Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Long Sleeve Dance Unitard Turtleneck Full Body Bodysuit Spandex Gymnastic Yoga Jumpsuits Mens Halloween Costumes
$27.83-34%

speerise
Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Leotard Black Workout Bodysuits Romper Men Costumes
$22.98-33%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird Latest Design 316L stainless steel Luxury Male Chastity Devices Cock Cage Penis Rings with Stealth New Lock A285
$19.09

wig hair
hd lace wig 13x6 human hair Curly Wig For Women choice Pre Plucked Glueless 30 40 Inch Loose Deep Wave Water wave Frontal Wigs
$32.84-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Sexy Leopard Grain Pole Dancing Sandals Women Ankle Buckle Strap Platform High Heels Pumps Shoes
$59.92-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot 8D High Waist Oil Shiny Tights For Women Lingerie Hot Ultrathin 1-Line Gloss Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings Medias
$6.03-9%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oil Glossy Thigh High Stockings With Garter Belt Women Sexy Shiny Mesh Garter Lingerie Sheer Embroidery Lace Pantyhose
$9.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(03 Jan 2016, 06:41 )madboyevil Wrote: Talking about weird gags, it seems "common" to use a shoe for a gag. I remember a video that a girl had a shoe tied with ropes a high heels. Why? I don't know.

Because the guy, who tied her up, has a shoe-fetish 😁
Not really all that strange or weird (or at least not to me), but I hope worth sharing:

tumblr_nkpi9fmcS11svmr38o1_500.jpg     tumblr_nkpi9fmcS11svmr38o7_400.jpg    - outdoors and in public anyone?
 tumblr_nqj0kutqw61tx0r76o1_r1_400.gif    - brilliant animated artwork
 tumblr_nss6anDs391upq6j7o1_400.gif    - more animation, oh yes! Instant EOTD contender!
 tumblr_o0yew1YWX51us1jrbo1_500.jpg    - '...and this goes in here, like so...'
 tumblr_o071ahFHfv1qb8izzo1_500.jpg    - hmm... ideas for my own sessions?

Enjoy

MJ
(18 Jan 2016, 15:34 )madjack Wrote:  tumblr_nkpi9fmcS11svmr38o1_500.jpg   

The sleeves are sewn shut and the sweater reads "I love ballgags" - nice!
Just some images of gags I find intriguing:

eab49289f06eb0ff03434858de292864.jpg    - I like this shape
 tumblr_ncm9n6l48U1tk590no1_540.jpg    - weird, but with a clear strap this looks wrong to me (or maybe just 'incomplete'?)
 tumblr_nox9vxWJio1twvo41o1_400.gif    - (animated) there is something deeply erotic about a beautiful woman gagging herself
 tumblr_ny491cr5cQ1sz0n1jo4_400.gif    - (animated) odd, very odd, but maybe PVC fans will like it?

Enjoy

MJ
Nipple clamps over a gray tee ?
What fun is that. And even tho I don't see any sholder straps, I think I see a bra ?
Yep, there is a bra

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Am I the only one that caught that?
I'm not big into shoe gags like the ones displayed. However I've seen shoe gags(notably in JJ videos) where the shoe is tied vertically over the mouth and nose. This is usually after stuffing the mouth and sometimes as added humiliation a pair of panties or pantyhose might be stuffed in the sole area that goes over the nose. Sexy but always wondered how hard it would be to breathe in a gag like that. Always thought about that with OTN gags in general, though they look so comfy...
I like big gags, but you can go too far...

tumblr_nmvtoekMYm1ric730o1_400.gif    - (animated) more than a mouthful?

... or is this still too small for some?

MJ
Oh god, your jaws will hurt sooo fast when you use when like that... can't imagine a bigger gag. I won't imagine a bigger gag... no Sir, thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 78 46,192 14 May 2024, 11:31
Last Post: Like Ra