Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 46) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Scary Vampire Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kagarino Kirie Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion White Ruffles Patchwork Women Blouses Mesh Top See Through Buttons Up Cardigan Spring Summer Sexy Shirts Chic
$29.02-50%

mummy bondage
PU Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Role Play BDSM Slave Restraints Sex Toys Product for Couples
$42.05-30%

aoylisey
Aoylsiey Adult Tank Shorty Unitard for Women Ballet Dance Leotard Workout Playsuit Gymnastics Bodysuits Biketards Sport Costume
$145.20-33%

dildo
Skin Huge Penis Realistic Dildo Soft Silicone Big Fake Dick Adult Products Females Masturbation Erotic Sex Toy for Women Lesbian
$14.70-3%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Stripe Stitched Zipper Female T-shirts Embroidery Crop Top Bodycon Casual Moto&Biker Summer Tee Shirt Y2K
$23.60-50%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Strange Case of Miss Toilet
hello all. I wanted to tell you that I wrote a story linked to fetish-themed latex masks, diapers, toilet for some strange reason and abundant panty poop tables. maybe someone you like, but all, any instance of this narrative. but at least they can see the pictures I made to accompany it.

(Two of these four drawings hid by the spoiler in case anyone would bug the scat and panty-poop)

miss-toilet-01.jpg     miss-toilet-02.jpg     miss-toilet-03.jpg     miss-toilet-04.jpg   
 miss-toilet-05.jpg     miss-toilet-06.jpg     miss-toilet-07.jpg     miss-toilet-08.jpg   

Unfortunately this story is only in Spanish (in fact I write this myself through a translator XD) but I think using some tools may achieve read. I hope someone finds some of their tastes satisfied in this story (is a bit large to post in one post, so leave a link).

http://beef-bros-comics.blogspot.com.ar/...oilet.html

Enjoy!
Hi Cepia, thanks for posting the pictures and for the link! Great site, great drawings. I wish I could speak (rather read) Spanish.

I replaced the linked images with uploaded pictures, because they are too big and break the design. Also I included the drafts, if you do not mind.
Thanks for the additional work that has been taken. It's good to know that there could affect the content suceptibilidades. hopefully someone likes the work enough. I'm still polishing and correcting him details from time to time. Anyway it is not necessary to read to enjoy the drawings. When I have desires continue drawing more and more stuff ♥

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound human toilet slaves Lucas 7 17,108 16 Aug 2019, 14:42
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Cepia (2) , Like Ra (1)