Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
Chaste Bird Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device with Urinary Plug,Cock Cage,Virginity Lock,Penis Ring,Penis Lock,Cock Ring A110
$12.73

yizyif
Mesh Underwear Trousers Thong Men's C Invisible T-back Solid Tangas Hombre Sexy Gay Comfortable Underpants Ropa Interior Hombre
$4.95

telescopic masturbator
Powerful Banana Vibrator Telescopic Silicone Dildo Vaginal Clitoral Stimulator Female Masturbation Tool Cute Woman Sex Product
$17.38

2022 chastity
2022 Newest Design Stainless Steel Male Fully Restraint Bowl Chastity Device Sex Toys Cock Cage Penis Ring
$60.29-30%

negative chastity
FRRK Y Negative Male Chastity Cage Device with Bondage Strapon Belt Thick Penis Rings for Couple Games Play BDSM Toys Sex Shop
$41.68-30%

speerise
Speersie Women Cheer Womens Safety Short Pants Black Jazz Spandex Intimates Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance
$11.48-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Solo vacbed
I should have an opportunity next week to try my latex Vacbed...all be it alone. ☹
I plan to use MJs technique with the multi event digital timer
1)setup kit
2)set timer going with 10m delay
3)get in bed and fold end under
4)get mouth on breathe through gag and Wait for 1 min vac session to start
5) timer turns off and get out
6) asess if all went ok and repeat / extend experience

Question is...
How long can it take for a normal Vacbed to loose it's vacuum before I'd be able to start moving after vac turns off...
<1m
>1m
~5m???

I realise that solo vac is not clever but it sat there for a year and enough is enough!!!
Just want to collect as much info as possible.
What for vacbed is it? Head out, head inside with a breathing hole, head inside with a breathing tube or a built-in hood?
Latex Vacbed Head inside with breathing hole, but I will use a breathe through gag with pipe so that I can't lose the hole.
I've got a timer and a remote on/off mains switch.
that way I can stack them and have some redundancy against a relay welding under the vacuum motor load.
I'm sure I'll be able to wiggle a finger enough with a bit of effort to activate the remote, I just need to have a finger close to the off button.
(18 Aug 2016, 16:15 )ltxrob Wrote: Latex Vacbed Head inside with breathing hole, but I will use a breathe through gag with pipe so that I can't lose the hole.

That looks mode safe (I'm not sure, I have no vacbed experience). The "head-out" version scared me a bit after I read about the lethal case, where the collar was just a bit too tight for the guy inside...
Quote:The "head-out" version scared me a bit after I read about the lethal case, where the collar was just a bit too tight for the guy inside...

I missed that case and Google's not much help, I just get a load of 'privacy' nonsense... care to link?
He was the co-owner at kink engineering.
Jumped into a head out bed with too small a neck hole and essentially passed out through restricted blood flow to the brain but it happened quite peacefully and fast.
Sort of like a choke hold in wrestling but they let go once you flop....the Vacbed didn't.
http://kinkengineering.tumblr.com/post/2...2/rip-matt
i use a vacuum switch like this:

https://www.conrad.de/de/vakuumschalter-...18225552:s

You can adjust the vacuum strength to trigger the switch with a screw driver. You can trigger your vacuum pump with the switch. It will turn of your Vacuumpump, if the adjustet Vacuum strength is reached.

for the release i use a tube with frozen water.
Well tomorrow should be the big day...
Timer and remote cutoff have arrived.
I think I have it all pretty much right in my head..
Plan of action.
1) setup Vacbed
2) set timer/cutoff and to a dry test run on some cushions or something to make sure it all works as expected
3) dry run getting into the Vacbed so that I can judge how long it takes me to get in and fold and seal the opening
4) I will probably either be fully or partly dressed by this point but the plan is...
Vibrating Plug, chastity, nip clips, all under a latex tank suit, then cover all with a zentai and insert breathe through gag so that I can have a pipe through the breathing hole in the Vacbed
5) set timer running with required precalculated start delay (+ safety extra few minutes) and climb on in.
6) and relax and wait for it to happen

I plan on going for 1min only initially... See how it goes... Then maybe reset for a dual 1min session (on-off-on) or straight into a 2min one.

I wanted to go full latex, but don't really have the time for the required full suit clean up tomorrow zentai with a bit of latex will have to do.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , Vacbedbound (1)