toys on me." Darla told her.

" Okay*giggle*lets go!" Tracie replied.

Shortly they are in the tree house and stripped down. Tracie pulled out one of the spreader bars while Darla put on the dog collars. Tracie told Darla to sit down and locked the spreader bar to her ankles at either end then she took Darla's wrists and locked them to the same ends. She then ball gagged her and picked up the bar and lifting with all her might rolled Darla onto her back. She then started to tickle the sole of Darla's left foot causing Darla to laugh into her gag at the same time she placed her right foot between Darla's legs and wiggled her toes against Darla's twat driving the poor teen nuts bringing her just short of cumming several times. Tracie looked at the way she has Darla tied.

"I think I would rather have the bar behind your back." She declared.

She released Darla and pulled her gag out.

"I want to try something," Tracie said.

First she tied a crotch rope on Darla and had her lay down on her stomach, she again locked Darla's ankles to the spreader bar and tried to pull Darla's right arm back to lock it to the end and finds that she can't quite get it to reach. She had sat down in frustration when Darla suggested that she bring a chair over and placed it under the bar to hold it up. She did so and while Darla pushed herself up with her right hand she managed to lock the left wrist up then while Darla pulled on he left she manages to connect the right wrist. When Tracie pulled the chair away Darla is left in a nice bowed position. Tracie admired her handy work.

"That looks good." Tracie commented. "But it need something else, I know!"

Tracie grabs a short length of rope and went over to Darla's head. Darla had her long blond hair braided into a pigtail in the back. Tracie took the pigtail and tied the rope to it then threaded the rope through the center eyebolt and pulled it until Darla's head is pulled straight up.

"Ow be careful Mistress." Darla cried out.

"Sorry you O.K." Tracie asked concern in her voice.

"I am now you just pulled my head up a little fast caught me by surprise... I suppose that ball gag is going back in my mouth." Darla said.

"No I got something else to go there. I am going to have you do to me what my brother did to your sister yesterday." She replied.

Tracie dragged a stool over by Darla's head and sat down with her legs spread and scooted it forward until Darla's face was between her little legs. She leaned back slightly and scooted forward some more and grabbed Darla's head and pulled it up into her little mound. She commanded Darla to start licking, with her face jammed into Tracie's little twat Darla had little choice and started licking. After several minutes Tracie achieved orgasm and fell of the stool. Darla laughed. When Tracie recovered she looked over at Darla.

"O.K. You did me now I am going to do you. I am going to do you just like Susie did her mother." Tracie declared.

Darla was confused at first until Tracie positioned her self at Darla's bottom and started to press her hand against Darla's pussy. Darla started screaming.

"STOP!!! NOOOO!!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!!! I AM TOO SMALL!!!!!!" Darla screamed at the top of her lungs!

Tracie pushed a little more then stopped as Darla kept screaming puzzled her. She looked at Darla.

"But Susie's mother liked it when Susie did it and we are the same size." Tracie said in a puzzled tone of voice.

"Yes but her mother is a grown-up she is bigger inside than me if you shove your arm inside me you well hurt me real bad!" Darla told the tiny Domme.

Tracie looked at Darla and could see the real fear in her face. She pushed up on Darla's thighs so she could get her mouth onto Darla's little bush and started licking, after several minutes Darla achieved orgasm and Tracie got a face full of Darla's juices. Darla gasped.

"Thank you mistress could you let me out please?" Darla asked.
Tracie sat back. "Sure" she said and started to release Darla and soon they both were lying on the floor. Tracie sat and contemplated what just happened.

"I started to screw up again I almost hurt you again didn't I" Tracie said. "I stink as a mistress."

Darla looked over at the small child.

"No you just are inexperienced and need to learn more that's all." Darla told her. "The important thing is you stopped before you hurt me."

"But if you had been gagged I would not have known until I hurt you." Tracie sadly replied and she started to sob.

"But you did not hurt me so don't cry." Darla said as she gently touched her shoulder then rolled over and gave Tracie a small kiss on the cheek.

