Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Lace Ruffles Transparent Bra Embroidery Female Underwear High Quality Seamless Sexy Outfits For Woman
$18.49-7%

suspension bondage
Small Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Stainless Steel Artistic Hanging Rings Hoop BDSM Games Sex Toys
$93.05-33%

wig hair
Body Wave 360 Full Lace Wig Human Hair Pre Plucked 13x6 Hd Lace Frontal Wig Brazilian Hair Wigs For Women 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig
$75.98-64%

Ftshist
Ftshist Patent Leather Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Solid Color High Waist Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length PVC Slit Elastic Vintage
$43.54-29%

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Love machine for woman Sex products for Female G-spot Sexy
$30.86-23%

latex pencil skirt
Women Sexy Skirts Glossy PU Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Buckle Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Black Clubwear
$18.25-10%

lobudek
Men's Hip Hop Jazz Dance Cargo Pants Loose Trousers Glitter Gold Silver Laser Mirror Sequins Casual Pants Dance Costume
$116.16-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Mad Hatter.
Catasta Charisma's You-Tube channel is always interesting but he's excelled himself with this 'Mad Hatter' costume[my-youtube width=425 height=344]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QIfNAOSmE
[/my-youtube]:
I do like the flared trousers. My red 'Britney' catsuit has flared legs and the loose rubber flapping about is a very interesting and different experience. I've never worn it over a tight catsuit as Catasta does though, must try that sometime...

I wonder what lube he uses? He obviously gets through a lot of it 😁
Interesting that you've mentioned "the loose rubber". I've never had any loose rubber garment except a bodybag, but was always curious how it feels. Thin loose latex. I've seen once a long dress made out of 0.15mm latex. Very sensual feeling. Tried "with hands only", though.
I'm working towards my 'ultimate fetish outfit'. It involves a skin-tight and zipless lightweight catsuit of transparent latex being worn under a much heavier black rubber one one that's only tight fitting at its wrist and ankle cuffs and waist-belt 😉 Think of http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertamaid...832783104/

There are lots of 'accessories' I still need though...one of which will be a helmet from 'Rubbers Finest' with prescription lenses as I usually wear eye-glasses. Ouch, that will be expensive.

Quote:I've seen once a long dress made out of 0.15mm latex.

I have a gun-metal grey rubber 'cheong-sam' style dress, it's ...interesting. Also a black rubber full length 'wrap-around' skirt with a heavy 'corset-style' waist-band. I'd love a full-skirted dress like this...
[Image: compoy.th.jpg]
...but the 'ultimate fetish outfit' is a higher priority.

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (1)