Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
HotX Silicone Dildo Deep with Lock Penis Mouth Plug Deep Throat Exercise Adult Toys for Couples Games Muzzle Bondage Sex Games
$11.19-30%

telescopic masturbator
Sex Machines for Men and Women Telescopic Linear Actuator 39mm Stroke Dildos Suction Cup 3XLR Connector Coke Cup Sex Toys 3-24V
$352.24-41%

crossdresser silicone body
Hot New Silicone Bodysuit with Arm Crossdresser Silk Cotton Breast Forms Fake Vagina Shemale Drag Queen Adults Cosplay Role Play
$725.99

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.40

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Hoodies Jacket Suit with Cap Metallic Blue Rubber Sport Shirt Handmade Clothing S-LSM060
$167.89-28%

hentai
Magic Bullets Original Character The Girl's Secret Delusion #1 PVC Figure Anime Hentai Sexy Girl Adult Collection Model Doll
$36.30-40%

panty girdle
Body Shaper Butt Lifter Panties Waist Trainer Women Push Up Shorts High Waist Shaping Panty Shapewear Modeling Girdle Underwear
$28.62-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Solo vacbed
Any possibility to capture the process on video?
That's my plan. Camera is charged and ready to go!
Just need to locate my mini tripod.

Not 100% certain yet where I will do it as I need quite a bit of space to lay things out and I'm fairly sure the bed won't work.
Will probably end up spending more time tidying an area than actually being stored for freshness!! 😉
Well Im still alive... I didnt go for the times function in the end on this occasion, just the remote on off activation... this worked without issue.
Ive grabbed a few quid vid caps for now, but will edit and upload video at some point when I get time.
annoyed that I didnt re-check the position on the 7th photo as id been out and made adjustments so id stopped teh video inbetween.. but have knocked it slightly off...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 vac1.jpg     vac2.jpg     vac3.jpg     vac4.jpg     vac5.jpg     vac6.jpg     vac7.jpg   
Looks fantastic! How did it feel?
Took a while to get the seal right, but you know it when it is!!

Its the most comfortable yet immobilizing bondage ever...
you feel as if you are getting a fully encompassing hug everywhere... but not too tight, just snug..just right

As you can see from the photos I tried various positions from flat, arms behind back, legs bent under , legs crossed etc.
The first few were in the zentai, at the end I dropped back just to my latex base layer and that was by far the most enclosing.. suspect I was getting better at sealing it by then too...
when its right you aint moving!

Was surprised as to how long it took to pull in on you, but also if you dont move as it turns off... it will hold you for a long time, start struggling and you break the seal..
So to answer my earlier questions...
Q: How long until you can move..
A: if you have a good seal, minimum 30sec before you can bring an arm up to open the mouth hole to allow more air.
If you dont move or struggle I can imagine it could take as much as 5 minutes before it naturally releases.
Moved to "Completed sessions"
* herrpee is soooooo jealous
Finally got around to uploading one of the vacbed clips...

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Solo-V...n-29094131
(19 Sep 2016, 08:43 )ltxrob Wrote: Finally got around to uploading one of the vacbed clips...

Awesome video - so jealous! 😁

I've only ever used clear plastic for my vacuum fun, I assume the 'darkness' when you used the red latex added to the challenge of your scene?

Thanks for sharing

MJ
To be fair I didn't think it was that dark.
I could see pretty well everything I needed to do with ease.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , Vacbedbound (1)