"You'll learn and you will be a good mistress." Darla assured the little girl.

"O.K. I will try." Tracie promised.

"Will you bind me some more please Mistress?" Darla asked her mini mistress.

"Sure!" Tracie replied.

Tracie looked at the pile of spreaders. She locked one to Darla's ankles and another to Darla's wrists. She stood back and surveyed the situation for a moment then picked up another bar and connects the ends on it to the two bar's on the left side then does the same on the right side leaving Darla secured to a square frame work. Tracie picked up the hairbrush that had been used as a butt plug on Diana. She cleaned it up with a small rag. She then took it and rubbed it in Darla's pussy juices, then placed it against Darla's anus and slowly pushed it in. Darla's lets out a slight gasp as Tracie shoved it in Tracie then untied the crotch rope threaded it through the holes in the head of the brush and tied it back in place.

"Does that feel good Darla?" asked

"Yes Mistress it does" Darla answered. "I can see why Diana liked it."

"Good now one more thing...Open up." Tracie commanded the teen.

Tracie picked up a ball gag and places it in Darla's mouth and tied it in place. Then she took the head of the hairbrush and started to wiggle it. Darla let out a squeal, Tracie giggled and kept wiggling it soon Darla had an orgasm she leaned forward until her hands are on the floor. Tracie kept wiggling the hairbrush/butt plug. Darla soon had another orgasm and leaned forward until her head is on the floor the framework of spreader bars keeping her butt in the air. Tracie teased her to several more orgasms until Darla finally passed out. With the framework of spreader bars holding Darla's butt up Tracie has no idea that Darla had passed out. Finally she stopped after Darla ceased responding and she noticed that Darla's eyes are closed.

"Darla?... Darla?... Darla wake up." Tracie called out.

Tracie quickly pulled the gag out of Darla's mouth and pulls removed the hairbrush from Darla's butt then started to free her. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she freed Darla and she came to.

"Wow that was AWESOME!" Darla gushed.

"Darla you O.K.?" Tracie tearfully asked.

"Whoa! Mistress that was something else." Darla declared.

Tracie looked at Darla with tears still running down her cheeks.

*Sniff* "I thought I had hurt you." Tracie said.

"No but that was a little too intense." Darla told her.
Darla slowly crawled forward out of the framework and rolled over on her back. She looked up at Tracie who is smiling now that Darla is O.K.

"I think we should not be alone together you are a little intense.” Darla told her. “Not bad just intense."

Tracie looked at Darla and down at the floor.

"I guess I do get carried away a little." The diminutive dominatrix said. "But how does that thing get you guys all worked up like that?"

Darla picked up the brush and a length of rope and sat down in a chair.

"Come here I'll show you." She ordered.

Tracie walked over to Darla, who took the hair brush and pushed it up Tracie's butt there is considerable resistance from the four year olds little butt hole but it finally went in and Tracie gave a little yelp.

"You O.K. kid." Darla asked.

"Yes it feels funny." Tracie told her.

"Well you ain't seen nothing yet kid." Darla informed her.

Darla tied it in place with a crotch rope pulled Tracie over her lap and started to wiggle it. Tracie let out a gasp as Darla started in on her soon she has an orgasm Darla kept working it in the little girl bringing the tot to one orgasm after another until Tracie finally passed out. Darla then untied the crotch rope and removed the hairbrush. Tracie stayed out for about 20 minutes before she finally came to.

"Well how was that kid?" Darla asked.

Tracie rolled over on her back and did not say a word just gave a little smile. Both girls lay down and took a nap before cleaning up and going home. Darla took the brush home to clean it up.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxoFTASorWMoBAQovPFXM...eK1nB6ZCZw]
I did, finally. Interesting idea. But to make it close to reality, I would notch up the age a bit. Make them, say, 4 years older. If you check the other thread (self-bondage and kids), 12 is the average age at which kids start to tie each other up.

Contributors: 7878 (1) , Fresh_Air1234 (1) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (15)