Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Super Big Black Dildo for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Accessories Multi Attachments optional DIY dildos suction cup Anal
$81.25-19%

self bondage
Erotic Products Oral Sex Games for Couples Ring Gag Ball Nipple Clamps Sexy Toy Kinky Collar Bdsm Toys Erotics Self Bondage Shop
$6.78-50%

time lock bondage
Restraints Erotic Adult Game Electronic Timer Fetish Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories
$20.81-22%

temorish
TRANSPARENT LATEX CATSUIT WITH GLOVES TOES BACK ZIP CUSTOMIZED
$168.19-6%

vatine
Multi-function AV Stick Magic Wand Heating Vibrator Female Masturbator Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys For Women G-spot Massager
$5.33

zentai
Halloween Cosplay Costume Masquerade Dress Up Punk Bodysuit Horror 3D Bleeding Jumpsuit Women Hot Girls Sexy Tracksuit Zentai
$33.21-24%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

TOP TO BOTTOM LEATHERS
I recently decided to bite the bullet (so to speak) and purchase an expensive ballgag from Top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk.

I bought one of these:

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk...el-Gag.htm

I've often seen gags like this used in scenarios all over the place and bought one with a 2" red ball.

The gag arrived after about a week and is superb. No shifting the ball when buckled on! The ball is a good size and has no taste. The straps take a bit of working out and adjusting, but the fit is good and they will get nice and soft with wear.

A fully immersive experience which is to be recommended. I think a hood is ideal to reduce any marking of the skin if worn for long - it can be effective even if not buckled up tightly.

Anybody else have any recommendations from these chaps?
(16 May 2018, 14:57 )Will90MeeG Wrote: an expensive ballgag
Interesting design. I wonder if it stays in place if the straps are rubbed against something.
(16 May 2018, 16:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 May 2018, 14:57 )Will90MeeG Wrote: an expensive ballgag
Interesting design. I wonder if it stays in place if the straps are rubbed against something.

The only strap with any movement at all is the one over the head from side to side, it keeps the front to back strap from moving, and it can only slide a few inches front or back - stopped by the apex of the nose straps and the mid-buckle.

I will try, but I think it's pretty escape-proof.

(gulp!)
I have a few things from Top to bottom leathers, and that gag, in particular, I think I'd have prefered a slightly smaller ball, I went with 2" too and it gets a bit achy after a while.
Extremely secure, no moving the straps by rubbing them on anything.

My favourite from them is the Oblivion Discipline Helmet, its just wonderful, perfect.
Another question. Is it lockable? And if yes, is it easily escapable if locked (provided that you arms are not)? See also this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1994
(16 May 2018, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Another question. Is it lockable? And if yes, is it easily escapable if locked (provided that you arms are not)? See also this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1994

It's not lockable, no.

Just checked on their website and they don't do any lockable gags.

Lockable cuffs, yes.

If they did, I would have thought it was inescapable without cutting the leather. Maybe they'd do a special commission for you?
Actually, almost any usual buckle can be locked.
There is an option to have the buckles lockable or normal when ordering, I find the lockable ones a bit less adjustable.
(17 May 2018, 18:12 )wilsd Wrote: There is an option to have the buckles lockable or normal when ordering, I find the lockable ones a bit less adjustable.

Yes, that is my experience too. There is a notch instead of a hole in the strap, therefore the notches are less close together and it is nearly impossible for you to tighten for perfect fit.

I had a quite expensive pair of leather cuffs from "Regulation" in London - not inexpensive - very well made, but one wrist was tight and the other was loose, simply due to my wrist sizes being slightly different (The cuffs were the same). Not had that problem with non locking cuffs.
I got sick of my pannel gag (as above) because i couldnt get a decent fit with the locking straps, ended up cutting it up in a bad mood ☹

Although my muzzle from TtBL is perfect 😁

Contributors: Christina (3) , Like Ra (3) , Will90MeeG (5)