Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
PU Leather Full Body Harness Bondage Mummy Sleeping Bag Sack Arm Binder Straitjacket Costume SM Bodysuit Sex Toys for Women
$96.74-50%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Patent Leather Thigh Leather Socks Women
$5.53

shibari
Shibari Throw Blanket Stuffeds Furrys Blankets
$208.70

latex rubber handmade
Latex Gummi Rubber Handmade Cool Man Hooded Catsuit Bodysuit Size XS-XXL
$1531.59-64%

zentai
3D Printed Halloween Classic Raimi Spiderman Cosplay Costume Kids Adult Zentai Suit Spiderhero Bodysuit Party Jumpsuits
$35.37-42%

crossdress
Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Transgender Crossdresser Thong Fake Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Gay Shemale Camel Toe Underwear
$66.43-37%

shibari
Shibari Throw Blanket Stuffeds Furrys Blankets
$208.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleepydoll/Sleepyhead stuff
I looked around at some of the audio files from Sleepyheads club. It seems to be HIGHLY derivative of Bambi Sleep. Has anyone taken a look?
(26 Sep 2022, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, the videos are available for Sleepydoll's friends only. So you have to register on Hypnotube and add Sleepydoll as a friend.

"Hypnosis does not work on you."

hypnotube.com/video/hypnosis-doesn-t-work-on-you-27748.html

Files are HUGE and available on RS.

What exactly do you mean by RS. Could you maybe send a link? would appreciate.
(06 May 2023, 15:33 )Sleepyl Wrote: What exactly do you mean by RS.
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540
I have been listening and watching her Good Girls Dont Think and I will say my mind goes blank during that time.  Today I have been experiencing being blank or emptying.  I have also been drooling alot.  I also have started to enjoy sticking my tongue out more.
https://gofile.io/d/qW0koF

I found this - if it is a problem - just delete.

But I thought I would share - found on REDDIT.
All Sleepydoll's videos disappeared from Hypnotube. the profile is still there, though.
(12 May 2023, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: All Sleepydoll's videos disappeared from Hypnotube. the profile is still there, though.

their newish website they had started as a place to gather all their files and such now only links to their patreon which has been completely scrubbed. Only statement i have seen is them saying they are taking a break
Sleepyhead's Patreon is also deleted - https://www.patreon.com/SleepyheadsClub
Came to this thread a bit late, filling in some background info. 

First, I'm pretty surprised that this stuff didn't work for you, Like Ra. It hits me like a freight train and leaves me drooling and mindless every time I watch, I absolutely adore these files. But different strokes for different folks, of course.

That said, the creator of the Sleepydoll series decided to abandon the project a couple months ago, with no word on whether or not they would return. The negative press that bimbofication hypno had recently gotten was a factor, but they decided to move on to something else. That said, all of the files are focused primarily on creating a sense of peaceful, happy, blank femininity in a very positive and uplifting way. There was a clear focus on NOT making them work similar to Bambi files, in that there was no focus on creating an alternate personality, or locking up an "old self" in favor of a new ultra-feminine self. For me, these factors made the Sleepydoll videos and audio incredibly easy to trance to, because I could trust them (and the creator) implicitly. 

Furthermore, in the process of watching the files, they also helped me to realize that I was seeing this whole thing as more than just a fetish or something to get off to. Through the sleepydoll series I realized that I'm actually gender-fluid, leaning more towards non-binary than anything else. This was a big revelation, and something I've been working through with my personal psychologist/therapist. 

I haven't talked to the creator in a bit, but I miss them--they were such a sweetheart! I hope they're doing well.  

I'm happy to answer any other questions anyone has about the series, though I will try to avoid any personal details about the creator or anything that they might want to keep private.
Actually I'd like to know if they're cool with their creations being reshared, or if they want their historical work to disappear from the web...

Contributors: Bailey (2) , bobhoze (1) , Bound Whore (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FleurFem (3) , hypnotizedslut (1) , iceykitsune (1) , jadefortyfour (6) , Like Ra (16) , lurker (1) , melissa (2) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , rolandmc (4) , Ruby Fleetwood (1) , saffi_t (1) , SensualTiffany (1) , sexyfayetv (1) , sleep77 (1) , Sleepyl (1) , slut_sqrd (2) , spagont (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , Thelost111 (2) , therealjesse92 (1) , TheSleeps (1)