Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Male Thrusting Prostate Massager Analplug Butt Plug Vibrator for Men Gay Wireless Remote Prostate Stimulator Sex Toy for Couples
$17.29

otouch
Sucker Clitoris Powerful Sucking Vibrator Female Clit Nipple Oral Vacuum Stimulator Massager Sex Toys Adults Goods for Women
$719.10-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Ultra-thin Matte Velvet T-Crotch Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Lingerie 15D Nylon Tights Plus Size Transparent Silk Stockings
$5.76-30%

bondage corset
BDSM Cartilage Corset Restraint Unisex Collar Lockable PU Leather Half/Full Face Mask Bondage Slave Adult Game Sex Toys
$14.94

cock ring
Reusable Male Penis Rings Chastity Sleeve Silicone Soft Cock Ring Penis Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Adult Game Sex Toy For Men
$1.66-50%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Cream Promote Female Hormone Breast Lifting Firming Massage Cream Bigger Cup Up Size
$4.21

leohex
LEOHEX Japanese Swimsuit 2022 Sheer Shiny Spandex See Through Long Sleeve Leotard One-piece Swimwear Women High Cut Bathing Suit
$444.07-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Soreness after bondage session?
I tried the pantyhose sleepsack but I bend my legs behind like a hogtie position. The pantyhose I've used is rather tight but nice, just enough for me to get in and I can't stretch a inch more. I enjoyed it for 30 minutes then got out. Nothing unusual but the soreness hit me next day, around my shoulders and butt. I wonder if it's too tight or it's just me.

Anyone having soreness after your bondage? What to do to prevent or minimize it?
I take it it was muscle pain, right? The reason for that is unusual muscle activity. If there was no severe load, then the pain should disappear on the third day.

In order to prevent or minimize pain, you have to know your limits and do regular stretch and muscle exercises. Self-bondage is a sport 😉
(26 Apr 2011, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: In order to prevent or minimize pain, you have to know your limits and do regular stretch and muscle exercises. Self-bondage is a sport 😉

I couldn't agree more! I warm up for my sessions in the same way I would for a run or bike ride, it really helps.

Now, if only I could get my fitness levels back after 2 years of injury and illness then I'd be very happy!

MJ
Sour muscles after selfbondage is completely normal if you do it occasionally only. Make sure that you have well (not too much) eaten, do some exercises first until you get slightly out of breath - this may take 5-10 minutes. After that, your body will have switched to another energy mode, be more sensitive to any physical stimulation and your muscles will become less sour. Long term, a bit of running or cycling will improve your circulation and metabolism. Half an hour up to one hour, three days a week, with a slightly increased heart beat only, will be just fine.
Well, this thread is more interesting than it seems.

I train almost every day. From 1 to 3 hours (occasionally more). But self-bondage uses muscles you do not use in usual life or during usual trainings. And these muscles will hurt the next two days if you do not practice self-bondage regularly.

Also, selfbondage is more athletic, than bondage, but bondage requires more flexibility.
I keep trying to bind my elbows together behind my back. I do succeed - sort of, but I can't say, it is satisfactory at all. The main reason for this is numb fingers (an absolute no-go in rope self-bondage, no fingers, no release) and very sour muscles after only a few tries. And, of course, at this stage, I don't aim for "secure" bondage. Recently, I came up with a new thought: I am able to move my elbows together with some effort, with bare arms. The ropes take over this effort for me, when I tie my elbows, they also squeeze the muscles together. The muscles react and that causes constant tension in the upper arms. Let alone all the wiggling, twisting and bending against a very limited movement range in order to finish a tie or untie it. This is a heavy workout with perhaps 80% of the maximum strength. Ask your local body-building trainer, how long and how often such excercises should be done, and you will notice, that one SB-session of a similar kind is way too much for training, it is a demanding competition situation from which you need to recover.

My last try went pretty bad, it was very painful and I had used too much rope to get it off quickly, I had to use brute force to get my elbows free. If you have ever used full muscle strength until exhaustion, you get an idea, how my arms felt after that. I promised myself to never do this again. I think, I will try less restrictive elbow bondage eventually, with the elbows in a position, that I can reach without effort. Technically, this might be quite difficult, because I have to find an effective and safe (i.e. escapable) method, of keeping the elbow-rope in place, when I move my elbows together. A simple ring around the elbows would slide down then, while getting off rope tied to a harness can be a challenge.
After a good session, I hit the bath tub that is full of hot water otherwise I will cramp bad. Most of my sessions leave me sore for a few days, reminding me of how good it was.

DBF
From archery, I learned, that it is also important to stretch after training, while the muscles are still warm. Same as bondage, archery engages muscles, that are hardly used on other occasions, so they require special care.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
panic after the last click slaafruben 5 2,306 26 Feb 2021, 18:09
Last Post: estanton

Contributors: curse154 (1) , DressBindFun (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , Strappado (3)