Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$27.29-44%

wig hair
ALAN EATON Long Black Synthetic Wigs with Bangs Natural Wavy Wig for Women Daily Party Natural Looking Hair Heat Resistant Fiber
$38.70

prostate stimulation
Electro Shock Male Sex Therapy Butt Plug Metal Urethral Dilator Prostate Stimulator SM Masturbation Anal Expander Toys for Men
$8.70

headphone sleeping mask
New 3D wireless music headphone sleep breathable smart eye mask Bluetooth headset call with mic for ios Android mac Dropshipping
$21.40-30%

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Cosplay Silicone C-G Cup Bodysuit Crossdressing Fake Breast Forms Boobs With Arms For Crossdresser Mens Sissy Drag Queen
$529.98-50%

bondage hood
Elastic Cloth Masks Hood Blindfold Head Bondage Hood Restraint Breathable Cosplay Mask Fetish SM Sex Flirting Toys For Couples
$4.83-20%

penis pump
5 Kinds Soft Penis Pump Replacement Rubber Sleeve Cover Transparent Black Seal for Penis Pump Enlarger Device Sex Toys for Men
$2.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Some of my pvc stuff
Ok, I have replaced the original post, the images were simply crappy. The mask looks odd but still better than pixels or black paint.

Here are better ones:

Pink bomber jacket, red lycra/pu-coated leggings, leatherette skirt:
 bomberjacket_2.jpg   

Yellow pvc cape which, I think, is appropriate for public wear, but it will draw attention:

cape_01.jpg     cape_02.jpg     cape_04.jpg   

A normal biker's cape for comparision:
 cape_bike.jpg   

Not related - cotton all the way, but since I have the camera - Indian outfit, called Churidar (tight pants) Kameez (shirt - I wonder if the French "chemise" is the original or derived from this word) - tight pants, tunique and scarf, made to size for me - and this image came out pretty well. And as you can see, it makes me so mad, that I got red eyes:
 cotton_cool.jpg   

Ok, I have spent so much time with my pvc stuff, I am going for a walk, in that Indian tunic, Cape on top and a coat in between. The rest will be completely normal clothes, the main reason is to get used to wearing a long yellow pvc-cape in public - and fun of course.

The walk wasn't too special although there were some people in the streets. At first, I didn't want to get near anybody else, but after a while, I was ready for that too. But it didn't happen. A few cars passed me, but that's not the same. I feel confident enough to take a walk in a more busy situation, but not near my home, I don't want to run into family or friends yet, this is for later. By the way, after a little while, I started to interact with the cape. This is hard to explain, some sort of repeated redraping. And, last comment, a pvc cape is warmer than I thought. I didn't wear gloves, but my hands didn't get cold at all. This was astonishing, because I also tried the cape for sleeping, and it was not too warm. When trying to sleep in pvc clothes, I start sweating after a few minutes only.
Here a pvc skirt that I made from an old cape. I simply cut off the shoulder part, then wrapped it like a lungi:

capeskirt_1.jpg     capeskirt_2.jpg   

Basically, step into the tube, fold the excess fabric once in the front and roll the top border down a bit to secure it. Stud fasteners might be the better way, because pvc slips a lot on cloth. But on the bare skin (or a real cotton lungi on cloth) it works well.

Worn upside down, it turns into a hobble skirt, but not very tight, quite short and a real challenge to wrap:

capeskirt_3.jpg     capeskirt_4.jpg   

And a Fishbone rain skirt that I got on ebay a few years ago:

skirt_05.jpg     skirt_04.jpg   

PS: I know, the pvc skirt needs some pressing. It is made from a real old cape that I had stored away carelessly years ago.
PPS: Remembering an old discussion about men wearing skirts: I think the first style suits men, the second doesn't. Men should have a V-shape from shoulders down to the hips, but an X-shape overall. The fishbone skirt is somewhere in between, I would say, it is acceptable with the tight cagoule.
I got a new rainskirt (9,90 Euro at Ebay, plus shipping) and found that it combines nicely with some other stuff. Perhaps this is more interesting than the other images that I had posted so far. Perhaps not, I still hope that someone will eventually write a comment or post his own stuff too. But perhaps I am the only one in this forum, who likes ambiguous rainwear.

