Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Silver Rhinestones Sexy Sleeveless Split Transparent Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Dance Birthday Party Sexy Outfit xinghe
$105.27-19%

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$196.13-43%

sexye doll
SEXYE 169 Real Sex Dolls Full TPE Body Anime Love Siliocne Doll with Implanted Hair Head Realistic Face Adult Toys for Men Male
$5082.00-60%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

sorbern
High Quality Oval Glasses Frame Women Trendy Small Acetate Alloy Eyeglasses Myopia Optical Prescription Eyewear Oculos De Grau
$42.11-39%

shiny stockings
Black Red Line Cuban Heel Back Seam Anti-slip Thigh High Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$5.35

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Steel Poles
If you fill the PVC with sand, and you need to take it apart, you will have a nice beach, if you want it or not.
And yes, I have put sand in PVC before.
Not hard at all to build.
Everything can be found at any hardware store.
Pipe will work here as well as steel tubing.
(05 Feb 2014, 17:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Pipe will work here as well as steel tubing.
Speaking of pipes (PVC pipes). How do you fix them firmly in place without glue? Drill a hole through the pipe joints and insert bolts with a nuts?
Uhh, pipe is threaded water pipe. Sorry, I should be more clear.
Pipe = threaded steel water pipe.
Steel Tubing = round or square.
PVC = plastic tubing, pipe.

At lease that's what we call it here in nor-cal, USA.
Crap.....
Forgot to answer your question Ra,
Yes, you drill holes in the fittings and PVC pipe for 1/4" bolts or pins.
This way, all you need to do is pull the pins and everything breaks down for easy storage. There is a small problem with the breakdown gear. When assembled, it does move, wobble, creaks and cracks.
I like my things a little more ridged.
OK, so we mean exactly the same, good 😉 I was thinking about lockable pins, but still you will have this:

(06 Feb 2014, 17:21 )Tinker D Wrote: When assembled, it does move, wobble, creaks and cracks.

BTW, I've an idea... You can thread ropes through the pipes and tighten them according to the force directions. Just like what muscles and tendons do to the skeleton. That should make the whole construction more rigid.
Or, you can use tiedown straps. Then it is easer to explane.
(09 Feb 2014, 03:46 )Tinker D Wrote: tiedown straps
With ratchets. Even beter, indeed.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (7) , xerof (1)