Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Spring Autumn Luxury Long Pleated Black Soft Pu Leather Maxi Skirt Women High Elastic Waist Korean Style Clothes 2023
$65.34-29%

bondage body
Zip Full Body Bondage Mummy Sack Sleeping Bag Erotic Costume BDSM Detachable Hood Mask Restraint Slave Sex Toys for Women Men
$48.35-60%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

tpe penis
Dildo Anal Masturbator Bendable G-spot Masturbation Smooth Simulation Penis TPE Penis Thrusting Pleasure Wand for Lesbian
$2.99

lip plump
Matte Nude Brown Lipliner Pen Waterproof Lasting Non-stick Cup Plumping Natural Contouring Lipstick Pencil Lips Makeup Cosmetics
$3.05

sissy femboy
Jockmail Jockstrap Men Sexy Bondage Gay Underwear Lingerie Thong Femboy Clothing Sissy Panties Lace Up Opening Jock Straps
$72.82

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text hypnosis
I think, this can be considered a text hypnosis.

https://mcstories.com/YouShouldntReadThi...dThis.html

You Shouldn’t Read This
by Rilawild

Story:
Background:

This is an email sent to one of my readers. She had contacted me about my stories, and as part of our conversations, she told me that this email had shaken her self-confidence about whether she is actually being subtly controlled. She wonders if subliminals are real and whether she is able to resist subliminal messages after all.

She told me that she’s aeady read through the email multiple times and has found herself getting confused as her mind spun around the possibilities of what was real and what is a misdirection. She said that on the second reading through she had felt her self-confidence weakened even further and even admitted to me that she had removed clothing, something she’d never done before when reading. I don’t yet know if she’s read it more times and found herself following any of the other suggestions.

From our discussions I am seeing that she is beginning to second-guess herself and her self-confidence, and I think that she might be being taken on a journey that could lead to her ultimate submission and maybe enslavement.

As far as I can tell there are no subliminal messages here, but I present it to our knowledgeable community for your own assessment.

The email:
Show Content

But then again, I did say, you shouldn’t read this.
It would be interesting to run a statistical analysis on all of these texts. Words, Phrases, Frequencies, Ratios etc.

Is that allowed on hypnosis content? would having all that extra information before reading affect the experience? what about after reading it?

Edit. I forgot to add my experience lol.
At first I was very excited and aroused of what would the end result be (I'm an hypno-newbie), but I lost all interest halfway, the hypno actually accomplished the inverse of what was promised (Is that normal?). For me, it contained a lot of repetitive words, phrases and expressions. I wished to read more details about the story of the 'smart young woman' to get me started, but I'm guessing the intention is that I should fill in the gaps with my own fantasies? Maybe since I'm new to hypno it wasn't as effective, that and the fact that I feel more aroused by dressing up rather than undressing? Anyways, I'll keep at it.
(04 Jan 2024, 11:08 )PurpleVibes Wrote: Is that allowed on hypnosis content?
You can do whatever you want with those texts. You are even allowed to count characters in them.
Well of course 😁 . I meant if sharing the results is allowed? I don't want to go against proper hypno etiquette and probably ruin the fun for others. I was only wondering if there may be users who want to know beforehand what kind of content they will be reading in the form of tags of most used words and such?

Nevertheless, I'm all for finding out for myself because it takes away the monotony of modern content and instant gratification, although it may sometimes lead to a disappointment.
(04 Jan 2024, 11:57 )PurpleVibes Wrote: I meant if sharing the results is allowed?
The important detail was missing 😊 Absolutely fine! Just use the spoiler tags.

(04 Jan 2024, 11:08 )PurpleVibes Wrote: Edit. I forgot to add my experience, lol.
Aha! More details were missing! 😉

(04 Jan 2024, 11:08 )PurpleVibes Wrote: I lost all interest halfway
Are you talking about the text above? Then it's not a suitable text for you. Think of a good book, which grabs your attention, so you forget about the time, surrounding, food, etc.

(04 Jan 2024, 11:08 )PurpleVibes Wrote: I'm a hypno-newbie
Then try some good audio files, according to your interests. Just to "feel" the trance state.
(04 Jan 2024, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Are you talking about the text above?

More details missing, sorry lol. Yes, I only read the last one on this thread:

(04 Jan 2024, 00:25 )Like Ra Wrote: The email:

(04 Jan 2024, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Just to "feel" the trance state.
I'll try more of them then. I don't like when they hide self promoting messages like 'you are under Ms. Hypno's control, you will not hear anything but Ms. Hypno files', other than that I find them very relaxing. Do they all use alpha waves?
(05 Jan 2024, 12:07 )PurpleVibes Wrote: Do they all use alpha waves?
I think none of them has alpha waves 😬
(07 Jan 2024, 01:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Jan 2024, 12:07 )PurpleVibes Wrote: Do they all use alpha waves?
I think none of them has alpha waves 😬
Yikes! then what have I been listening to? Most of them sounded like hypno trance audio, kind of ASMR. Low voice, reassuring phrases and alpha-wavy style.
Anyway, that's a real bummer. My status went from hyno-newbie to plain incompetent-hypno-noob Rofl2  but I guess that's my fault. I've only been listening to 'hypno' content from YT instead of Positive Feminization Hypnosis or High heels Hypnosis.
(07 Jan 2024, 08:13 )PurpleVibes Wrote: alpha-wavy style
I think you confuse alpha waves with delta and theta ones 😉

Contributors: 318183111 (1) , HesseDemian (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , JesseC (2) , Like Ra (9) , Lycalopex (1) , PurpleVibes (4)