Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Penis Cage Birdcage Chastity Cage Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Cheating Prevention Male Sex Toys
$41.12-44%

latex catsuit
Sexy Lady Red Black PVC Leather Latex Catsuit Open Crotch Elastic Wetlook PU Lingerie Bodysuit Clubwear overalls Erotic Jumpsuit
$16.34-37%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Animal Doll Cat Kwaii Cat Paw Glove Furries Expo Doll Tai
$402.32-19%

SXXY
SXXY New Wolf Skull Knot For Dildo Multi-color Sex Toy For Men Three Size To Choose G-spot Stimulate Penis Sleeve Stretch
$46.58-60%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Unitard with Stirrup for Girls Boys Gymnastics Jumpsuits child Spandex Zentai Constume
$21.77-29%

inlzdz
Womens Mesh Long Sleeves Rhinestone Gymnastic Leotard Dress Stage Performance Ballet Dance Figure Ice Skating Dress
$25.47-40%

crossdresser silicone body
U-Charmmore Silicone Fake Boobs Half Body With Bloodshot Tits Realistic Breast Forms For Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Cosplay
$745.21-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

StarckNaked
Anyone remember these Wolford tights designed by Philippe Starck in the late nineties? They had a vvvvveeeerrrryyyy long body part and came with a pair of straps with suspender clips at each end so they could be worn in different ways.

[Image: 1997starcknaked.jpg]

They were called StarckNaked and of course never became fashionable. Anyone have any other pics?
Never seen that before... Are you sure that the "tube" is an integral part of the tights? Wolford still sell the bodytube dress.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...80496.html

'Resembling a pair of opaque tights with a long, stretchy tube of fabric attached to the waist, it's a whole outfit in one garment and can be worn in three ways: as a skirt, a tube dress or a strappy dress (using the two attachable straps).

[Image: f-120_es.jpg]
Culmor

A very interesting combination and one I'd never heard of before. The article, I think, probably explains why these are no more! £150 (nearly 200 Euros!) and not exactly usable in the real world would put most people off.

Still, a good find!

The next best thing must be the Bodyhose (http://www.bodyhose.com/) - which looks like so much fun!

MJ
Wolford was never cheap. Bodysuits for 500€, knee-highs for 25€, 10den pantyhose for 80€, etc. Yes, you can feel the quality, but I don't believe that this price can be justified. Also, the look (the real look, not on the photos) is mostly boring. Falke is no worse in terms of quality, but at least 30% cheaper. Oroblu is as twice as cheap.

Regardless the price (with some exceptions) I prefer Oroblu.
(04 Jul 2009, 08:35 )culmor Wrote: 'Resembling a pair of opaque tights with a long, stretchy tube of fabric attached to the waist, it's a whole outfit in one garment and can be worn in three ways: as a skirt, a tube dress or a strappy dress (using the two attachable straps).

Yes! I remember now! I've seen it on the Wolford website years ago.

(04 Jul 2009, 11:15 )madjack Wrote: A very interesting combination and one I'd never heard of before. The article, I think, probably explains why these are no more! £150 (nearly 200 Euros!) and not exactly usable in the real world would put most people off.

And absolutely not practical. A ladder in the hose renders the whole dress unusable. Nonsense. And purely stupid.

(04 Jul 2009, 11:15 )madjack Wrote: The next best thing must be the Bodyhose (http://www.bodyhose.com/) - which looks like so much fun!
Apparently Wolford came to the same solution. Have a look at the Fatal dress:

http://www.wolford.at/ready-to-wear/clas...wolford-at
Oh, I did not think about that:

Quote:And how do you go to the toilet? This isn't sexy but it's a real problem, and I suspect sitting on the loo stark naked inspired the name.

So, three problem here:

o- price
o- laddering
o- toilets

No wonder they discontinued the model.

But on the other hand.... Imagine pulling the tube all the way up. What would you get?

Exactly! Bondage tights! (Do not forget to tie the open end up ;-P )
Oh... Another idea. Not self-bondage though. You need another person.

o- Put the StarckNaked (or similar, since they do not exist anymore) pantyhose on
o- put another pair of regular pantyhose on arms
o- Optional: hands can be bound behind the back
o- pull the tube all the way up as tight as possible and tie it off right above the head
o- pull the rest down
o- put a (posture) collar on the neck
Ideas keep flowing ...

What about oversized tights? A pulling rope can be sewn into the band of the tights (just like in swimming trunks). When you are inside the pantyhose you can tie the pulling rope to a stationary object, pull the upper part over your head and "seal" your self inside by moving away from the object. Then you can use any method to bind yourself inside. E.g. pantyhose single-glove.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1)