Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Huge Realistic Z Cup Fake Boobs Silicone High Neck Sexy Big Boobie Breast Forms For Male To Female Drug Queen Cosplay Ladyboy
$609.84-28%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$7.13-30%

penis pump
Silicone Sleeve Penis Pump Cylinder Ring Penis Extender Trainer Accessories Penis Erection Enlarger Exerciser Sex Toys for Men
$4.08

wig hair
ShadowHeart Cosplay Wig Game Baldur's Gate3 Long Silver With Ears Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Halloween Party Wigs + Wig Cap
$34.52

transparent dress
Sexy Sheer See Through Glossy Mini Dress Top Bodycon Tight Dress Transparent Smooth Bodystoings
$36.28-42%

time lock bondage
7 Size Small Stainless Steel Metal Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Male Erection Delay Time Penis Ring Bondage Sex Toy For Big Man
$3.70

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text to image tutorial
(05 May 2024, 06:13 )PurpleVibes Wrote: I propose a 101 introduction to generative AI. I don't understand how to use the available tools, how to train models, or what AI is available that allows the creation of adult content like bdsm, fetish, etc.

Or was it ideas like in topics to prompt an AI? In that case, backseam stockings and garter belts.

My recommendation is InvokeAI. https://github.com/invoke-ai/InvokeAI

(because that's the tool I'm using and I found it more user- and beginner friendly than the other popular tools, namely Automatic1111 (https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui) and ComfyUI)

Step 1
Have an nvidia GPU, RTX 2000 or higher (highly recommended, AMD should work by now, but I can't attest to speed and capabilities and do not know which generation of cards is the minimum requirement). You could run it on your CPU, but generating a single image will take minutes instead of seconds, which will be very frustrating, especially when you're still trying to figure things out by trial and error.
Forget about training your own models unless you own a nvidia GPU with at least 16 GB or VRAM - and even that might get dicey.
It will be interesting to see what the next generation of consumer cards will bring in terms of RAM and AI capabilities.

Step 2:
Read up on the installation requiremens for InvokeAI here.
Aside from the GPU requirement above, you'll need at least 12 GB of RAM and installations of Python, Nvidia CUDA drivers and possibly some MS Visual C++ components. It's all listed in detail. All of these are basically one-click installations.
Just follow the instructions carefully and you should be good.
Once you have checked those boxes, you can download the Invoke installer, unzip it, run the .bat file and follow the instructions.
If it's confusing, I can provide some screenshots with explanations.

Step 3:
Download some checkpoint models. There are thousands. There are two go-to repositories, Huggingface and CivitAI.
If you want to do kinky stuff, I highly recommend the PonyXL checkpoint model, because it's really capable right out of the box and there are also some very good LoRas. LoRas are basically "style/content addons" that guide the checkpoint towards a certain outcome.

CivitAi has lots of example images for each checkpoint/LoRa, often with the corresponding prompt and settings, so you can gather inspiration from there. Word of warning, CivitAI hosts A LOT of NSFW content (which should be filtered by default and needs to be unlocked in your profile settings), so be prepared to find a lot of... interesting imagery. You will want to create a profile to "like" and keep track of your favourite Models and LoRas, though.

PonyXL
Joschek's LoRas for PonyXL (very good bondage related LoRas, probably the best around currently)
Vixion's Styles for PonyXL (a variety of art style LoRas, from cartoon to hyperrealism. You can mix these (in moderation) for interesting combinations)

Step 4:
Familiarize yourself with the InvokeAI GUI.
They have their own YouTube channel with short tutorial videos explainging both the basics and more advanced topics.
For starters, you will want to know how to install your checkpoint models via the built-in Model Manager, but you will install some basic ones while running the InvokeAI setup procedure, so you are good to go for now. Those selectable checkpoint models will not be as receptive for kinky prompts as PonyXL though.

Step 5:
Experiment, learn and have fun. Enter some phrases into the "Positive Prompt" text box, select the number of images you want to create and hit "Invoke". See what you get. Correct unwanted elements by adding them to the "Negative Prompt" text box. Use basic language skills, don't overthink it. Phrases at the start of the prompt will be weighted heavier in the outcome than those at the end of the prompt. Use synonyms to get your point across.

Well, that's cutting it short a bit, but that's enough to get you started. There's obviously a lot of nuance to it both from the technical standpoint and the "art" of prompt engineering (that sounds so pretentious, but, ah well...). There is of course a learning curve that can feel steep at times, but once you're over the initial bump, it gets a lot easier.

If there are any questions, I'll try and do my best to assist.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
I moved the post to a new thread and tweaked it a bit.
(05 May 2024, 15:15 )Bound Whore Wrote: Forget about training your own models unless you own a nvidia GPU with at least 16 GB or VRAM - and even that might get dicey.
The process takes a bit more than 6GB. So, 8GB should be enough (you have to stop all other programs, which use the graphical card). I use 3060 with 12GB VRAM - unbeatable for the price!

E.g. AutismSDXLPony model + 6 LoRAs:
ai/invokeai/.venv/bin/python 5938MiB <- less than 6GB VRAM

(05 May 2024, 15:15 )Bound Whore Wrote: Aside from the GPU requirement above, you'll need at least 12 GB of RAM
I think it depends on the amount of LoRAs. I have 64GBRAM with memory compression (zram-config) and at one time I notice that all SWAP space is used.
When uploading images, please convert them to JPG or WEBP!!!! PNG takes way too much space.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General Image AI thread Like Ra 11 369 15 May 2024, 14:41
Last Post: RedCattyLatex

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Like Ra (3)