Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Enlargement Pump Enhancement Handle Vacuum Cup Belt Hanger Male Penis Extender Enlarger Edge Stretcher Trainer Adult Sex Toy Men
$125.82

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

latex rubber handmade
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Black Transparent with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.65-15%

penis
60ml Strong man penis cream Big Penis Enlargement gel Enlarge Penis Grow Thicker Stronger Big dicks Penis Enlargement cream
$12.08-51%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Fashion Stiletto High Heels Women Pump Sexy Buckle Strap Party Prom Strippers Mule Female Sandals Shoes
$48.22-50%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Lock testicle Ring Scrotum Squeeze Ring BDSM Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$60.49-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Software - Random Slideshow
Hi,

While procrastinating on my random video player, I made a random slideshow player.

This dirty script run on Python 3.

You just need to change the path to your picture folder. The script will scan it and then display the pictures on a window.

Here it is :

https://pastebin.com/5847He0C

Feel free to use, share and modify it 😉

Hope that someone find it useful.

Greetings,
gryxo
Need to check what tkinter and PIL do.

Quick question: does Image.open add the path only or the whole binary?

Edit: how do you install tkinter?
OK, for Linux
o- Tkinter
o- Python v2 and not v3
o- pip install Pillow (PIL is for Windows only)
o- the folder must end up with /

And it still does not like some pictures:

File "slideshow-01.py", line 28, in <module>
photo = ImageTk.PhotoImage(image)
. . .
IOError: image file is truncated (1 bytes not processed)

mmmm....
Switched to another directory with pics and it works now!

Can be used for subliminals as well 😉
Tkinter is the basic GUI for Python. It sometimes comes in the basic package with Python.
PIL is used to work with images.

Sadly, Image.open is loading the whole picture in Ram, not only the path. But It's the only way I found to make it work (I'm a noob, there must be a better way to do it...).

Sorry about linux, I only used Windows to debug it ☹

I'm sure it works on JPG and PNG. And normally it would not crash when a bad picture is opened.... It need some tweaking, but it is a little bit out of my scope....

If someone can improve it, it would be awesome !
(18 Oct 2018, 22:34 )Like Ra Wrote: Switched to another directory with pics and it works now!

Can be used for subliminals as well 😉

Cool ! The video part is still in the pipe, coming soon !
(18 Oct 2018, 22:39 )gryxo Wrote: Image.open is loading the whole picture in Ram
What allows the program to show them much faster, what can be used as a foundation for subliminals 😉
Similar idea, but web-based: https://gooninator2.neocities.org/?sourc...on=fixed05
Correct links:

https://gooninator.neocities.org <- version 1
https://gooninator2.neocities.org <- version 2
(18 Oct 2018, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Oct 2018, 22:39 )gryxo Wrote: Image.open is loading the whole picture in Ram
What allows the program to show them much faster, what can be used as a foundation for subliminals 😉

Exactly !

Wow ! This site is so great ! Didn't know about it....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Audio editing software, DAWs Like Ra 15 1,387 04 Feb 2022, 02:22
Last Post: Like Ra
Video editing software Like Ra 27 6,574 04 Jan 2022, 19:21
Photo editing software Like Ra 9 3,188 09 Oct 2019, 10:38
Software - the random media player gryxo 7 2,320 23 Oct 2018, 00:09
Inventory/collection software Like Ra 0 1,536 20 Sep 2017, 18:58

Contributors: GCRhoads (1) , gryxo (5) , Like Ra (11)