Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Spidergirls Gwen Stacy Spandex Jumpsuits Boy Girl Zentai Costume For Halloween Cosplay Female Spider Suit For Kids Costumes
$11.05-2%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

penis milking machine
Masturbation Toy Eilik Robot Male Sex Masturbator? for Man Milking Machines Men Automatic 10 Mode Sucking Penis Machine Sound 18
$77.84-52%

yizyif
6Pcs Adult Unisex Christmas Elf Cosplay Costume Set Santa Claus Dress Up Clothes Elf Ears Bells Pompoms Dress Xmas Christmas Set
$16.79-39%

wig hair
U V Part Wig Human Hair Body Wave Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out Glueless Brazilian U Part Human Hair Wave Wigs for Women
$83.13-61%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment J3i4
$16.50

transparent dress
AniLV Pink Sweet Nurse Uniorm Cosplay Women Leather Strap Buckle Transparent Dress Temperament Pajamas Outfits Customes
$18.86-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleepydoll/Sleepyhead stuff
Hello hello,

I just discovered this great content creator and I wanted to share it with you all and see if anyone else knew about it, what do you think about it, do you have some of her newest content maybe  😁

I wish you all a great day !  💓
Could you post links?
I googled` it.
Only link that comes up is patreon..
Maybe the OP can post something other than a vague `Hey, anyone hear of this creator` and maybe `Share` some content that we could sample?
https://hypnotube.com/user/sleepydoll-94700/
I am Sinker not a Thinker - Bimbo Trance Slut
Sweet.
Thanks for the link 😊
Omg I'm so sorry, 

I completely forgot to post the links !

https://hypnotube.com/user/sleepydoll-94700/ 

https://hypnotube.com/user/sleepyhead-105151/

I'm slightly disappointed by her last file but otherwise I think it's great !
Yeah well, I never considered myself to be photosensitive, but if anything will ever give me a epileptic seizure, it's going to be one of those vids. Holy hell. Imagine sitting in front of a big screen that fills your field of vision, tied up and being forced to watch them.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Moved all related posts back from the "Sissification" thread.
Are they the same creator? Confused by the two accounts <3

I finally got to try these like 2-3 days ago and I really really love them <3 I tend to dislike very visually intense videos unless I'm in a certain mood, but these are very well done and I think I responded even better to these than earlier videos in a similar style.

I think it's a mix of short but effective inductions paired with conditioning that overwhelms my mind (but in a good way) at a pace that feels really good. The short inductions somehow manage to take me really deep really quick, like my mind starts shutting down after a minute or two, but paired with the engaging visuals and instructions, I stayed completely focused despite also being completely blank? Flashes and snaps are also very well placed during them. The conditioning sections are also overwhelming but feel really good? Something about all the flashing images and messages after an induction that took me very deep just like.... breaks my mind? Like a deer in the headlights, can't look away. All the content and messages also hit a lot of my buttons but that's probably personal preference and relates to how deep in the feminization hole I am...

I'm starting to think differently about some hypno videos. I usually consider them either reinforcements for conditioning, or just horny material. Obviously if you watch enough of them they'll affect you, but in general audio files, at least for me, had a more authentic and effective hypnosis experience? But something about these short visual inductions paired with the overwhelming conditioning is resonating very well with me. Like the visuals+audio paired together keep me focused and deep, my mind no longer wanders or gets distracted. My only issues right now are that I sometimes don't blink enough because I'm too focused (lol), and that I the overwhelming visuals start making me aroused enough to the point where I start losing focus (but audio files also do that sometimes <3)
does anyone have their latest files from patreon/know where i could find them? I've tried kemono.party but it's not up to date 😟

Contributors: Bailey (2) , bobhoze (1) , Bound Whore (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FleurFem (3) , hypnotizedslut (1) , iceykitsune (1) , jadefortyfour (6) , Like Ra (16) , lurker (1) , melissa (2) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , rolandmc (4) , Ruby Fleetwood (1) , saffi_t (1) , SensualTiffany (1) , sexyfayetv (1) , sleep77 (1) , Sleepyl (1) , slut_sqrd (2) , spagont (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , Thelost111 (2) , therealjesse92 (1) , TheSleeps (1)