Kombi_4.jpg     Kombi_3.jpg     Kombi_2.jpg     Kombi_1.jpg   

The jacket is not pvc, it is quite an old rain jacket, from the 70s, I think. The boots are comtemporary, the skirt is from AGU Rainwear and not available anymore, except sometimes on ebay and similar places.
The skirt has nice pleats on the sides, and therefore it looks narrow, but is wide enough for walking and even biking on a racing bike. The inside has a very smooth white texture that feels a bit cold to the touch, very very nice without pants.

More fun 😉

I saw your posts in the other forum. What I found rather strange is that "you" and "they" are looking for "public acceptance". I thought capes were aeady accepted years and years ago, at least here in NL, where bicycles is the transport number one. You can buy such PVC capes in literally every shop selling bike related stuff. And people do wear them along with PVC pants and jackets. Regardless the age and sex.
(22 Dec 2010, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: More fun 😉

I saw your posts in the other forum. What I found rather strange is that "you" and "they" are looking for "public acceptance". I thought capes were aeady accepted years and years ago, at least here in NL, where bicycles is the transport number one. You can buy such PVC capes in literally every shop selling bike related stuff. And people do wear them along with PVC pants and jackets. Regardless the age and sex.

Well, in some aspects, Germany and NL are clearly different worlds 😊

But are you talking about the long, relatively narrow cape or about the shorter and wide biker's rain cape, and ponchos (which are often mistaken as capes)?

Well, I am not going to repeat that topic here, this thread is about enjoying pvc as a fetish - at home. I often wear this stuff on the computer, while watching TV, in bed and also during self bondage. The cape subject is half-way solved, since I now have a much harder challenge, wearing a rain skirt on my bike. People won't kill me for that, in the worst case, they will think that I am silly, in the best case admire my appropriate rain protection. Bikers have the freedom of fools, even in Germany, at least since the time when Dietrich Thurau was successful in the Tour de France 😁
(22 Dec 2010, 19:29 )Strappado Wrote: But are you talking about the long, relatively narrow cape or about the shorter and wide biker's rain cape, and ponchos (which are often mistaken as capes)?

I don't know, to be honest. But if they "are often mistaken", who cares if there is a difference? Speaking of bikers (I mean bicycles here), they are supposed to be as mad as the other sportsmen. Hence, can wear whatever they want. I jog in a neoprene suit with tights on my legs and sometimes on my arms/hands (now I have the special removable sleeves). You think anybody cares or even notices?

If it's raining, nobody cares what rain clothes you are wearing, because pretty much everything is appropriate in this case. If it's +30 and the Sun is shining, wearing any kind of rain clothes would look kinky.
Just out of interest, how common would be such a cape in the NL?

blue_cape_trio.jpg   

It is made from PVC-coated strong fabric (perhaps linen or cotton) and almost touches the ground.

It actually looks better than I thought, I should keep on making photos of my fetish fashion 😊
I do have a thing for rainwear, the shinier the better 😊 Unfortunately I threw my collection out a year ago, I felt ashamed and I guess sad that I liked this stuff; I have decided now to embrace it instead... I am going to re build my collection 😊 Any ideas where I can start?
(28 Dec 2010, 22:48 )Strappado Wrote: Just out of interest, how common would be such a cape in the NL?

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=2327]
I missed this post. So, answering 4 years later (thanks Ali 😉 ). I see nothing unusual in this cape. I would say it looks much more comfortable and practical than what we have/had. In other words, this cape would look very common, normal and more than adequate if you're cycling when it's rainy and windy.
(29 Dec 2014, 14:36 )AliD Wrote: I do have a thing for rainwear, the shinier the better 😊 Unfortunately I threw my collection out a year ago, I felt ashamed and I guess sad that I liked this stuff; I have decided now to embrace it instead... I am going to re build my collection 😊 Any ideas where I can start?

Sorry for the late answer. There is a nice choice of PVC rainwear at www.pvc-u-like.com at reasonable prices. There are quite a few skandinavian makers of rainwear too, check amazon for "classic" or "vintage" rainwear, also check for stuff made from PU (polyurethane). Once you found a model that you like, check other sources, because prices vary a lot.

Oh, don't feel too bad for having thrown away your stuff, it probably happens to many people. Having a "thing" can feel quite odd for a while. I sometimes wonder if there is a way to get rid of my things automatically when I die, because most of my friends and relatives have no idea about this. I am getting more relaxed now, but still...

Contributors: AliD (1) , Like Ra (3) , Strappado (6)