Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$208.12-19%

lip plump
Ibcccndc Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil Lip Gloss Hydrating Moisturizing Plumping Sexy Lip Glow Oil Tinted Non-sticky Clear Lip Coat
$3.19

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Arm/Leg Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket Leather Armbinder Slave Lockable Glove Sex Hood Mask Adult Game Sex Toys
$228.57-50%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Aurora Series Oil Shiny Transparent Silky Stretchy Pantyhose Women Sexy Lace Cut Four Sides Open Crotch Tights Club Dance
$45.50

time lock bondage
Liquid Silicone Cock Ring Semen Lock Cockring Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring for Men Sex Erection Time Longer Delay Ejaculation Toys
$7.16-30%

zlatameer
Sexy Black Men Latex Catsuit Back Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Plus Size Jumpsuit Custom Made Handmade Costumes S-LCM098
$133.08-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
โ‚ฌ145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Streetfighter (no, really... humour me).
Yes, the last set is just fantastic. But I love all the post, generaly talking. Thanks for sharing.
My Chun Li outfit with Wolford seamed 'satin de luxe' tights in 'Mocha' ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just need some white boots...

ChunLi.jpg   
(08 Sep 2011, 00:35 )culmor Wrote: Wolford seamed 'satin de luxe' tights
Me wants for my wife and daughter! Never seen any discount on this model, but paying the full price is not interesting. Yeah, this is also a some kind of a sport ๐Ÿ˜
(08 Sep 2011, 00:35 )culmor Wrote: My Chun Li outfit with Wolford seamed 'satin de luxe' tights in 'Mocha' ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just need some white boots...

And of course you will be wearing a leotard, uh?
(26 Jun 2011, 08:47 )culmor Wrote: Chun Li chained (and suspended ๐Ÿ˜Š )...

Not very easy to ask for, but I will propose this kind of session to my wife... It would be nice to spend endless hours dressed and bound like this...
(26 Jun 2011, 08:47 )culmor Wrote: Chun Li chained (and suspended ๐Ÿ˜Š )...

One of the most sexy sets Iยดve ever seen...
Hot damn! (as some might say)

I missed this posting the first time around, but wow!

Culmor, why do you torment me so? The final set you posted are almost perfect in every way: my favourite coloured tights when she is bound on the table, then suspension... I need a cold shower, or better still a long SB session very soon!

Do I have critique? Well, just a tiny one (Oh behave! you know what I mean Blush ) her white boots... they're just not quite 'doing it' for me. I know they make the whole scene but... Maybe if they could have been killer high heels with a stiletto heel and laces?

I know โ€“ picky, picky! But I do have my fantasy standards ๐Ÿ˜

Brilliant set.

Gal โ€“ if you ever get your wife to try this scene with you I would be sooooo jealous. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Mind you, if you ever recreate this scene on your own I would still be as envious as hell! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Magic stuff

MJ
The best I can come up with at the moment, not stilettos but at least high heels...

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg   
Ok... No6 (from L to R) gets a big Good2 from me

Confession time... I was slightly disappointed when I realised the posted images are not of your good self in costume Mocking

MJ
I'm flattered, but fear I need to lose a couple of kgs before posting ๐Ÿ˜‰
(06 Mar 2012, 21:58 )culmor Wrote: I'm flattered, but fear I need to lose a couple of kgs before posting ๐Ÿ˜‰

Join the club - Ideally need to rid myself of 10kg Confused

Why is it that unlike any other animal we humans seem to gain weight over winter - not loose it!

Running gear will be dusted down and I WILL feel the burn ๐Ÿ˜

MJ