Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Summer Pink Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Sheath A Line Short Skirt Sexy Y2K Clothes
$7.25-10%

sexy pantyhose
New Seamless Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Fitness High Waist Tights
$94.27-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Thin T Crotch Letter Tights
$6.04

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Fetish Pink Full Breath Hole Headgear Handmade with Back Zipper for Men Women Halloween Costume
$36.17-19%

bondage hood
Sexy Toys Open Mouth Eye Bondage Party Mask Cosplay Slave punish Headgear Mask Exotic Apparel Sex Products BDSM Fetish Mask Hood
$2.09-30%

urethral plug
Electro Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Dilators Penis Plug Insert Stimulation Catheter Beads Male Masturbator Sex Toys For Men
$5.77

rubber cosplay
Latex Mask Rubber Unisex Hood Cosplay Cat woman Back Zipper Rubber Fetish Cosplay Mask Latex Headgear Customized XS-XXL
$24.18-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Test uploading images
I don't recall having an issue when uploading images in the past.

Today, I'm trying to post an image or two as part of a reply to a thread. When I click on the "Insert an image" icon, a small popup window appears, and asks me to enter a URL. The image that I want to include is on my computer, so I don't think I have a URL for it. I also tried to drag the image from the folder on my computer to the new post window, but this only generated a HUGE amount of code.

I'm probably missing some really obvious solution, but any help on attaching images to a post (or to a post reply) would be appreciated. 😉
(06 Apr 2021, 17:55 )LuckyLu Wrote: I don't recall having an issue when uploading images in the past.

Today, I'm trying to post an image or two as part of a reply to a thread. When I click on the "Insert an image" icon, a small popup window appears, and asks me to enter a URL. The image that I want to include is on my computer, so I don't think I have a URL for it. I also tried to drag the image from the folder on my computer to the new post window, but this only generated a HUGE amount of code.

I'm probably missing some really obvious solution, but any help on attaching images to a post (or to a post reply) would be appreciated. [Image: wink.gif]

Make sure you're in the full reply editor.  Below you should see the "Attachments" section with a blue header.  Click "choose files" and then "add attachment" after your files are showing up in the list.
(06 Apr 2021, 18:23 )essanym Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 17:55 )LuckyLu Wrote: I don't recall having an issue when uploading images in the past.

I'm probably missing some really obvious solution, but any help on attaching images to a post (or to a post reply) would be appreciated. [Image: wink.gif]

Make sure you're in the full reply editor.  Below you should see the "Attachments" section with a blue header.  Click "choose files" and then "add attachment" after your files are showing up in the list.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm pretty sure that I'm in the full reply editor. For example, in replying to your response I clicked on the Reply icon. And, now, I see an editor that includes a "Post a New Reply" section at the top, and an "Attachments" section below it. However, when I click on the post that I want to reply to, and then click on the Reply icon, I see an editor that only has a section with a header that reads "Compose a Private Message". There's no "Attachments" section below it. Is the problem that I'm trying to add an attachment to a private message?

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Under the Quick Reply section there's no option to Select "Full Reply".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.52.44 PM.png   
(06 Apr 2021, 18:51 )LuckyLu Wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm pretty sure that I'm in the full reply editor. For example, in replying to your response I clicked on the Reply icon. And, now, I see an editor that includes a "Post a New Reply" section at the top, and an "Attachments" section below it. However, when I click on the post that I want to reply to, and then click on the Reply icon, I see an editor that only has a section with a header that reads "Compose a Private Message". There's no "Attachments" section below it. Is the problem that I'm trying to add an attachment to a private message?

Yeah, you were in the right spot but somehow ended up in the private message area.
FAQ: How to post a picture in the forum

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526
(06 Apr 2021, 18:56 )LuckyLu Wrote: Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
So, you can successfully upload a picture. Good!
(06 Apr 2021, 19:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 18:56 )LuckyLu Wrote: Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
So, you can successfully upload a picture. Good!

Yes and no. When I'm replying to a post that's on a public thread (like what I'm doing right now) then I can upload a picture with no problem. It's when I reply to a private message that the option to attach/upload images seems to disappear. So the screenshot that I'm attaching right now is possible because since this is a reply to a public post the "Attachments" section is displaying. When I reply to  a private post (as in the screenshot) then this "Attachments" section doesn't display.

Sorry if I'm being obtuse.  😟 Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.04.19 PM.png   
Ahhh... I see now..... It's not possible (by MyBB design) to attach anything to private messages!

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (12) , LuckyLu (6) , madjack (3) , sissyfootslave (1) , Tinker D (1) , white_angel (1)