Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Halloween Funny Dress Up Witch Suit Aquiline Nose Chin Stage Show Cosplay Witch Prop Festival Carnival Long Nose Long Chin Mask
$1.62

bondage leotard
Sexy Oil Shiny Sheer Short Sleeves Bodysuit Women Erotic Lingerie Jumpsuit Stockings Set Transparent Leotard Sex Bondage Costume
$75.62-19%

electro stimulation device
Penis Electric Shock Sex Toys For Male Ball Crusher Penis Electro Stimulation Muscular Chastity Devices CBT Scrotum Cock Rings
$16.98-21%

latex tights
Women Black Red Thin Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$26.16-50%

arm binder
BDSM Binding Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Armbinder Bondage Slave Lockable Glove Handcuff With Shoulder Straps
$17.40

high waist faux leather
Sexy Slimming Pu Leather Leggings Women Winter Autumn Black High Waist Tights Stretch Soft Thin Fleece Leggings for Women Pants
$126.35

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Magician Lingerie
$139.15-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Stuck waiting for a delivery
I ordered some stuff so as the delivery day would be Friday, ie: today as I can be at home as a rule on a Friday.

So, I get the notification that the order is on its way, but no sign as yet and no idea of any possible time slot for delivery!

So far it has been a wasted day as if I had a time slot text I would know that I could have gone out to shop for the weekend's fresh veg if it was this afternoon delivery, or I could have left the house to work in the garden or greenhouse, but cannot as I cannot hear the doorbell from there.

I'm itching to get bound and gagged for a session, everything is ready, the spreader bar, cuffs, chains, padlocks, gag, blindfold, hood, buttplug, magic wand and timer, camera and laptop with movement sensor for timing, all unable to be used in case the delivery turns up whilst I am a little tied up!

What's the betting it is going to be delayed until Monday!?
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Tuesday.

I always plan for late diliveries .
This story sounds so familiar  😁 

I've spent days waiting for a delivery when I had the house to myself - for it to arrive on the first day everyone was back with me!

Or the delivery has arrived earlier than expected, when the house was full!

Be glad that your delayed delivery wasn't the keys to release you....

…. it wasn't keys, was it?

😁 😁 😁 

MJ
did it arrive then??
No, it's not keys, and no it hasn't arrived!

Emailed the supplier to ask if they know what is happening and although they emailed me on Thursday to say it had been despatched and would be with me Friday, it now transpires that they had to do more tests on the system to "ensure it is 100%" for me, it was received by DHL at 16.40 Friday!

Now due for delivery Monday, expected to leave the warehouse about 11am, so I should be around when it is due Monday PM!

Still, did mean that I could eventually spend some time chained, cuffed, gagged, hooded, plugged and with the magic wand running.
Blush

smooth.jpg   
DHL can be rather horrible at times.
Often they do not give a time of day. Like the time they only said
Before 20:30. Then at 20:45 I get a mail: Sorry we won't make it. It will be tomorrow. Then, still same day, at 21:30, there they are with the package.
Sometimes they give a timeslot, like 16:55-20:55 and then they showed up at 16:30.
DHL are usually pretty good in my area, but they can't deliver the goods if they are not sent them when promised. Here's hoping for a successful delivery on Monday pm.

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , PetraJane (3) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (1)