Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 New Arrivals Openable Ring Style Male Chastity Device Penis Ring Vent Hole Cock Cage Sex Toys For Men
$47.58-41%

cock cage
FRRK Hardcore Inverted Male Chastity Cage with Allen Key Cock Lock Stainless Steel Cylinder Penis Rings Negative Adults Sex Toys
$49.89-35%

soronssy
Sexy women Gloss Swimsuit Tights Satin Shiny Japanese Body Suits Long sleeved suit
$324.97-29%

exotic lingerie
Sexy lingerie suit large size uniform is extremely tempting 100kg fat transparent sexy pajamas steel tray gather
$9.76

penis
Confetti Dildo Realistic Clear Silicone Dildo, with Strong Suction Cup for Hands-Free Play, Realistic Penis for Women and Couple
$11.04

sorbern
Depp Style Acetate Glasses Frame Men Retro Round Optical Eyeglasses Myopia Women Prescription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$40.54-40%

latex bondage
Latex Catsuit Faux Leather Bondage Bodysuits Teddy Sexy Lingerie Erotic Women Open Crotch Zipper Bodysuit Wetlook
$99.37-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Some pics from my collection
Eeekkkk!
 trap.jpg   
LikeRa wrote:
Quote:Actually, some ideas can be borrowed from this picture ...

Too late, it's a self-portrait by Gal7060 and has aeady been done in real-life:

selfportrait3.jpg     selfportrait2.jpg     selfportrait.jpg   

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23810110@N08/

A nice retro book cover:
 satin.jpg   
(19 Jun 2010, 13:45 )culmor Wrote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23810110@N08/

WOW! Definitely something to get into the proper mood! And again ... new ideas ...

Do I understand correctly that Gal7060 is the author of some pf these drawings?

And who is Lord Kaptor? Google does not know ...
I believe Gal, Gal7060 and Lord Kaptor are all one and the same person (although I have no proof of that). At least, they seem to have a very close working relationship.

Interestingly the same applies to some super heroine crossplayers and/or fan-fiction authors, but that deserves a thread of its own.

Edit, I wish everyone, genetic girls, trannies, whoever, would take the size/material stickers off their shoes or boots before wearing them out or taking photos. It looks really amateurish to have the stickers still attached IMHO.
Ever wondered how they train rhythmic gymnasts to be so flexible?

dildotrainer-3-final-new-2.001-test_original.jpg     ponyharness_1_5_final_2_original.jpg     ponyharness_10_final.jpg   

You just know this is what Ron really wanted from Kim. I love her expression in the second pic, I like to think she's pretending to be angry at Ron for getting overexcited in the first one and she decided to inflict the humiliating punishment on him for it (even though she knew all along what would happen if she made him dress like that). She's a natural dom (aren't all red-heads?), he's a natural sub who knows his place...why else would he have agreed to wear the schoolgirl uniform? After the milking I'm sure he's going to have to be locked into a chastity device to prevent any further disrespect to Kim...
 185159886_34efdac60a_o.jpg     185159884_db55720347_o.jpg   

They stopped screening 'Tom and Jerry' because it was too graphic...

TJ.jpg   

The last three are by an incredibly talented artist who goes by the name of Bathgate212:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43645015@N00/
Great pics as always! Do you by any chance have more from the 1st author "Otherworld"? Interesting ideas ...
(20 Jun 2010, 12:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Great pics as always! Do you by any chance have more from the 1st author "Otherworld"? Interesting ideas ...

I have a couple showing futanari gymnasts but I can't find them at the moment, when I do I'll post them.
awesome collection thanks for sharing here,..all pics are looking very nice,..
nice works,.
You are right, dear Culmor. Gal and Lord Kaptor are the " same" person.
But to be honest, Lord Kaptor is well over while Gal ( myself) had become a character on his (her) own. Plainly talking: Gal is a superheroine fiction character but it's also a real life and very active crossdresser.
I use to dress as a girl from my very earlu childhood, while started to draw since that period too, so it is obvious that both activities grew side by side.
I dress myself regularly and those sessions can be ended strictly bound and gagged, being captive by some evil captor or just spend the time drawing ME as a starring role superheroine while suffering incredible traps, harnesses, terrible gags, umcomfortable positions and incredibly and ridicoulously humillating situations. Many times reality mixes with fantasy ans while MMMMPPPHING wildly trying in vain to get free, I think about my endless final destiny of being captive while dressed as a sexy girl.

(19 Jun 2010, 20:04 )culmor Wrote: I believe Gal, Gal7060 and Lord Kaptor are all one and the same person (although I have no proof of that). At least, they seem to have a very close working relationship.

Interestingly the same applies to some super heroine crossplayers and/or fan-fiction authors, but that deserves a thread of its own.

Edit, I wish everyone, genetic girls, trannies, whoever, would take the size/material stickers off their shoes or boots before wearing them out or taking photos. It looks really amateurish to have the stickers still attached IMHO.

That is because I want everyone to see that I am really wearing 38 size (very girly) women boots! I am very proud of my femenine feet!
Body condom art
 1255192319.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Req: Pics from DeepHell.com Evyx 19 21,738 24 Feb 2018, 01:15
Last Post: Poorwhitetrash
I have some pics in my collection too whizbang 48 34,329 04 Jan 2014, 23:48
Last Post: Topsissy

Contributors: Culmor (8) , Devotus (1) , gal6070 (1) , jessilongstocking (1) , Kate (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (8) , misar (1)